Posted via CB10
    01-13-18 03:52 AM
    No

Posted via CB10
    01-13-18 04:40 AM
    No phone needs it.
    01-13-18 05:39 AM
    I've always been interested to find out how an app can boost RAM.

What could it do?

It can't increase the size of the RAM and it can't make it run faster, so what do they claim it does?

The only thing it could possibly do is offload some unused files into the comparatively slow storage drive, like a swap file on a PC that doesn't have enough RAM, and we all know how much that slows things down!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 09:22 AM
    Any "RAM booster" app is probably bull$hit - adware / malware / spyware / virus / trojan.

It will probably make gang of chavs break into your house in the dead of night, steal your actual whole house, and leave you there sleeping in the bed propped up on stilts but with the rest of the house gone.

You will try to call police, but you can't because your phone is gone. So when you get down to the police station and say like "Yeah, my actual whole house was taken by chavs" they will ask you "Yo, did you download RAM booster app?" And they will look at you, and you know that you can't lie and you will say like "Yeah I downloaded it"

And the police will laugh you out of the station, and the insurance company will not pay out and will cancel your policy because you downloaded RAM booster app.

Then you will lose your job and your family, because all your stuff was in your house. Then you will sleep in a box under a bridge, and the cold of winter will freeze your bones - and you will scavenge for food but eventually you will starve and freeze.

And you will die hungry, cold, and alone on the street.

Do not download "RAM Booster" app.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 10:35 AM
    ^ just as I thought, this is the best explanation of RAM booster apps I've ever seen!

LMFAO

Posted via CB10
    01-16-18 09:25 AM
    It's got 3gb of ram, how much more can you need??
    01-16-18 06:40 PM
    Any "RAM booster" app is probably bull$hit - adware / malware / spyware / virus / trojan.

It will probably make gang of chavs break into your house in the dead of night, steal your actual whole house, and leave you there sleeping in the bed propped up on stilts but with the rest of the house gone.

You will try to call police, but you can't because your phone is gone. So when you get down to the police station and say like "Yeah, my actual whole house was taken by chavs" they will ask you "Yo, did you download RAM booster app?" And they will look at you, and you know that you can't lie and you will say like "Yeah I downloaded it"

And the police will laugh you out of the station, and the insurance company will not pay out and will cancel your policy because you downloaded RAM booster app.

Then you will lose your job and your family, because all your stuff was in your house. Then you will sleep in a box under a bridge, and the cold of winter will freeze your bones - and you will scavenge for food but eventually you will starve and freeze.

And you will die hungry, cold, and alone on the street.

Do not download "RAM Booster" app.

Posted via CB10
    Good explanation but not quite true!
    Well at best this ram boosters will free up some space by sending unnecessary files out of ram!(by deleting them or write delayed write request and.........)
    But the ideal will be they compress stuff in ram and let the device store more info in it but they never ever will be able to do so c'use it needs a lot of knowledge of how OS work and how it handles requests and so on which mostly they never ever will have knowledge!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-18 01:53 AM