I got tired of waiting for Rogers to update the OS for my Passport, so I used Sachesi to install the new OS. Very easy to do, although you need a current version of Sachesi to do it, Sachesi 2.0.0 RC worked for me.

1) Install Sachesi 2.0
    2) Connect your Passport via USB
    3) Make sure you set the Country Code and Carrier Code to a Country and Carrier that has the 10.3.1 update
    4) Hit search for the appropriate files and download them
    5) Go to the install tab in Sachesi and refer to the install folder you downloaded - takes about 15 minutes, stay connected

That should do it. It takes a little while for the Passport to reboot as it completes the installation. Be patient.
    04-07-15 08:56 PM
    Same process for att users?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 09:00 PM
    I believe that as long as you select a Country Code and Carrier Code that has the update you are okay. I used Country Code 510 and Carrier Code 010. (Indonesia)
    darkgoldbobby likes this.
    04-07-15 09:05 PM
    I got tired of waiting for Rogers to update the OS for my Passport, so I used Sachesi to install the new OS. Very easy to do, although you need a current version of Sachesi to do it, Sachesi 2.0.0 RC worked for me.

1) Install Sachesi 2.0
    2) Connect your Passport via USB
    3) Make sure you set the Country Code and Carrier Code to a Country and Carrier that has the 10.3.1 update
    4) Hit search for the appropriate files and download them
    5) Go to the install tab in Sachesi and refer to the install folder you downloaded - takes about 15 minutes, stay connected

That should do it. It takes a little while for the Passport to reboot as it completes the installation. Be patient.
    I must admit I was a bit worried at how long the reboot took. It rebooted 8 times during the entire process. But yeah like you I really hate waiting and just downloaded and manually installed using sachesi and it was super easy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-08-15 12:56 PM