Hey guys sorry for the dumb question but on my passport I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to get my apps on the main homescreen it will not let me drag anything to the main homescreen. Its annoying to swipe twice to get from my apps to the hub. On my z10, q10 and z30 I never had such a silly problem. Please tell me there is a way to do this. Thanks
    10-21-14 09:17 PM
    That's what's new with 10.3. You have a homescreen that's dedicated to just the active frames you have open. You can't put apps there. If it really does bother you a lot, there is a hub icon you can press where all your apps are that will take you directly into the Hub. That would be the fastest way to get into the hub with out swiping twice.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 09:27 PM
    Why not just swipe up and right? Doesn't that take you to the hub without swiping twice?

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    10-21-14 09:33 PM
    Agree with op...not a fan

Posted via CB10
    Or go into 'Settings' > 'Display' and turn off 'Show Wallpaper When All Apps Are Closed'. This gets rid of the homescreen when you don't have any apps open. This became a selectable option because some people wanted their wallpaper displayed without any apps.

Posted via CB10
    I believe you can go into your settings and disable the home screen so that you only have to swipe once to get you to the Hub.

Of course you never need to swipe twice. All you have to do is swipe up from the bottom and to the right to immediately get to the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 09:35 PM
    While I don't have a PP but on my Z30 there are shortcuts to jump from page to page or to the HUB. I hardly ever swipe anymore to change pages as you can "grab and hold" and slide to the correct page along the shortcut row.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 09:48 PM
    Or go into 'Settings' > 'Display' and turn off 'Show Wallpaper When All Apps Are Closed'. This gets rid of the homescreen when you don't have any apps open. This became a selectable option because some people wanted their wallpaper displayed without any apps.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you when looking through settings I saw that but wasnt sure what it was saying it would do. This fixed it for me. Thank you so much. I know you can swipe up and right to get to hub but i always just like swiping back and fourth from apps to hub. Now i dont have that extra swipe and its set up just like I like it.
    10-21-14 09:55 PM
    Thank you when looking through settings I saw that but wasnt sure what it was saying it would do. This fixed it for me. Thank you so much. I know you can swipe up and right to get to hub but i always just like swiping back and fourth from apps to hub. Now i dont have that extra swipe and its set up just like I like it.
    No worries. Glad I could help.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 12:42 AM