I love the look and feel of my white Passport. However, given the back material's soft touch nature, I'm afraid it will begin to get dirty from the natural oils on my fingertips. Mind you, I always use clean hands on my devices, but over time, I feel like it's going to get dirty nevertheless.

Does anyone use their white Passport naked? What have you found about how the back looks after a few months?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 08:27 AM
    No dirt on my white Passport......and she has been naked since December.
    05-29-15 09:13 AM
    It gets dirty pretty easy, in my case an oil stain appears in the logo part; it can be easy to clean though.
    05-29-15 09:31 AM
    I love the naked feel of my passport too, but I'm also very cautious of it getting dirty. I gave in and bought the OEM slim case...so far so good.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:49 AM
    I find that it gets pretty dirty, but as oscar01mx says, it's pretty easy to clean. The most annoying is when I wear a pair of dark jeans and have the phone in the pocket. At the end of the night, the phone has blue all over the back.

All that said, it's my first white edition phone, and I still love it
    05-29-15 09:59 AM
    I find that it gets pretty dirty, but as oscar01mx says, it's pretty easy to clean. The most annoying is when I wear a pair of dark jeans and have the phone in the pocket. At the end of the night, the phone has blue all over the back.

Yikes! Does the blue come out?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 10:58 AM

How do you remove the blue stain on the back of the phone? What do you use? Thanks

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-29-15 10:58 AM
    I'm too scared to use mine naked. I find the white to be quite slippery. Having said that, the parts of my phone that are exposed are as clean as the day the phone arrived. I had beet juice on my hands the other day and was surprised it didn't discolor the keys at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 11:32 AM
    This type of sponge from any manufacturer will get things of you white phone. (also will clean any of your white trainers, plastics etc.. ). Used to use it on my white bold 9900. Now I use the sponge to clean my kids crayons from the wall. just dip it in water. And gently scrub away. Just remembered that my friend uses my sponge to clean the back of his white z10 when he comes over for beers. (he is too single to get one in the supermarket)

Does Back of White Passport Get Dirty?-viewmedia.jpeg

This info passed on with the BlackBerry Passport!
    05-29-15 12:19 PM
    Good idea! Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:20 PM
    This type of sponge from any manufacturer will get things of you white phone. (also will clean any of your white trainers, plastics etc.. ). Used to use it on my white bold 9900. Now I use the sponge to clean my kids crayons from the wall. just dip it in water. And gently scrub away. Just remembered that my friend uses my sponge to clean the back of his white z10 when he comes over for beers. (he is too single to get one in the supermarket)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ViewMedia.jpeg 
Views:	1030 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	355078

This info passed on with the BlackBerry Passport!
    Don't use it, as my sister did, to remove bad fake tanning spray from your leg. Magic erasers contain formaldehyde, and do take off a layer of skin.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 01:28 PM
    Yikes! Does the blue come out?

Posted via CB10
    How do you remove the blue stain on the back of the phone? What do you use? Thanks

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    Yeah, it comes out. I just use some regular dish soap on a damp paper towel.
    bh7171 likes this.
    05-29-15 01:58 PM
    I avoided getting a white Z30 or Passport due to my fear of it getting tarnished.
    05-29-15 04:20 PM
    I bought mine used for a month but as good as new. It had a scratch very visible when the BB is hold against the light. So it can scratch too, still not as visible as on black devices I guess.

And I use it naked too because you can hold it way better as it's thinner without a case. Plus the PP is heavy enough as it is I don't need extra weight in the form of a case.
    So it gets very dirty during a day of work. I use it and my hands maybe not totally clean all the time. You can see it at the end of a day with dark dirt coming from fingerprints. But only on the backside. And I never had a white phone that was that dirty after a workday. I guess it's because of the "plain" white material. It's soft but not like the black PP rubberish. It's not a glossy plastic but a rough plastich material. You feel it and again you can see it. A little annoying to me although you can clean it. I love the black PP's backside with it's rubberish material. It's way less slippery than the white one. And to me it feels and looks of higher value. The white PP's backside looks cheap to me.
    Still I wouldn't change the white one for the black PP. It looks way more stylish, chick and special than the black already does. Esp the front.

I love my white PP!

One question: How do you clean the white backside? What things do you use (soap or dish liquid? which cloth?)? I don't wanna ruin my backside by cleaning it with the wrong things.

Edit: Ok someone already answered it...
    06-17-15 03:31 AM
    No worries here with my white one.
    But I picked up a case that shows of the case very well and offers surprisingly good protection.
    Ringke Fusion case for Passport

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 05:07 AM
    No worries here with my white one.
    But I picked up a case that shows of the case very well and offers surprisingly good protection.
    Ringke Fusion case for Passport

Posted via CB10
    I also use the smoke Ringke Fusion case on my white Passport. Feels and looks good. (I also have the OEM hard shell and a Stil Gut leather.)
    Does Back of White Passport Get Dirty?-img_20150618_230257.jpg

Z10 on 10.3.2
    06-19-15 01:03 AM
    Another angle
    Does Back of White Passport Get Dirty?-img_20150618_230107643.jpg

Z10 on 10.3.2
    06-19-15 01:04 AM
    I've been using this to clean my mobile since 7290...
    Does Back of White Passport Get Dirty?-img_20150619_141556.jpg

RedBlackBeast
    06-19-15 01:19 AM