I am currently on T-Mobile...I will make the move to AT&T once the Passport is available but would like to take advantage of AT&T's new offer since the whole family would move with me. Anyone have an idea when the Passport will be available in the USA?
    09-30-14 09:14 AM
    Nobody knows
    09-30-14 09:15 AM
    If I know AT&T like I think I do. I do not see that happening at all. They are a money hungry company. They want you to come over now and if you do not they will get as much money out of you as they can. They are not to customer friendly
    09-30-14 09:35 AM
    If I know AT&T like I think I do. I do not see that happening at all. They are a money hungry company. They want you to come over now and if you do not they will get as much money out of you as they can. They are not to customer friendly
    I mean, they've already said it's coming, so...
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    09-30-14 10:34 AM
    Which offer? They have the $100 bill credit ending today.

The double data promotion ends October 31. I'm hoping they release it before then because this waiting mess is stupid. Just dumb.
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    09-30-14 10:57 AM
    I was hoping to take advantage of that $100 promotion.
    09-30-14 11:17 AM
    I am currently on T-Mobile...I will make the move to AT&T once the Passport is available but would like to take advantage of AT&T's new offer since the whole family would move with me. Anyone have an idea when the Passport will be available in the USA?
    Can you move the whole family today but purchase your Passport off-contract directly from BlackBerry? I took advantage of the data deal this week (went from 15G to 30G for the same price). I am not familiar with the $100 bill credit, but maybe factoring them both in you can justify purchasing the Passport off contract.
    09-30-14 12:23 PM
    It is coming but it will not come before the promotion is over

I mean, they've already said it's coming, so...
    09-30-14 12:59 PM
    I was hoping to take advantage of that $100 promotion.
    Good news! It looks like they extended the $100 bill credit until the end of this month, Oct. 31.

Also, if you sign up for a mobile share value plan at 15GB or higher, they'll double the data you'll receive at no extra charge.

Now, we just need the Passport.
    Tyler Nellissen likes this.
    10-01-14 12:46 PM
    since we're on the topic of carriers, anyone know if passport will work on any prepaid carriers, such as metro or net10?
    10-01-14 12:49 PM
    since we're on the topic of carriers, anyone know if passport will work on any prepaid carriers, such as metro or net10?
    I want to say it should work with either. I know Metro used to be CDMA, but combining with T-Mobile gave them GSM access. Both Metro and Net10 offer nano sim cards in their sim kits, so I'm guessing you should be okay with popping one into the Passport and hopping on their network.

I only think you would run into an issue with a BB7 or earlier device which requires BIS or whatever.
    10-01-14 01:49 PM
    N4BB says Passport won't be on AT&T until early 2015. I hope not, but if true that's 4-6 months. :/

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 01:59 PM
    So the whole anti bbrry thing with metro in 2012 iis over?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-01-14 03:06 PM
    Just saw the N4BB post as well that the Passport will probably be released the end of January/February 2015...talk about a letdown.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 05:39 PM
    I don't even like N4BB. I don't want to believe it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:03 PM
    Nobody knows
    You got that right. I went into the local AT&T store to ask if they had a sample since I was wanting to play with a Passport while Amazon figured out when I would get mine, and this was basically all I got when I mentioned the Passport:

"We hear about products months in advance and never have even heard of that phone."

"BlackBerry quit making consumer phones after the Z10 and Q10 since they tanked." (side note: when I mentioned the Z30 being released at Verizon and internationally, I was told it was probably a rebranded Z10 for Verizon and the other providers...)

Long story short, the AT&T clerks probably have their heads up their asses when it comes to anything BlackBerry. You'd think a sales rep would be knowledgeable about every product they have to offer, but they just stick with their own bias.

Posted via CB10
    flyersfan76 likes this.
    10-01-14 08:38 PM
    If it doesn't come until next year what will really be sad is that they were quick to put up preorders for that crap fire phone yet are sitting on this...

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    10-01-14 09:10 PM
    I hope you are right iToya

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 08:07 PM