Just got this email re the status of my order from the director of shop blackberry. If I hadn't already gotten one elsewhere the ship date of 29th wouldn't be good news. Good to see the top levels are taking this on now.

I am the Director of ShopBlackBerry and directly responsible for your purchase experience. I apologize that you have had a poor purchase experience, with the Passport going out of stock, and then inadequate notifications about the status of your order.

BlackBerry?s CEO takes this poor experience seriously and has asked BlackBerry COO to ensure the experience is improved immediately. One of the main areas of focus is to get more inventory to ShopBlackBerry asap.

Currently we will have inventory available to ship starting October 29. I know this is not ideal ? but the high demand for the Passport has made it hard for all retailers including BlackBerry?s store to get product.

Please feel free to contact me directly and ask me any questions or provide additional feedback on your experience. My contact information is below.

Marie
    ��
    Marie Sheel
    Director, Ecommerce, Shopblackberry.com
    BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    macberry33 likes this.
    10-11-14 03:13 PM
    Can everyone see the jibberish in the text? Sorry about thet. Not sure where that came from but you get the idea.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:15 PM
    I'd remove the guy's email.
    10-11-14 03:16 PM
    Another thread someone with identical email.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:16 PM
    It does say 'feel free to contact me directly' and I assume everyone who had ordered has gotten one but happy to remove if I can.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:19 PM
    Remove the persons contact information..this email was only sent to certain people. We don't want that person to be flaunted with so many emails.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-11-14 03:43 PM
    Remove the persons contact information..this email was only sent to certain people. We don't want that person to be flaunted with so many emails.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    If she's responsible for the poor customer service, frustrated customers should be able to talk to her.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    homer1475 likes this.
    10-11-14 03:45 PM
    10-11-14 03:49 PM