hi guys there is just a few videos about passport bend test or ... and they r not that good.
    what's ur idea ..how is the duribilaty?
    does it bend,scratch?
    where should i be most carefull about?
    thanks for ur response.
    AND GUYS I'M TALKIN ABOUT OG NOT SE!
    02-04-17 09:21 AM
    it can bend for sure. many threads about it.
    02-04-17 11:05 AM
    Its not so much as a bend, but more like a twist from corner to corner.
    02-04-17 11:24 AM
    Don't carry phone in any back pockets-twice the screen lifted and had to replace phone

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 11:29 AM
    You'd have to be a complete animal, or totally stupid to bend the passport imo. That thing is a tank
    85_305 likes this.
    02-04-17 12:46 PM
    Have had it for two years, no real 'bend' so to speak. If you really try you could twist it a little but that's hardly noticeable.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 02:37 PM
    Yeah, it twists a bit corner-to-corner. It happens for me in a normal jeans pocket, probably a reflection of the fact that this thing is intended to be carried in a suit, not under pressure. I've only had this particular one about three months and I regularly find it slightly twisted. We will see over the next year or so if the twisting becomes a problem in terms of the thing staying together. Can't be good for the display, though.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 04:35 PM
    Don't carry phone in any back pockets-twice the screen lifted and had to replace phone

Posted via CB10
    Damn.. I'll be sure to take note of this..

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 07:53 PM
    Don't do that to your phone, and don't try to squeeze it in to your skinny jeans, I've had mine for a while and my screen isn't lifting, it's not bending, making strange noises, and no scratches on it.
    02-04-17 09:36 PM
    No issues with my 2 year old device.

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.3.2163 / Telus
    02-04-17 09:43 PM
    My two year old pp doesn't bend twist or otherwise. Only scratches on the phone are the corners where I've dropped it while walking or even jogging. Zero scratches on the screen.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    02-04-17 10:16 PM
    No! I am not about to try and twist my 2 year old device either. I have used a holster since day one

Blackberry Passport and Blue Classic
    02-04-17 10:24 PM
    where should i be most carefull about?
    Don't wear skinny jeans.
    Don't put it in your back pocket and sit on it.
    Chances are, you'll be fine.
    shahyaz likes this.
    02-05-17 11:52 PM
    As Blaize said. It's a tank, sure, but don't take it for granted.
    Put it in the front pocket, or the inside pocket of a jacket, or a bag. You know, whichever makes sense.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 02-06-17 at 01:41 AM.
    02-06-17 12:16 AM
    What worries me is that you have to ask!
    Do you have problems taking care of things? Are you prone to dropping your device? Are you in the habit of putting your device in your back pocket?
    If you said yes to any of these questions, then it's not about the durability of a cell phone, it's about your judgement.
    I'm not trying to mean or insult you, but I want you to understand that it's not about the twists and flexibility.
    It's about taking extra care so you don't have to worry about those thing.
    It really doesn't matter what model you are referring to. Because, the hardware inside is a very tiny, and pretty sophisticated Computer.
    So, it's better you don't know just how far you can take it, because, you won't be as concerned thinking that because someone gave you their opinion,
    you will tend to not take as good a care of it as you should and (I've been here so many time ) to here how someone broke their device.

Instead, turn your thinking to how best to protect your BlackBerry.
    I have a Passport SE( got it the day it was released to market) and I don't use a glass protector or anything else. I clean it everyday, use condensed air to keep the port clean and there's not a scratch on it.
    I know this isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I just want to give you a different view of how (in my opinion) you might want to proceed.
    You'll get a different opinion from each person who posts because everyone has their own way of doing things. And, you'll only end up more confused and still have no better idea how
    you should handle things.

And, in the end... Don't base you decisions on the advice of those (myself included) who don't have to deal with the results.
    02-06-17 04:18 AM
    My two year old pp doesn't bend twist or otherwise. Only scratches on the phone are the corners where I've dropped it while walking or even jogging. Zero scratches on the screen.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    WOW! You have a two year old who pp's on your mobile device?? Far out!!
    02-06-17 06:49 AM
    Mine hasn't bended yet! Pretty solid device!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 07:40 AM
    One of my favourite quotes is "if brute force doesn't work, you aren't using enough of it". Anything will bend/break if you try hard enough. My passport held up pretty well to my abuse though... For the year and a bit I had it, it never bent. I did have a minor scratch on the screen though.

As Bla1ze said, don't wear skinny jeans or put it in your back pocket.
    02-06-17 07:44 AM
    WOW! You have a two year old who pp's on your mobile device?? Far out!! http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0354.gif
    Lol, I see what you did there.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    02-06-17 09:12 AM
    Yeah I've never had any issues on either of the passports I've had. Never had a scratched screen or any bending. I did have screen lift on my original one which got replaced with warranty though.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 09:15 AM
    No bending or scratching issues on mine either after 2.25 years! I do take care of mine though. Screen protector and minimal case. Never put it in a back pocket if I intend to sit!
    shahyaz likes this.
    02-06-17 09:19 AM
    I've never had any issues with any of the Passports that I've had. I carry my phone in my back pocket, although I never sit on it. I honestly can't imagine what it would take to damage one of them like that.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 10:21 AM