I'm looking for autoloader with version 10.3.3.14xx can anyone help where I can downloaded the file.
    01-01-20 04:18 AM
    I'm looking for autoloader with version 10.3.3.14xx can anyone help where I can downloaded the file.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/legacy...0-1-a-1143507/

Posted via CB10
    01-01-20 06:34 AM
    Thanks but the mega link now pointing to 10.3.3.3xxx

Anyway I manage to get it thru link
    01-01-20 07:08 AM
    Why use an older version? Only the latest has the Krack patch.
    01-01-20 10:25 AM
    Why use an older version? Only the latest has the Krack patch.
    I have red passport which having bad signal network issue (which well known to passport user)
    Few weeks ago I brought used white passport with 10.3.2 and received an ota updated to 10.3.3.14xx.

Early today I'd updated the white passport to 10.3.3.3xxx with autoloader. Few hours later I noticed my white passport intermittently lost it's signal. It reminded me about passport lost signal issue which possibly due to 10.3.3 versions.
    Not dare to take the risk, I switched off the phone and decided to reload thru link. I'm not sure whether 10.3.3.3xxx was actually the root cause for the intermittent signal lost, but after 5 hours back to 10.3.3.1435, I didn't see the intermittent signal lost happen to my white passport.

Blackberry Passport
    01-01-20 10:46 AM
    I have red passport which having bad signal network issue (which well known to passport user)
    Few weeks ago I brought used white passport with 10.3.2 and received an ota updated to 10.3.3.14xx.

Early today I'd updated the white passport to 10.3.3.3xxx with autoloader. Few hours later I noticed my white passport intermittently lost it's signal. It reminded me about passport lost signal issue which possibly due to 10.3.3 versions.
    Not dare to take the risk, I switched off the phone and decided to reload thru link. I'm not sure whether 10.3.3.3xxx was actually the root cause for the intermittent signal lost, but after 5 hours back to 10.3.3.1435, I didn't see the intermittent signal lost happen to my white passport.

Blackberry Passport
    When BB released files, the Radio and OS are separate.... at one time (long in the past), I remember trying different radio files - as the yearly days the 4G was a real battery killer on the Z10. Now what Radio files work with which OS versions.... I really haven't seen the experimentation that there once done here. There have been fewer updates, so might be locked in at this point.
    01-02-20 10:35 AM
    Just to update.
    Looks like possibly the intermittent signal lost is due to the network signal coverage. As I realised same thing happen today at same location with my passport on 10.3.3.14 version. Checked my kids phone with same network provider on priv and iphone 7. Both of them having similar issue.

But just to be sure, anyone here with passport having signal lost issue with version other than 10.3.3.3? And one with 10.3.3.3 with out any signal lost issue?

Blackberry Passport
    01-05-20 02:45 AM
    Just to update.
    Looks like possibly the intermittent signal lost is due to the network signal coverage. As I realised same thing happen today at same location with my passport on 10.3.3.14 version. Checked my kids phone with same network provider on priv and iphone 7. Both of them having similar issue.

But just to be sure, anyone here with passport having signal lost issue with version other than 10.3.3.3? And one with 10.3.3.3 with out any signal lost issue?

Blackberry Passport
    Try using different SIMs of different providers.
    OR
    If you see someone talking in the same location where you don't get network, kidnap that person, try his SIM, then let him go.....

Posted via CB10
    01-05-20 03:03 AM