I have owned the Passport for over a month now, I have been saving up for a good in ear headphones, my old ones are pretty dead as it is, it has suffered one year of using in the rain. Has anybody owned or have knowledge of a good pair of earbuds with volume controls, play/pause buttons and fast forward, backward buttons that works with the Passport?. My old ones are Audio-Technica and it does not work very well, just play and pause. I use my earbuds controls to control my music player, and I commute on a motorbike so those control buttons are even more important. I would love to have some suggestions for this matter, mainly from these brands : Sony, Samsung, Harman - Kardon, JBL, Audio Technica, Sennheiser as these brands are the only ones available in my country. Thank you
    02-05-15 10:01 AM
    I have owned the Passport for over a month now, I have been saving up for a good in ear headphones, my old ones are pretty dead as it is, it has suffered one year of using in the rain. Has anybody owned or have knowledge of a good pair of earbuds with volume controls, play/pause buttons and fast forward, backward buttons that works with the Passport?. My old ones are Audio-Technica and it does not work very well, just play and pause. I use my earbuds controls to control my music player, and I commute on a motorbike so those control buttons are even more important. I would love to have some suggestions for this matter, mainly from these brands : Sony, Samsung, Harman - Kardon, JBL, Audio Technica, Sennheiser as these brands are the only ones available in my country. Thank you
    02-05-15 10:03 AM
    I totally recommend KLIPSCH X7i!

The armatures are dynamic and sound is on par with the cost and sounds like a much more expensive pair!
    In-ear headphones suggestions ?-x7iblack_635043071856570000.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 10:06 AM
    Is it compatible with BlackBerry 10? Do all the buttons work?
    02-05-15 10:58 AM
    I saw on Shark Tank a few years back a Bluetooth system that they install directly into your neck. It is a pretty simple surgery.

Let me know how it turns out.
    croman likes this.
    02-05-15 11:03 AM
    Bose qc20, great sound - great noise cancelling
    02-05-15 11:09 AM
    The Beats bluetooth headphones are awesome.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 11:59 AM
    Is it compatible with BlackBerry 10? Do all the buttons work?
    Sorry I didn't read the last part! The center button work for stop sand tart but up/down do not work with the current versions of os10. Whereas it all worked when I was using the Q10 and Z30.

But for sound I really like the Klipsch x7i's because the sound quality is awesome! I've tried quite a few IEM's and these are the best for build quality and sound quality! There are a lot of in ear iem&s out there but the usual issues with those do not compare to the klipsch x7i's. Like the silicone ear tips coming loose and getting stuck in yer ear, tangling, mic tinny sounding for calls, one side losing audio, no replacement silicone earbuds, and poor fit. These were the issues I mostly encountered. Beats urbeats were the worse for build quality.

So if you can wait till the next os update will fix the audio key issue, the KlIpsch x7i's are amazing for sound profile, crystal clear mic, flat cable non tangles, patented oval silicone earbuds for a near custom fit.

Posted via CB10
    bachphamthien likes this.
    02-05-15 12:08 PM
    The Beats bluetooth headphones are awesome.

Posted via CB10
    Get out of here with this beats crap. Overpriced junk!

OP, what price point are you looking at and what kind of sound are you looking for? Accurate sound reproduction? Loud overpowering bass (looking at you beats)? Also, what type of music are you into?

Multi driver in ear monitors are going to give you the best sound overall because you don't have 1 driver trying to reproduce all sound frequencies. It's split up into highs, mids and lows.

Good in ear monitors range from 150 all the way to 1000 dollars.

I have heard nothing but good things about westone in ear monitors and when I save up some spare cash I'm gonna pick some up.

Posted via CB10
    bachpham likes this.
    02-05-15 12:10 PM
    Get out of here with this beats crap. Overpriced junk!

OP, what price point are you looking at and what kind of sound are you looking for? Accurate sound reproduction? Loud overpowering bass (looking at you beats)? Also, what type of music are you into?

Multi driver in ear monitors are going to give you the best sound overall because you don't have 1 driver trying to reproduce all sound frequencies. It's split up into highs, mids and lows.

Good in ear monitors range from 150 all the way to 1000 dollars.

