When I asked Whether BB Passport supports VOLTE or not?
    They Replied: Yes, BlackBerry Passport supports VoLTE, however, it's still depends on your service provider if they provide VoLTE. To help you decide on buying Passport you may visit this link https://t.co/yIouAYMZtI. The link will provide you an overview about BlackBerry Passport. Thank you. ^CP

Is this possible in Case of Indian Customers as JIO provides VOLTE services?
    Attached Thumbnails Does Blackberry Passport Support VOLTE. I asked BB Support on Twitter-screenshot_20171106-164022.png  
    11-06-17 05:09 AM
    They Replied: Yes, BlackBerry Passport supports VoLTE, however, it's still depends on your service provider if they provide VoLTE. To help you decide on buying Passport you may visit this link https://t.co/yIouAYMZtI. The link will provide you an overview about BlackBerry Passport. Thank you. ^CP

No. Jio will not work with Passport. No BB10 phones support the LTE bands to support Jio VoLTE.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-17 05:59 AM
    You will not have to see with the operator?

Posted via CB10 for may  blackberry® passport ™
    11-06-17 09:19 AM
    No. Jio will not work with Passport. No BB10 phones support the LTE bands to support Jio VoLTE.

Posted via CB10
    Brother, then why the Blackberry People told me so?
    11-08-17 01:25 AM
    You will not have to see with the operator?

Posted via CB10 for may  blackberry® passport ™
    Reliance JIo In India supports VOLTE.
    11-08-17 01:26 AM
    Because the Passport supports VoLTE. But the network band that Jio uses, that is not present on the Passport or any BB10 handset.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-17 06:02 AM
    Because the Passport supports VoLTE. But the network band that Jio uses, that is not present on the Passport or any BB10 handset.

Posted via CB10
    Bro, let me make sure, Jio Supports LTE
    850Mhz, 1800Mhz, and 2300Mhz in India.
    & BB Passport Supports two of these three bands.
    BlackBerry Passport Supports 2 of these three, except 2300Mhz. Means if 850Mhz and 1800Mhz is aired in my area, then according to you and BlackBerry I wouldn't feel any difficulty in using VOLTE services by RJIO, if I am not wrong.
    What you say?
    11-09-17 06:03 AM
    BlackBerry Passport Supports 2 of these three, except 2300Mhz. Means if 850Mhz and 1800Mhz is aired in my area, then according to you and BlackBerry I wouldn't feel any difficulty in using VOLTE services by RJIO, if I am not wrong.
    What you say?
    It's not supported.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 06:14 AM
    What you say?
    But as far as I know, Jio uses the 1800 Mhz for Data and 2300 for Voice. So data will work but you won't be able to make VoLTE.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    11-09-17 06:34 AM
    What you say?
    Did you already buy the device??
    11-09-17 06:35 AM
    But as far as I know, Jio uses the 1800 Mhz for Data and 2300 for Voice. So data will work but you won't be able to make VoLTE.

Brother, Jio provides three Freq. Bands
    850Mhz lower Freq. For Indoor Coverage, as lower freq. has higher Panetrating power
    and 1800Mhz and 2300MHz For outdoors.
    Higher Frequencies have higher Data Capabilities.
    But, Lower Frequencies can Panetrate easily inside, as others have 2G networks, so they do not provide 4G at lower Frequencies, But RJIO is a Pure 4G Network.
    11-09-17 09:14 AM
    Did you already buy the device??
    No Sir, I don't have But I want to buy a BlackBerry PASSPORT But, Before this I want to confirm whether this device Supports VOLTE or not,
    11-09-17 09:16 AM
    Did you tell them you meant Jio or did you assume they were psychic?
    11-09-17 09:51 AM
    Did you tell them you meant Jio or did you assume they were psychic?
    I don' mean so, But anywhere on the website of BlackBerry, I didn't find How to turn on or change VOLTE services,
    But for Prev Its available, so for clearing this ambiguity I posted.
    Even on this forum Nobody had accepted about the VOLTE support of any BlackBerry 10 DEVICE.
    11-09-17 09:58 AM
    Brother, Jio provides three Freq. Bands
    850Mhz lower Freq. For Indoor Coverage, as lower freq. has higher Panetrating power
    and 1800Mhz and 2300MHz For outdoors.
    Higher Frequencies have higher Data Capabilities.
    But, Lower Frequencies can Panetrate easily inside, as others have 2G networks, so they do not provide 4G at lower Frequencies, But RJIO is a Pure 4G Network.
    Yes. But how a network chooses to operate with regard to their frequencies is their call.
    No BB10 supports the 2300 Mhz band so you will not be able to make VoLTE calls. You will however be able to use data services of Jio.
    You can search more in these forums, lot of people having the same experience.

