We all know they are indeed tremendous speakers so this goes without repeating this FACT however curious if they are blackberry or another manufacturer as I see the Passport SE (at least) has a EMMT from samsung.

I can't identify the speakers origin. They smell Canadian though. Haha. Why does BlackBerry keep going MONO with the droids! That was rhetorical as in I know nobody knows..

Anyway,
    I just grabbed a 64gb samsung SD to match. Wish I had grabbed the 128gb now...

Didn't somebody around here say it can hold up to 256gb? I have a sdxc or something alike. Not the standard SDHC and working fine. I wonder what puts the limit on that feature as that is a huge margin from Priv's terabyte to Passports 128gb to possible 256gb that I heard on here before even though it's not rated that as far as I know...

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 04:12 PM
    Interesting !
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-21-17 04:30 PM
    Interesting !
    My run on sentences or the questions?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 04:41 PM
    The tread himself !
    08-21-17 04:42 PM
    If I'm correct, it's up to 2 Tb.

Enviado do meu BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    08-22-17 04:51 PM
    If I'm correct, it's up to 2 Tb.

If so, that would make me very happy. Even though I never seen or heard of a 2terrabyte card however I thought it was so ridiculous I never looked it up either. However, I feel it less ridiculous now a days!

If this is true, wonder why they never advertised it as such. I heard it was 128gb via blackberry but confirmed 256gb via crackberry members. This is a first for the terabyte.

Hope your right..

Would I risk it? Nope. Need a confirmation

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 04:56 PM
    If so, that would make me very happy. Even though I never seen or heard of a 2terrabyte card however I thought it was so ridiculous I never looked it up either. However, I feel it less ridiculous now a days!

If this is true, wonder why they never advertised it as such. I heard it was 128gb via blackberry but confirmed 256gb via crackberry members. This is a first for the terabyte.

Hope your right..

Would I risk it? Nope. Need a confirmation

Posted via CB10
    I was wrong, it was the Priv, the first BlackBerry that supports up to 2 Tb.

https://www.digitalstacks.org/does-2...ble-in-market/

08-22-17 05:10 PM
    I was wrong, it was the Priv, the first BlackBerry that supports up to 2 Tb.

https://www.digitalstacks.org/does-2...ble-in-market/

Thank you for looking that up and that's what I thought from itsmejc 's youtube channel whom used to do some pretty dope blackberry stuff. Yet they never endorsed him but did endorse the new guy, Han. Not taking anything away from Han (except he doesn't interact with his audience like JC did so makes me wonder if he really want to do the videos like JC did as a passion) by saying so as he makes Stellar videos on BB even in 2017 but JC was the cream of the crop.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 05:23 PM
    Every BlackBerry going back at least as far as the Z10 supports Micro SDXC cards.
    This means they support up to 2TB.
    Currently the largest size you can actually buy is 256GB.

For some reason, some devices get advertised with their theoretical maximum (2TB), and some with the largest number currently available (e.g. 256GB for current devices).
    As long as they are advertised as supporting at least 64GB, they should work with any card that becomes available right up until after a 2TB card is released.
    Angela Papazian likes this.
    08-22-17 06:03 PM