I have heard nothing but good things about westone in ear monitors and when I save up some spare cash I'm gonna pick some up.

Posted via CB10
    Past beats have been crap but these are different....while your hatred towards Beats seems a bit personal...I recommend the powerboats 2 all day. I use them every morning in the gym. Here's a review: http://www.cnet.com/products/beats-p...ats2-wireless/

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 12:25 PM
    I'm looking a top price of 400$ as earbuds in my country has to be imported and they're heavily overpriced. I want balance when listening to music, I'm not bass biased. Beats are the worst. I used to have a pair and they broke down after 3 months of usage. I don't need something too luxurious, just a good, long lasting and actually working button to control my music that's all. I'm not an audiophile
    02-05-15 12:28 PM
    I totally recommend KLIPSCH X7i!

The armatures are dynamic and sound is on par with the cost and sounds like a much more expensive pair!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x7iBlack_635043071856570000.jpg 
Views:	1282 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	331969

Posted via CB10
    I second the vote for Klipsch. The controls which are made for Apple work just fine on my Z10 and the sound is awesome. Thought I lost them at one point and tried out the Bose and was very disappointed. Not as comfortable and didn't sound as good to me. Turns out I left my Klipsch in shorts and my wife ran them through the laundry... they still work perfectly!
    02-05-15 12:48 PM
    I've always liked the premium BlackBerry headphones. They've always fit nicely in the ears while sounding great.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    02-05-15 12:53 PM
    Try these

However, question is...why are you wearing earphones while operating a motor vehicle? Especially a motorbike!

The last thing I'd want while riding is to not hear something and end up with a whole lot of road rash or worse.
    bachpham likes this.
    02-05-15 01:44 PM
    When apple bought Beats their quality went up. The powerbeats2 are the first set of Beats I don't consider crappy.

Posted via CB10
    shai404 likes this.
    02-05-15 01:48 PM
    I really like the Bose in ear noise cancelling headsets (Noise Cancelling Headphones | Bose ) I also have their over-ear versions but the simplicity of the little ones and easy carrying options when I'm travelling make these the best choice.

I did not see the Bose set on your list - which country are you living in?
    bachpham likes this.
    02-05-15 02:59 PM
    I live in Vietnam. Here we use motorbike to commute a lot. We drive so close to each other that there's no way we can not hear something approaching so unless I use some really effective noise canceling earbuds it's fine. And it's very difficult to find a good pair of earbuds here which are not overpriced. A pair of earbuds that costs 50$ can cost as much as 100$ in my country.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 09:56 PM
    All the buttons work for BlackBerry 10? Guess I take a look at it. Thanks a lot!!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 09:59 PM
    I got Jaybird BlueBuds about 2 years ago when I got my Z10 and they still work great with my Passport. They are perfect for the gym since they are sweat proof, they offer a lot of attachment options (e.g. buds only, buds with ear hook, over ear) and also come with a hard clamshell case. They also have good bass which is perfect for me since I am constantly streaming A&B Group Therapy at the gym. :-)

They were a little bit pricey ($170), but going on three years and they still work great so I'm happy with the investment. Also, some people don't like the fit of the included earbuds so they recommend getting Comply foam tips. However, I am not one of those people so I didn't bother. If you check them out online you will find tons of great reviews.
    02-06-15 01:41 AM
    Atomic Floyd Super darts!! Hands down the best in ear headphones on the market, they have TWO drivers in each ear. This makes the bass really deep and strong and the midst and trebles are pin sharp! Haven't looked back since I bought mine.

Posted via my sexy white  Z30 rocking 10.3.0.1052
    02-06-15 02:17 AM
    But their frequency range is still pretty poor, build quality looks better than it was though.

Posted via my sexy white  Z30 rocking 10.3.0.1052
    02-06-15 02:19 AM
    Ya'll recommending brands OP didnt ask for lol
    02-06-15 02:38 AM
    I picked up a pair of Jaybird Bluebuds X (http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBu...UvbUpU11328223 ) and love them. Great for working out etc.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 02:59 AM
    Bose qc20, great sound - great noise cancelling
    I agree. I love mine

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 03:00 AM
    another great set; Monster DNA in ear
    02-06-15 08:47 AM
43 12