11-09-17 09:58 AM
    Yes. But how a network chooses to operate with regard to their frequencies is their call.
    No BB10 supports the 2300 Mhz band so you will not be able to make VoLTE calls. You will however be able to use data services of Jio.
    You can search more in these forums, lot of people having the same experience.

Bro, BlackBerry Passport has two Bands it should work on 1800 and 850.
    Brother all the Freq. has Data and Voice is sent over that LTE network, i.e. VOLTE
    11-09-17 10:03 AM
    Bro, BlackBerry Passport has two Bands it should work on 1800 and 850.
    Brother all the Freq. has Data and Voice is sent over that LTE network, i.e. VOLTE
    Yes all the frequencies may support data and voice but what if Jio offers them through two different frequencies? It's not like they can't do that.
    If you still don't want to listen to people's experience and want to be stuck with what you believe will work, good luck to you

11-09-17 10:04 AM
    Yes all the frequencies may support data and voice but what if Jio offers them through two different frequencies? It's not like they can't do that.
    If you still don't want to listen to people's experience and want to be stuck with what you believe will work, good luck to you

Ok Brother I am agree with you.
    Jst one thing, I am going to buy a BlackBerry PASSPORT You Please Help me then, to turn on VoLTE in that device, I will post here, so that you will get a notification.
    11-09-17 10:08 AM
    Ok Brother I am agree with you.
    Jst one thing, I am going to buy a BlackBerry PASSPORT You Please Help me then, to turn on VoLTE in that device, I will post here, so that you will get a notification.
    You can't turn on VoLTE on that phone. So there is nothing I can help you with.

11-09-17 10:10 AM

I use a BlackBerry Z30 and a PRIV. BlackBerry 10 handsets support LTE. Not VoLTE.

Basically, the phone will be able to access the data provided by Jio but no Voice Calls.
    11-09-17 10:12 AM
    I use a BlackBerry Z30 and a PRIV. BlackBerry 10 handsets support LTE. Not VoLTE.

Basically, the phone will be able to access the data provided by Jio but no Voice Calls.
    Brother to clear this ambiguity I have aksed this Q. here.
    11-09-17 10:17 AM
    You can't turn on VoLTE on that phone. So there is nothing I can help you with.

Buddy, the thing It Can't be turned on JIO or if any other operator also if that supports VOLTE if all the Bands according to BlackBerry Passport?
    11-09-17 10:20 AM
    Buddy, the thing It Can't be turned on JIO or if any other operator also if that supports VOLTE if all the Bands according to BlackBerry Passport?
    The answer seems to be NO because several people have told you NO. Don't buy the Passport unless you can accept it's limitations.
    11-09-17 10:30 AM
    1. Nothing to turn on, if your carrier supports VoLTE, it will work out of the box.
    2. Airtel just recently launched VoLTE. No other carrier apart from these two offer VoLTE so it won't work.
    Airtel as far as I know uses the 2300 Mhz so no VoLTE on the Passport for Airtel either.
    Bottom line: In india, you are not going to get VoLTE on any carrier for a BB10 handset.

11-09-17 11:34 AM
    I have Jio and Passport there is no VoLTE also Jio4gvoice Is not working. Either BlackBerry Support and Jio Support no one is helping

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 05:50 PM
37 12