Ok, before you think I'm just bashing BlackBerry, please note I am a longtime BlackBerry fan and have been using their devices for over 6 years. Never have I encounter such a horrible laugh for a great device. I get it, they were conservative on the production of the passport and there are back orders. Can someone at BlackBerry say when the white passport will be available? At launch you'd figure they'd have both colors available. I'm tired of the lack of information and I become increasingly annoyed at the dumb reps at BlackBerry and AT&T who give the same rehearsed lines "we will have it soon" or "they are on backorder "....if the white one has been made, why can't we pre-order from shop BlackBerry? I know I came across as whiny, but it's ridiculous to make a device this difficult to get.... and yes, I know the iphone 6 also has a huge wait time, but at least they allow customers to order and then ship it in a couple of weeks

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 08:24 PM
    we know white exists but there has been no indication when its coming
    10-27-14 08:29 PM
    And that's my point...for a company that has been struggling and finally gaining some traction, you'd figure they'd be doing everything in their power to remain relevant. yet, no news, no advertising, no updates...sad

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 08:42 PM