I just checked AT&T's website for available "Blackberry" devices,...and not one is listed! So, this only tells me that when one of the largest wireless carriers stop carrying your devices,...you're doomed!

Just say'n!
    11-20-16 02:37 PM
    Well, on the list of reasons that's more 'on the the bottom' than 'on the top' but sure lol.
    11-20-16 02:53 PM
    The very first reason should be "Because BlackBerry has no plan to release another new BB10 device".

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-20-16 03:04 PM
    Well, my thought was to drive over to AT&T and give the Dtek60 a test drive! Of which,...I can't,...as there are no Blackberry's at AT&T! So,..I will go down with the ship with Passport in hand!
    11-20-16 03:09 PM
    As stated by others BlackBerry is out of the hardware business, which has been reported here in many threads. The fact that AT&T has none is not the reason BlackBerry is losing sales.
    andy957 likes this.
    11-20-16 04:47 PM
    I'm pretty sure with or without AT&T support, the writing has been on the wall for quite some time that BB10 is dead
    11-20-16 04:56 PM
    So, AT&T shipped back all Passports and Classics months ago. It's been probably a month or so since you could order either from their website.

The PRIV is interesting. Was at AT&T yesterday getting a Standard SIM for a 9900 and they did not have a PRIV on display, had plenty of OEM Leather Swivel Cases. Checked the website out of curiosity and found 0 BlackBerry Devices for purchase but some PRIV accessories.

***However, forget about AT&T, BlackBerry itself through ShopBlackBerry hasn't had Classics available for a month now in the US at least. To me that's more of a reason to believe no more BlackBerry 10 devices or....if you are the ULTIMATE BLACKBERRY OPTIMIST, you could argue the last BlackBerry 10 Phone will have a PKB so they have stopped anything to do with Classic, etc. and a new PKB BlackBerry 10 Device is in the works. That's a lot of optimism and IMO highly unlikely. Losing money on hardware equals no more hardware. Easy decision.

Here's what available at AT&T...

11-20-16 04:56 PM
    I'm pretty sure with or without AT&T support, the writing has been on the wall for quite some time that BB10 is dead
    Why cant i like this post.....anyone having issues with the like button....
    11-20-16 05:00 PM
    I'm not...what device and CB app are you using.
    11-20-16 05:00 PM
    I'm not...what device and CB app are you using.
    Really.....
    Do you see Posted via anything under my post?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-20-16 05:03 PM
    Really.....
    Do you see Posted via anything under my post?
    Nope...here's how your post looks to me. However...I'm using CB Forums on an iPhone 7 right now. Not sure thy matters but there is no Signature Option on my iPhone 7 or DTEK50...heard signatures were gone, not sure.

tmoore3496 likes this.
    11-20-16 05:12 PM

***However, forget about AT&T, BlackBerry itself through ShopBlackBerry hasn't had Classics available for a month now in the US at least. To me that's more of a reason to believe no more BlackBerry 10 devices or....if you are the ULTIMATE BLACKBERRY OPTIMIST, you could argue the last BlackBerry 10 Phone will have a PKB so they have stopped anything to do with Classic, etc. and a new PKB BlackBerry 10 Device is in the works. That's a lot of optimism and IMO highly unlikely. Losing money on hardware equals no more hardware. Easy decision.

But you do realize that JC himself said that they stopped production of the Classic due to availability of components. So the fact that you don't see it on the ShopBlackBerry site is not surprising. They have sold off any remaining stock.What is out there, is what remains. In other words, I wouldn't use the Classic as the basis of your argument.

Further, they have announced as well that there is another physical keyboard device coming. Whether that is BB10 or Android, I'm not sure if that was announced yet. I could be wrong though.
    11-20-16 05:15 PM
    Nope...here's how your post looks to me. However...I'm using CB Forums on an iPhone 7 right now. Not sure thy matters but there is no Signature Option on my iPhone 7 or DTEK50...heard signatures were gone, not sure.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...558bca1e72.jpg
    Oh yeah on an app, which your using you wont see that. Im on my PC. Been having issues with the like button on my PC and other issues on this site since Friday.

Thanks anyway
    11-20-16 05:23 PM
    But you do realize that JC himself said that they stopped production of the Classic due to availability of components. So the fact that you don't see it on the ShopBlackBerry site is not surprising. They have sold off any remaining stock.What is out there, is what remains. In other words, I wouldn't use the Classic as the basis of your argument.

Further, they have announced as well that there is another physical keyboard device coming. Whether that is BB10 or Android, I'm not sure if that was announced yet. I could be wrong though.
    Yeah...I'm aware of what you said. My point wasn't how you took it, but in context understand why it'd seem that way.

What I meant was, it should be of no surprise that there isn't carrier support, when BlackBerry itself doesn't have stock that's all. I tend to be a bit verbose in text, unfortunately the text can be taken in more than one way.

And yes, very aware of mystery PKB phone. All signs...Android, not BlackBerry 10.
    11-20-16 05:41 PM
    At&t discontinued the post option as well!!!! They rule the world as to what sells and what doesnt!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 08:11 PM
    Oh yeah on an app, which your using you wont see that. Im on my PC. Been having issues with the like button on my PC and other issues on this site since Friday.

Thanks anyway
    I think the web dev added one too many trackers and broke something.

Chrome on Windows 10 or something else?
    11-20-16 09:16 PM

Like....
    11-20-16 09:30 PM
    Like....
    Firefox? Windows 8? Mac?

Trying to isolate what's the problem.
    11-20-16 09:37 PM
    Firefox? Windows 8? Mac?

Trying to isolate what's the problem.
    Oh My bad....Using Chrome on windows not 10.
    11-20-16 09:41 PM
    There's a compatability issue with the latest updates on Windows10 and Google Chrome.
    At this point, there's no work-a-round for this issue
    (it's well known) That Microsoft doesn't want Chrome on Window 10.

The easiest thing to do is use IE 11 which is already installed by default, to access CB. untill this issue is resolved.
    11-21-16 01:27 AM
    I just checked AT&T's website for available "Blackberry" devices,...and not one is listed! So, this only tells me that when one of the largest wireless carriers stop carrying your devices,...you're doomed!

Just say'n!
    Sounds like a foolish belief. Obviously BB10 Phones are going to be like Computers. Hardware manufactured by whomever and License software installed. I get it , other people get it...
    11-21-16 07:35 AM
    Strange... I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome, and no issues at all.

But then I block all ads, scripts and images on CrackBerry.....
    11-21-16 07:37 AM

Chrome & Firefox

Problems here with [quote] replying and login in / log out not responding.. same issues on AC as well.
    11-22-16 10:34 AM

Just say'n!
    It's no news that BlackBerry devices are dead. However, not being sold by a carrier is not the same thing as not being supported by a carrier. Carriers have been boycotting BlackBerry for years, and blackberries worked all the same

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 10:49 AM
    Chrome & Firefox

Problems here with quote replying and login in / log out not responding.. same issues on AC as well.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/site-fe...mages-1092094/

It's probably an adblocker issue, more in that thread.
    11-22-16 11:07 AM
42 12