I realised that i cannot find the emails that has been more than 30 days in my blackberry. Is there any way to keep the emails as long as i don't delete them from the phone?

These emails still exist if i open the browser version of it using the browser. But in the hub it's gone. Sometimes I've important mails to refer back and if it's more than a mth, i won't be able to find them and it's quite annoying.

Is there any way?
    01-09-15 07:18 AM
    I realised that i cannot find the emails that has been more than 30 days in my blackberry. Is there any way to keep the emails as long as i don't delete them from the phone?

These emails still exist if i open the browser version of it using the browser. But in the hub it's gone. Sometimes I've important mails to refer back and if it's more than a mth, i won't be able to find them and it's quite annoying.

Is there any way?
    Settings --> Accounts --> Select the email address(s) then change Sync Timeframe to whatever you want. I have mine set to forever..

One note, on some email accounts you may need to select Advanced to see the Sync Timeframe setting..
    01-09-15 07:22 AM
    Further to what raqball stated...

For an ActiveSync account (such as Hotmail or Outlook.com), you can adjust the sync period for an active account. From the home page, swipe down from the top and go to Settings > Accounts and choose the email account. On the "Edit Account" page, tap "Advanced" on the bottom bar. Scroll to the very bottom and Select the "Sync Timeframe you want (i.e., "Forever" to sync all messages).

For an IMAP account (such as Gmail):
    On OS 10.2.1, you have to select the sync period option when setting up the account -- so you'd have to delete and re-add it. Use the standard email setup, until you get to the screen that gives you the option to toggle on/off contact/calendar sync. Tap "Advanced" at the bottom. Scroll to the very bottom, and set the "Initial Retrieval amount" to "Forever" (or your preferred sync period). You can also set your sync interval here as well.
    On OS 10.3.x, you can now change the email synced to your device. Go to Settings > Accounts. Scroll down and select from the drop-down "Sync Timeframe".

Note that if you'll be syncing a lot of messages, you should be on WiFi, unless you have a very generous data plan.
    raqball likes this.
    01-09-15 09:52 AM
    It used to me for Gmail and yahoo the max was 30 days. Did that change? If yes, that's great. Outlook and Hotmail are easy to change to forever as noted in previous posts.

My Z30 still on 10.2.1. Will wait for 10.3 rather than deleting and reinstalling accounts if it has indeed changed.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    01-09-15 10:01 AM
    It used to me for Gmail and yahoo the max was 30 days. Did that change? If yes, that's great
    Yes, it changed. 10.2.1 gave the forever option. 10.3.0 (official for the Passport and P9983) put the option in the settings for IMAP accounts.
    01-09-15 10:12 AM