Hi all,

I'm relatively new to BlackBerry, always had iPhone but the lack of change couple with a 600-700 price tag I couldn't justify it. To be different I bought the BlackBerry PP.

I've heard it's incredible for emails, productivity etc, but the emails don't seem that great? It's more than likely user error!

So when I have emails to my BlackBerry, I either file them or delete them from the Hub. If I have deleted/filed the email is there anyway to get it back to check the contents of the email straight from the hub?

Example: I had a good confirmation email with a tracking number on Friday, I deleted it from my hub as I didn't need it and like a tidy hub, I'm now wanting to track the parcel and obtain the tracking. The way I have to do it now is login to my email via the Browser/Internet, then get it. Is there not an easier way? The remote search doesn't bring anything up either!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 05:37 AM
    Tap on 'BlackBerry Hub' banner from within the hub, it should expand and show all email accounts. From there you should be able to expand each account to show sub folders including sent, deleted etc.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    02-16-15 06:14 AM
    Hi all,

I'm relatively new to BlackBerry, always had iPhone but the lack of change couple with a 600-700 price tag I couldn't justify it. To be different I bought the BlackBerry PP.

I've heard it's incredible for emails, productivity etc, but the emails don't seem that great? It's more than likely user error!

So when I have emails to my BlackBerry, I either file them or delete them from the Hub. If I have deleted/filed the email is there anyway to get it back to check the contents of the email straight from the hub?

Example: I had a good confirmation email with a tracking number on Friday, I deleted it from my hub as I didn't need it and like a tidy hub, I'm now wanting to track the parcel and obtain the tracking. The way I have to do it now is login to my email via the Browser/Internet, then get it. Is there not an easier way? The remote search doesn't bring anything up either!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Check first if you have the option: delete only on device(HUB), or delete on the server + device.
    If its the 2nd one you have to check it online. otherwise the remote search should work.
    02-16-15 06:22 AM
    Go to hub- display and actions - in the last there's an option delete- click that and set ad prompt or hand held.
    If you have pressed hand held and server than that mail is deleted from both. You can't access it than. Keep it as handheld and now in the hub press the down arrow in the top right corner and go to Gmail. Now you can access that in trash option.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-16-15 06:24 AM
    Ok, I am a bit confused. Why are you deleting things from the hub? There is no reason to do that.

It is sort of like getting a fancy new refrigerator to store the groceries in but the day after you bring the groceries home you clean out the refrigerator by throwing the food out or transferring to the freezer....and then complaining that you are hungry because there is no food in the fridge!!

The Passport has loads of memory so you don't have to worry about running out of space. Also, there are tonnes of options to sort, display and manage the info in the Hub. I never delete anything. I can easily use the search tool o find an email. I can easily look at specific email accounts or I can just 'pinch' to see any unread messages.

Posted via CB10
    shai404 likes this.
    02-16-15 10:26 AM
    I never delete anything from the hub, I always just file it into a folder and delete from the online mail account. May seem like a little more work, but it certainly beats the

"If I have deleted/filed the email is there anyway to get it back to check the contents of the email straight from the hub? " problem.
    02-16-15 11:14 AM
    I never delete anything. And I love search function

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    02-16-15 01:04 PM
    Tap on 'BlackBerry Hub' banner from within the hub, it should expand and show all email accounts. From there you should be able to expand each account to show sub folders including sent, deleted etc.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Yes, that's the way!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    02-16-15 01:53 PM
    So if the guys above that don't delete anything, surely you can't find anything without endless scrolling?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 04:01 PM
    My hub looks like this at the moment?

Edit : Fail, can't upload the image?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 04:02 PM
    My hub looks like this at the moment?

Edit : Fail, can't upload the image?

Posted via CB10
    Make sure you give permission to CB10 to access your files

Edit : For your hub, you can also seperate if an account is displayed in the Hub, in its seperate folder or in both at the same time.

To access this setting, go to the Hub, press the overflow button on the bottom right, press Settings/Hub Management and then go inside each account!

Attachment 334019

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    02-16-15 04:05 PM
    So if the guys above that don't delete anything, surely you can't find anything without endless scrolling?

Posted via CB10
    If I need to search for anything, I usually search for more that "the" or some other useless criteria.
    02-16-15 04:34 PM