Are you saying it happens so infrequently that it's almost impossible to capture it on video? Or is this just another telling rejection of a simple request for evidence?

Posted via CB10
    You show me a video evidence of your device running correctly 24/7 and I or someone will record a video for you.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-13-15 10:48 AM
    Are you saying it happens so infrequently that it's almost impossible to capture it on video? Or is this just another telling rejection of a simple request for evidence?

Posted via CB10
    It happen about 30 times a day on random. Is not that frequent but definitely noticeable. Try to capture that 30 times a day on video. Maybe it is easy for you but not for most of us. Like I said earlier, don't worry, you will get your own double type soon enough. Because karma is a b****.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and rltilley like this.
    05-13-15 10:51 AM
    The symptoms make no sense. It's supposedly been going on for years and yet not one person has bothered to capture it on video? And furthermore, all requests for such evidence of the issue are rejected.

I call bull****.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe if you have BlackBerry Google glass you can help with the video. Or should I call Bloogle glass.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 10:55 AM
    Maybe this is a stupid observation but until I stumbled on this thread I had no double typing issues.

However, after reading what the users said, I started to notice that my device was doubling, in some cases, specific letters, such as m, n and a.
    I tried to remain calm, but I freaked out, as I bought my device from an ebay seller from the UK and I'm in Denmark (and they don't sell BB here so warranty issues meant i had to deal directly with BB and I read a lot of horror stories).
    After a few days, I decided to slow down my typing speed and Lo and behold, no more double typing issues! I tried to replicate the phenomenon, but since I slowed down a little I have no more problems.
    Now, I feel sorry for those that have genuine issues, but I'd suggest you try what I did. Who knows, perhaps, out of blind luck, fast typing may be the culprit. Or not
    Anyway, good luck to all who suffer and I hope your problems will be sorted soon
    05-13-15 11:50 AM
    Straw men abound, but still no video.

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    05-13-15 12:03 PM
    don't worry, you will get your own double type soon enough.
    Now you're claiming every device suffers or will suffer from the issue?

The harder you try, the less credible you become.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 12:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    No one owes you a video.

Some of us are too busy being successful at what we do than wasting time satiating those with nothing better to do than tr011 forums they don't believe in.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 12:51 PM
    No one owes you a video.

Some of us are too busy being successful at what we do than wasting time satiating those with nothing better to do than tr011 forums they don't believe in.

Posted via CB10
    And yet that's exactly what you're doing, and so it will remain until such time as evidence is provided.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 01:28 PM
    And yet that's exactly what you're doing, and so it will remain until such time as evidence is provided.

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely wrong.

I'm here because I know the problem exists on two BlackBerry Passports in my home. I will follow this thread because I care about knowledge of potential solutions.

I do NOT tr011 threads where I have no cares.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 01:50 PM
    Absolutely wrong.

I'm here because I know the problem exists on two BlackBerry Passports in my home. I will follow this thread because I care about knowledge of potential solutions.

I do NOT tr011 threads where I have no cares.

Posted via CB10
    So repeatedly claiming a that a product is essentially not fit for purpose while refusing point blank to provide evidence thereof does not constitute "tr011ing"? Lol ok.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 02:05 PM
    Straw men abound, but still no video.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, we are all waiting for your video. Show us how you film over an extended period of time over days so we can use your brilliant method to record the video of a problem that happens at random.

crackberry_geek likes this.
    05-13-15 02:20 PM
    Again, I was just trying to reassure you that Blackberry is on it.
    Appreciated. Can you point us to the KB article where the BlackBerry has acknowledged the issue?
    05-13-15 03:43 PM
    Yes, we are all waiting for your video. Show us how you film over an extended period of time over days so we can use your brilliant method to record the video of a problem that happens at random.

I've already pointed out why evidence is required. Continuing to moan and complain about your (thus far completely fictitious as far as anyone else can tell) fault while refusing to provide such evidence merely serves to reinforce the suspicion that the whole thing is BS.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 03:48 PM
    I've already pointed out why evidence is required. Continuing to moan and complain about your (thus far completely fictitious, as far as anyone else can tell) Fault while refusing to provide such evidence merely serves to reinforce the suspicion that the whole thing is BS.

Posted via CB10
    Can you provide a video of Apple iPhone 6 bending naturally under normal usage?
    Can you provide a video of yourself naturally sneezing?
    Can you provide a video of your keyboard performing normal for 48 hours?

