06-14-15 04:06 PM
38 12
tools
    I have been VERY pleased with the build quality of my Passport. I'm a heavy-duty user, and I hate having to baby devices. About the only special care I've taken with mine is that if I put it in a jeans or jacket pocket I make sure there's no coins or keys in there with it.

The keys show ZERO wear. The glass shows ZERO scratches. After 8 months of heavy use it still looks brand-new.
    06-13-15 11:56 PM
    thought it was a coincidence but... wtf are you all doing leaving your phones on the ground or a surface that a weight or ANYTHING could drop on

O.o ? o.O
    06-14-15 02:25 AM
    It's usually safely in my pocket during sets, not sure why I put it down this time but certainly won't do it again, not worth the risk.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 03:26 AM
    I don't carry phone to gym with me. Can be quite the distraction. Unless I'm oncall that can't be helped. While I have faith in Q10, I'm not taking any risk by having it on the floor next to me while I'm dead lifting 60kg and above.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 03:58 AM
    I need it for the music coz the music they play in the gym is not my taste at all. I could carry an ipod instead I know but the passport serves all my needs in a device.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:41 AM
    I have been VERY pleased with the build quality of my Passport. I'm a heavy-duty user, and I hate having to baby devices. About the only special care I've taken with mine is that if I put it in a jeans or jacket pocket I make sure there's no coins or keys in there with it.

The keys show ZERO wear. The glass shows ZERO scratches. After 8 months of heavy use it still looks brand-new.
    Same here. Bunch of fools with their screen protector BS..
    06-14-15 07:18 AM
    Put the Passport in your pocket with some keys or loose change and see of you think a screen protector is worth it or not.
    06-14-15 11:37 AM
    Somebody always says that, until they get that one little scratch on the screen that becomes more and more noticeable. I pity the fool.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-14-15 11:39 AM
    Somebody always says that, until they get that one little scratch on the screen that becomes more and more noticeable. I pity the fool.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    I won't tell people to not use a screen protector on a Passport, but... I certainly haven't used one. Mine's been dropped a few times (once on to old asphalt). I treat my devices with respect, but I don't baby them by any means. I use them.
    06-14-15 12:49 PM
    After cleaning with special fluid I can see really light scratches.. in direct sunlight under a certain angle. But still, my user experience is 10 times better than a fools screenprotector: both how the screen feels to the touch, as well as the oleophobic coating, as well as pure image quality.

And my left pocket never has keys, money, glass shards, stones or knifes so I should be good with scratches regardless
    06-14-15 01:18 PM
    I won't tell people to not use a screen protector on a Passport, but... I certainly haven't used one. Mine's been dropped a few times (once on to old asphalt). I treat my devices with respect, but I don't baby them by any means. I use them.
    So by "baby" them you mean not use them? I've certainly never used a phone without a screen protector. That's not "babying" it at all. First time using baby as a verb...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-14-15 02:15 PM
    After cleaning with special fluid I can see really light scratches.. in direct sunlight under a certain angle. But still, my user experience is 10 times better than a fools screenprotector: both how the screen feels to the touch, as well as the oleophobic coating, as well as pure image quality.

And my left pocket never has keys, money, glass shards, stones or knifes so I should be good with scratches regardless
    tempered glass screen protector feels just like the screen and screen looks even more vibrant behind it. it doesn't just protect it from crap in your pockets. oh and those little tiny scratches are just the beginning, one of them will get even deeper as you use it and one day it'll become clear as day without direct sunlight.

But still, your user experience is 10 times better than a "fools screenprotector"
    06-14-15 02:22 PM
    No its a ridiculous post because the Passports build is far from quality.
    I disagree 100%, mine takes a beating is pretty much unscathed

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:06 PM
38 12