Well I knew it would happen since I took the sedico case off which I hate. Took it out of my back pocket and it slipped and hit the concrete on the bottom left corner and top right corner and stopped face down.

Besides a few battle scrapes all is good. Its just a stupid phone and once I brushed it off life goes on.

I just wish there was a decent case out there that was not so dam n bulky.
    09-26-15 08:02 AM
    glad nothing really catastrophic happened!
    09-26-15 08:21 AM
    Me also besides the battle scares its perfect.
    It was like watching a wreck in slowwwwww motion as I saw it bounce around on the rough concrete, lol, like a timex takes a beating and keeps on ticking
    09-26-15 08:23 AM
    Well I knew it would happen since I took the sedico case off which I hate. Took it out of my back pocket and it slipped and hit the concrete on the bottom left corner and top right corner and stopped face down.

Besides a few battle scrapes all is good. Its just a stupid phone and once I brushed it off life goes on.
    Have you seen the video on YouTube where that guy throws his Passport like a baseball, drops it from a 20 foot drop, and runs it over with his car? The Passport is very durable man! Just don't smash it with a hammer like he did.

Here is the video link:
    09-26-15 10:07 AM
    Chit happens....You may not like the case but they serve a purpose. Glad the hear its only a few scars.
    texn884 likes this.
    09-26-15 11:20 AM
    love the video
    09-26-15 03:09 PM
    Never used a case on mine never dropped it. Lucky I guess

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 01:06 AM

There are thin cases out that will protect to some degree and are not bulky.
    Like this for example......
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QH2...UvbUpU11956414

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    09-27-15 07:52 AM
    Yeah - finding a protective case that allows ease of use... I just spent about 45 minutes searching for cell phone cases for equestrians/riders to wear on your arm or just above the knee. NOTHING is sized for the Passport. I might design something for myself - used to sew, but it's been ages, and I know a few people locally who design and sew clothes. etc. Maybe I'll start a cottage industry!
    10-03-15 11:51 AM
    There are thin cases out that will protect to some degree and are not bulky.
    Like this for example......
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QH2...UvbUpU11971692

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    Bruh...says right in the description that's it's not for the AT&T model...

BlackBerry Passport / OS 10.3.2.2639 / SQW100-3 / BBM 2C05E109
    10-03-15 12:14 PM

Did it test the gorilla glass strength?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 02:40 PM
    I think so because it hot on both corners about 3 feet
    10-04-15 09:28 PM