If you can't then you should just leave instead of being rude to the users and demanding people to find their own ways to record their phones 24/7 to record a random occurrence they have no control over to accommodate you. If you don't believe it and say the overwhelming number of users are lying and rudely accuses them and barks at users in threads clearly labelled they are about double type and demanding them to constantly record videos despite you yourself cannot and has no feasible way to do it, then have you ever thought for a moment that you should just leave because CrackBerry is filled with "liars". As a matter of fact, search for Q10 keyboard poll on the site and guess what, 'liars" exceeds the honest users almost 3 times. This site must not be for you, leave and never look back.

Flicker screen must have been fake too, and BlackBerry was working with video-less liars to halt the OS rollout. They are all BS, please go elsewhere and use another phone. Don't feed the trolls and liars, stop using BB and CrackBerry, neither gives you video evidence.

crackberry_geek and FCSC like this.
    05-13-15 04:07 PM

If you can't then you should just leave instead of being rude to the users and demanding people to find their own ways to record their phones 24/7 to record a random occurrence they have no control over to accommodate you. If you don't believe it and say the overwhelming number of users are lying and rudely accuses them and barks at users in threads clearly labelled they are about double type and demanding them to constantly record videos despite you yourself cannot and has no feasible way to do it, then have you ever thought for a moment that you should just leave because CrackBerry is filled with "liars". As a matter of fact, search for Q10 keyboard poll on the site and guess what, 'liars" exceeds the honest users almost 3 times. This site must not be for you, leave and never look back.

Flicker screen must have been fake too, and BlackBerry was working with video-less liars to halt the OS rollout. They are all BS, please go elsewhere and use another phone. Don't feed the trolls and liars, stop using BB and CrackBerry, neither gives you video evidence.

Lol. Are you really so bad at simple logic that you think demanding I provide completely irrelevant videos on random subjects is the same thing?

Why does someone asking for evidence enrage you so much that you demand they leave the site and never come back?

Seriously, it's like talking to a conspiracy theorist.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 04:56 PM

Sir... you're very right. And thanks for your time.

Sadly, this now reminds me of when my grandfather used to say... "there's no sense wrestling with a pig in the mud, cuz pretty soon you just realize that the pig likes it".

I for one, should have listened to my grandfather more often.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 05:09 PM
    Straw men, sock puppets, ad hominem, and still not one iota of evidence.

The symptoms you describe make no sense, this inevitably leads to a suspicion that the whole issue is completely fictitious, and your angry refusal to provide evidence and repeated desperate attempts at deflection and use of every logical fallacy in the book serve only to confirm that suspicion. Well done.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 07:18 PM
    Straw men, sock puppets, ad hominem, and still not one iota of evidence.

The symptoms you describe make no sense, this inevitably leads to a suspicion that the whole issue is completely fictitious, and your angry refusal to provide evidence and repeated desperate attempts at deflection and use of every logical fallacy in the book serve only to confirm that suspicion. Well done.

Posted via CB10
    We've asked you to show us how to record the phone for 24/7 to capture a random occurrence, why must you evade the topic?
    Since empirical evidence play no role in your book and the public must prove to you because you believe you are authoritative in affirming something's existence even though you can't come up witha way to record it, why do you come into this threads? Why do you come to this site at all, the whole CrackBerry comprises of over 70% "liars" and BlackBerry is one of them by halting the update without providing video evidence of screen flickering, why do you even bother using a BB at all and coming here. BlackBerry is an evil company who lied to you to sabotage their handset business without providing evidence, you better call the cops and arrest them. Don't come back until you have done so. Our morally corrupted community is not a suitable place for you.

05-13-15 10:28 PM
    We've asked you to show us how to record the phone for 24/7 to capture a random occurrence, why must you evade the topic?
    Since empirical evidence play no role in your book and the public must prove to you because you believe you are authoritative in affirming something's existence even though you can't come up witha way to record it, why do you come into this threads? Why do you come to this site at all, the whole CrackBerry comprises of over 70% "liars" and BlackBerry is one of them by halting the update without providing video evidence of screen flickering, why do you even bother using a BB at all and coming here. BlackBerry is an evil company who lied to you to sabotage their handset business without providing evidence, you better call the cops and arrest them. Don't come back until you have done so. Our morally corrupted community is not a suitable place for you.

And yet again you respond exactly how one would expect a "tr011" with a fictitious issue to respond: with straw men and ad hominem, and again repeating your self-evidently absurd claim that this issue affects 70% of users.

