Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 09:03 AM
    Products that do not explicitly indicate that they accommodate AT&T model more than likely do not fit properly. I myself haven't used that type of screen protector anyway for the past couple years. Instead, I use liquid nano protectors and they work great. I just wipe the liquid material on the screen, wait one minute, it hardens to 9H strength. Perfect fit every time, independent of screen size.
    03-30-15 02:45 PM
    Products that do not explicitly indicate that they accommodate AT&T model more than likely do not fit properly. I myself haven't used that type of screen protector anyway for the past couple years. Instead, I use liquid nano protectors and they work great. I just wipe the liquid material on the screen, wait one minute, it hardens to 9H strength. Perfect fit every time, independent of screen size.
    Hi, I just bought some of the liquid nano stuff , is there any way to verify that the application was successful? I followed the instructions (which had a few typos) wiped screen with alcohol wipe, applied white liquid, used dry wipe to spread it around, used hair dryer for a few seconds, waited, wiped with seperate dry cloth,

My Passport screen does feel different, smoother, not sure if this is because I was using a plastic screen protector or if this stuff actually worked lol?

Check Out TechCraze
    04-15-15 11:41 AM
    I have the Ghost Armor. I went to one of their kiosk in a mall. They can do a custom cut. It is around $25-30 (IIRC) but they have a lifetime warranty. The first cut they did was bad and they redid it for free. I really enjoy it.
    04-15-15 11:59 AM
    Ghost Armour is done in person at a Kiosk, so your best bet would be to go in and ask. If it doesn't fit perfectly, they will custom cut it for you at no extra charge, plus it's got the lifetime warranty as others have mentioned. I had it on my past phones and Z10, and was very happy with it.

Decided not to bother with my Passport since it's screen is made out of such good material and they only could do custom cuts when this first came out because they didn't have the Passport. I really have been meaning to get it done nowadays, just too lazy since I don't go to the malls!

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2708
    04-15-15 12:04 PM
    Hi, I just bought some of the liquid nano stuff , is there any way to verify that the application was successful? I followed the instructions (which had a few typos) wiped screen with alcohol wipe, applied white liquid, used dry wipe to spread it around, used hair dryer for a few seconds, waited, wiped with seperate dry cloth,

My Passport screen does feel different, smoother, not sure if this is because I was using a plastic screen protector or if this stuff actually worked lol?

Check Out TechCraze
    You have the same dilemma I did when I first used Liquid Nano -- namely, trust and confidence. I was wondering the same thing. I did a lot of reading of reviews and YouTube videos. All were positive and affirming. Eventually, I found an old iPhone 4s that I could test on. I put Liquid Nano on half of the screen. Two days later, I used coins to try to rough up the screen. I put scratch marks on the entire screen. The half that had Liquid Nano I was able to rub off with a clean cloth. The marks disappeared, that half looked like new. So, I believe in the product. Now, mind you that I didn't take a key or a dremel to the screen, like InvisiShield demos its vinyl screen protector. I didn't drag the phone behind a car going 40 mph or anything like that. If it doesn't get scratched in my pocket, that's good enough for me. Keep in mind that there are two different types of liquid nano. One puts a thin coating of chemical on the screen that resists scratches and fingerprints. It lasts about 4 months; the screen is smooth and shiny. This is what I use normally. Then there's another kind that is more expensive that actually forms a 9H hardened coating that is more permanent. I bought some from Germany, but hasn't gotten to me yet. It sounds like that's what you bought.
    tinochiko likes this.
    04-15-15 12:11 PM
    You have the same dilemma I did when I first used Liquid Nano -- namely, trust and confidence. I was wondering the same thing. I did a lot of reading of reviews and YouTube videos. All were positive and affirming. Eventually, I found an old iPhone 4s that I could test on. I put Liquid Nano on half of the screen. Two days later, I used coins to try to rough up the screen. I put scratch marks on the entire screen. The half that had Liquid Nano I was able to rub off with a clean cloth. The marks disappeared, that half looked like new. So, I believe in the product. Now, mind you that I didn't take a key or a dremel to the screen, like InvisiShield demos its vinyl screen protector. I didn't drag the phone behind a car going 40 mph or anything like that. If it doesn't get scratched in my pocket, that's good enough for me. Keep in mind that there are two different types of liquid nano. One puts a thin coating of chemical on the screen that resists scratches and fingerprints. It lasts about 4 months; the screen is smooth and shiny. This is what I use normally. Then there's another kind that is more expensive that actually forms a 9H hardened coating that is more permanent. I bought some from Germany, but hasn't gotten to me yet. It sounds like that's what you bought.
    Thanks! I think it's worked but I won't test it lol, if I trust the packaging then this is the 9H version, meant to last 6months, I guess I'll see how it goes

Does the ghost armor screen protector fit ATT PP?-img_20150415_175852.jpg

Check Out TechCraze
    quangtran1 and AnimalPak200 like this.
    04-15-15 12:59 PM
    Thanks! I think it's worked but I won't test it lol, if I trust the packaging then this is the 9H version, meant to last 6months, I guess I'll see how it goes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150415_175852.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	347628

Check Out TechCraze
    That's good stuff there. Awesome!
    04-15-15 02:22 PM
    I have to say, this looks and feels amazing, screen crisp, smudging minimal, the more I use the phone the more confident I am that it worked lol

Check Out TechCraze
    04-16-15 11:09 AM
    It feels silky smooth, doesn't it? Your fingers just glide on that glass.
    tinochiko likes this.
    04-18-15 11:14 PM