Your feedback is apperciated, but you are late to the discussion and seem not to have read anything that was written so far.

A clear diagnosis as well as remedy was already determined and shared.
    10-05-15 12:26 PM
    Had the Classic for 6 months now. I had very small amounts of DT. Now much more. Maybe I am typing faster and making more errors. I don't know. I will express that I get DT everyday, several times a day. It is frustrating. Sometimes I just get tired of fixing it and let it go.

After a friend noticed, I explained, he now calls my phone Hackberry.

I will try using the cloth that came with the phone and see if any luck. Maybe try a can of the compressed air to clean computer keyboards.

 Classic
    10-05-15 10:23 PM
    It's pretty obvious that the double-typing issued has somewhat calmed down since the latest OS update. I have not had a single issue since.
    10-06-15 07:38 AM
    Is there anything under the keyboard that can get damaged if you hit it with too much compressed air?

Posted via CB10
    Not that I'm aware of. At least in my experience it hasn't seemed to damage anything and my pesky c key problems are gone...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 08:35 AM
    hey guys

I wanted to chime in because I have seen so many posts about this very annoying double typing issue.I now own a Passport and I previously had the Z10, and back on the 10.2.xxxx software, double typing became an issue. It's a Blackberry issue and I have been reporting it since I found it on my Z10. You can go back into the Z10 forums and find for yourself, but this double type issue is NOT a hardware issue with the keyboards, but a software issue.

Let's debunk and save frustration of swapping out hardware to get back bad refurb units....
    Its a hardware issue I know because I swapped out for a replacement and all good here.
    It feels differently when I type and so it's hardware.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-22-15 09:29 AM
    I went through four keyboards on my Q10. Every time I swapped the keyboard, the double typing disappeared. Software never fixed the problem for me.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    11-22-15 11:11 AM
    I had double typing on my blackberry passport silver, and I contacted blackberry. Blackberry replied me that I should update my device to new Os 2639 and it would solve the problem. And I did. Boom... it is gone. Now, I am typing on my passport with double typing. ^^

Posted via CB10
    Hey how could I get this update?
    Thanks in advance...

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 12:30 PM
182 ... 678