Are you really telling me that your obviously fictitious issue is so bad that you have to fill 100 pages complaining about it, and at the same time so rare that you find it impossible to capture it on video short of constantly filming your phone for a period of several days?

And are you really so ignorant of the basic principles of logical discourse that you take offence at the suggestion that you should either provide evidence or withdraw your claim? A claim with which you are doing your best to try to discourage anyone from doing business with BlackBerry?

You're a joke and your true motivations could not be more obvious.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 02:41 AM
    It's pretty ironic that no matter what the cause (hardware or software) this issue single hand-edly shows the sad state of affairs this once great company is now in.

If it's the physical keyboard, then the one feature BlackBerry is best known for... is now a failure too.

If it's software, then the one area where Chen keeps spewing is the future for BlackBerry success... is a failure too.

BlackBerry 2015 = Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory!

Posted via CB10
    Even his focus on enterprise software/security is an example of how CEOs tend to copy the business model of their former employer onto the new organisation they run. In my career I have seen it so often. Blackberry will try to be another Sybase before it is acquired by Google.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 02:54 AM
    https://db.tt/jYaObV88
    Here is a video of double type from my experience. This time it was letter "I" that double type. I am supposed to type "in", it was shown "iin" that is auto corrected into "kin". Just zoom the video

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 03:13 AM
    https://db.tt/jYaObV88
    Here is a video of double type from my experience. This time it was letter "I" that double type. I am supposed to type "in", it was shown "iin" that is auto corrected into "kin". Just zoom the video

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Wasn't so hard now, was it? Lol. All we have to do now is rule out water damage, dirt in/on keyboard, other hand fouling/dragging across the keyboard while typing, high or spiking CPU usage, etc etc and then we can honestly say there's an issue BlackBerry needs to address.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 03:40 AM
    I bet my life it's a hardware issue. I haven't experienced it yet, but compared to other components like the SoC, a keyboard is a flimsy piece of tech. And considering we're typing on the keyboard all the time, it makes sense to me that they'd start failing.

Of course there's going to be a higher concentration of double typing reports on Crackberry, but nonetheless, BlackBerry has to recognize they've got to do better.

With that said, it just seems the AT&T has less problems. I do feel BlackBerry addressed a few build related issues with the redesign, not just rounding the corners.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-14-15 03:44 AM
    Thanks. Wasn't so hard now, was it? Lol. All we have to do now is rule out water damage, dirt in/on keyboard, other hand fouling/dragging across the keyboard while typing, high or spiking CPU usage, etc etc and then we can honestly say there's an issue BlackBerry needs to address.

Posted via CB10
    Please just leave. You have no place in this discussion. People who refuse truth regardless of circumstances and evidence are just incapable of participating in a discussion. You make yourself look shameless and you feel the world owes you an explanation on things you are incapable of accepting or comprehending but the fact is you play no role in this system. Forcing you to admit you are wrong will not get us closer to solving the problem and you have done a pretty good job at digging yourself a hole that we can all see miles away. Why bother coming into a thread to dismiss it based on ignorance?

You do realize that no one in this thread finds you useful, and you are just making yourself look stubbornly ignorant to these users. You are certainly not authoritative in this subject since you have no experience in it, do you enjoy being a clown in front of other users, if not, please do not overstay your welcome.

05-14-15 04:30 AM
    Yes I'm sure you'd be much happier if all those who can see you for what you are kept silent and allowed you to continue posting stupid BS unchallenged from your Android phone on a BlackBerry forum.

Did you fail to grasp it first time around? Are you really so stupid that you need to have it pointed out to you that a video of double typing still does not prove it's anything BlackBerry needs to bother with? Or are you just hoping everyone else is? Is it BlackBerry's fault if you got your phone out in the rain or wash your hands so infrequently that your keyboard is gummed up with dirt?

Yet again you ignore the logic of the situation. Obvious troll is very, very obvious. Give it a rest you id10t.

Posted via CB10
    Are you suggesting every occurrence of double typing is the result of a user having left his or her "phone out in the rain or wash[es his or her] hands so infrequently that [his or her] keyboard is gummed up with dirt," other incidental damage (negligence), or the result of "CPU spikes" or user-created software issues?

If so, do you have any sources or data from BlackBerry to back that up?

Z30 / STA100-5 /10.3.1.1784 (no more double-typing Q10).
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    05-14-15 06:37 AM
182 ... 23456 ...