I went to an AT&T store yesterday (to switch from VZW) and was told by the rep that corporate has pulled the Passports from all stores.
    06-25-15 08:03 AM
    Per the AT&T web site, it is available online and currently in stock at AT&T stores in my area (Greater Cincinnati). Did you get that update from someone at a corporate store or a reseller location?
    06-25-15 11:26 AM
    That's bull****. They aren't in stock in my area but they are in every store in Memphis.

Posted via Passport
    06-25-15 12:51 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 12:53 PM
    Another rumor designed to scare people into buying Apple or Android phones.

Posted via Passport
    lang007 likes this.
    06-25-15 02:37 PM
    Now this is something I agree with. AT&T is 100% in Apples pocket

Another rumor designed to scare people into buying Apple or Android phones.

Posted via Passport
    blambtn likes this.
    06-25-15 03:33 PM
    I went to an AT&T store yesterday (to switch from VZW) and was told by the rep that corporate has pulled the Passports from all stores.
    Yeah...I got the same story at an AT&T store in Manhattan. Really I did. What they meant though, was that they had none to sell me because they had all been earmarked for sale to corporate customers in the city - i.e. companies who were buying lots of them for their employees. That's why none are available right now in Manhattan. They will be re-stocking though. The passport is a success.
    06-25-15 03:38 PM
    The passport isn't even displayed in my area at&t in San Antonio, TX. The rep that tried to help me had to ask another rep what the passport was. Pretty embarrassing.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 03:42 PM
    That's correct they are available in Memphis. I know because I live there and I have one lol.

Trina's Berry Passport!
    blambtn likes this.
    06-25-15 06:04 PM
    That's correct they are available in Memphis. I know because I live there and I have one lol.

Trina's Berry Passport!
    I go there often. Go Grizz!!

Posted via Passport
    06-25-15 07:38 PM
    Could be a couple of things:

- store is an AT&T authorized retailer and not a corporate store, so those guys will say anything to sign you up for a new line. I believe the Passport is not available at any authorized retailers, only in the corporate stores.

- Rep is a BBRY hater and/or ignoramus. When I bought mine, the AT&T rep kept asking me if I was sure I wanted a BlackBerry. He talked about how he hated BlackBerry. I had to show him how to insert the SIM.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 09:04 PM
    Dropped my original design passport in the pool this week. Pulled myself back together, drove to the local ATT store and bought a rounded one. So they have them in the Houston area.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 01:04 AM
    A truely great sales rep always stays positive with his customer. If corporate found out he's been trash talking about a product the company carries, he will most likely be written up or fired.

- Rep is a BBRY hater and/or ignoramus. When I bought mine, the AT&T rep kept asking me if I was sure I wanted a BlackBerry. He talked about how he hated BlackBerry. I had to show him how to insert the SIM.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 02:54 AM