I am using my company email (company using webmail) in my Passport. The issue is, every time I open Microsoft Outlook, email messages in my Passport disappearing. I am not sure is it Setting issue, or something else I done.??

Posted via CB10  вιaсĸвεггч Passport
    02-15-16 12:01 PM
    I am using my company email (company using webmail) in my Passport. The issue is, every time I open Microsoft Outlook, email messages in my Passport disappearing. I am not sure is it Setting issue, or something else I done.??

What type of account?

Need to look at your account setting in Outlook.. and see what type of protocol it is using. If it's set for POP, you may also have it set to remove messages from the server.
    02-15-16 01:15 PM
    That's exactly what I came here looking for! About a week ago, (after an OS update) my Yahoo! emails would appear my Passport and then disappear after an hour or so. I've checked all my account settings and everything is normal there. I'm really getting annoyed.
    02-15-16 10:55 PM
    Try deleting the accounts, and then recreate them.
    02-16-16 09:11 AM
    What type of account?

Need to look at your account setting in Outlook.. and see what type of protocol it is using. If it's set for POP, you may also have it set to remove messages from the server.
    Set if POP in outlook setting, i will need also to set POP in Passport?

02-16-16 11:18 AM
    Set if POP in outlook setting, i will need also to set POP in Passport?

If it is set to POP in Outlook.... make sure under the setting that you Leave Messages on the Server for 10 or longer depending on the account mail box size and how much email you get. If the account can do IMAP, then that might be better, and is probably how the Passport it set.
    02-16-16 11:27 AM
    If it is set to POP in Outlook.... make sure under the setting that you Leave Messages on the Server for 10 or longer depending on the account mail box size and how much email you get. If the account can do IMAP, then that might be better, and is probably how the Passport it set.
    This how the setting looks like
    Email Issue-img_20160217_014918.jpg

02-16-16 11:49 AM
    Sorry I don't have any POP accounts anymore....

But if you click on Change that should allow you to edit the account and will open a small setting screen. You may have to click on an advance tab... but you are looking for the Server settings. You should be able to change what happens when you Outlook Application polls the account. There should be a box to "tick" to leave messages on the server.
    02-16-16 12:01 PM