U can see some light in dark places of course but does that bother you? Many electrics do that. It's common.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 07:39 PM
    Are you discriminating against ppl who have OCD?

Posted via CB10
    No, I didn't said anything that would discriminate anyone, actually, I may have one myself.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-03-14 10:33 PM
    It's beyond unbelievable how people can get so... incredibly rude and ...
    You failed to see any humor in those posts while I thought they were hilarious and not mean-spirited in the least. The written word can be perceived differently than intended. For all I know the original post was tongue in cheek too in bringing to our attention that the Passport isnt Perfect.

(... But then again, maybe the Passport IS perfect. I would like to find out someday )

I am happy this forum is a place to find humor and support and not flame wars. it is the intention behind the wordsthat matters.
    12-04-14 04:34 AM
    I'm not going to look,I've been suckered in too many times in the last month and have never checked for so many so called flaws in anything I've ever owned.lol
    Patrick Pierobon likes this.
    12-04-14 04:48 AM
    Thanks for pointing out how rude I was, my apologies to the op.
    I will refrain from asking questions.

Posted via CB10
    You weren't just asking a question.

"Why you posting in the dark. ?" is not just a question that's motivated by the desire to know, simply, the reason why OP was posting in the dark (because, after all, there's no reason why you should be curious about it, and no reason to think that it's such an implausible or prohibited thing to happen - if nothing else, it's none of your business).

I am sure you yourself fully know what you were suggesting or implying here (I give you that much credit), as anyone else who read your post and this my post would (and that's why I am not spelling it out) but if you will deny it, go ahead and be my guest.
    dmateo likes this.
    12-04-14 07:42 AM
    Mine doesn't do this.
    12-04-14 07:49 AM
    You failed to see any humor in those posts while I thought they were hilarious and not mean-spirited in the least. The written word can be perceived differently than intended. For all I know the original post was tongue in cheek too in bringing to our attention that the Passport isnt Perfect.

(... But then again, maybe the Passport IS perfect. I would like to find out someday )

I am happy this forum is a place to find humor and support and not flame wars. it is the intention behind the wordsthat matters.
    Well, maybe I am dry, but all I could see from those posts was "oh here we go again", not humor. In fact, brookie229 said as much.
    Here we go again!
    At least if those posters provided an answer to OP's question first and then said what they said, then maybe I might have taken them seriously and found humor in their posts (ironic how I would take them seriously to find humor, but that's exactly what I mean here).
    Humor's good, but the guy is curious about something. Give him an answer first and then tease him. Not to say he's entitled to an answer, but if you don't want to give one, move on.

I wasn't being fair myself, leaving out the most offensive post of them all:
    Is this actually a thread? Really hitting the bottom of the barrel with this one

Posted with my beautiful BlackBerry Passport!
    Humor?

In any case I do apologize to those whose posts I called on earlier in this regard.
    Last edited by mofokey; 12-04-14 at 08:14 AM.
    12-04-14 08:00 AM
    You weren't just asking a question.

"Why you posting in the dark. ?" is not just a question that's motivated by the desire to know, simply, the reason why OP was posting in the dark (because, after all, there's no reason why you should be curious about it, and no reason to think that it's such an implausible or prohibited thing to happen - if nothing else, it's none of your business).

I am sure you yourself fully know what you were suggesting or implying here (I give you that much credit), as anyone else who read your post and this my post would (and that's why I am not spelling it out) but if you will deny it, go ahead and be my guest.
    Ain't you making an assumption that you know what "Withdrawl" was thinking or meant when he/she asked the question? You are not telepathic, are you? Let sleeping dogs lie.
    12-04-14 08:36 AM
    Well, maybe I am dry, but all I could see from those posts was "oh here we go again", not humor. In fact, brookie229 said as much.

At least if those posters provided an answer to OP's question first and then said what they said, then maybe I might have taken them seriously and found humor in their posts (ironic how I would take them seriously to find humor, but that's exactly what I mean here).
    Humor's good, but the guy is curious about something. Give him an answer first and then tease him. Not to say he's entitled to an answer, but if you don't want to give one, move on.

I wasn't being fair myself, leaving out the most offensive post of them all:

Humor?

In any case I do apologize to those whose posts I called on earlier in this regard.
    Thanks for understanding. I've wholeheartedly answered questions as best I can on these threads without ridiculing the op. We're all in the same boat here and have all made a hefty investment into being much more efficient and outside the norm by purchasing a blackberry... I guess I notice the weird little things in life... Admittedly I am somewhat of an obsessive perfectionist. Have always been this way. Don't know anyone personally with a passport so I figure I ask you guys! ****!!!! Some of you are just pricks!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 08:38 PM
    Yeah, i hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out, but by no means does it feel like a defect to me. Just the nature of a physical keyboard
    12-04-14 09:37 PM
35 12