I need only two google app's to function to come back to my beloved QNX but see nothing as in nobody posted regarding if they are in the bunch that do function fine. Little help? ...

I would need the latest of both - VOXER .apk (Also CB Radio .apk from Google Play) to work on my passport and be very happy!

Also, any suggestions on which type of SE-pp to get, I am with AT 7 T but hear T-mobile had WiFi calling which may be able to be fixed one day with a side-load? If unlocked it may be the best SE to buy outright, will pick up the same frequencies?

Thanks Guys and Dolls, Steve

PS; Does anybody know the answers to these questions? I doubt anybody is on CB RADIO app but surely voxer? Thanks again guys.
    01-20-16 01:57 AM
    You do not need an android app to run CBC radio. Just use the bb10 CBC radio app from BlackBerry World or the CBC website.
    It works well everywhere in the world. I have just tested it now in Australia.
    The National also works well from the CBC website.
    01-20-16 06:40 AM
    Not sure. On a side note, Zello works better then Voxer imo. Used it between four vehicles driving from Dayton, Ohio to Memphis, Tennessee. It worked flawlessly and supports group.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 07:14 AM
    You do not need an android app to run CBC radio. Just use the bb10 CBC radio app from BlackBerry World or the CBC website.
    It works well everywhere in the world. I have just tested it now in Australia.
    The National also works well from the CBC website.
    I think the OP means CB Radio Chat not CBC.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    01-20-16 07:24 AM
    Thanks for the correction, I did mean CB Radio Chat, also thanks for trying to help guys, I really want that passport se but need to be sure Voxer works as everybody is on it already as my employees and friends. Also, yes subscribed to and love CB Radio chat for fun but as of now limited to using it only on my tablets.

-DPR
    01-20-16 10:41 AM
    Installed it and seems t work. Was able to send and receive messages. Able to see active users in my contacts. No Google play services needed message. Should work for you. Have the -5 version of the passport SE

Posted via SilverSlab
    01-20-16 11:32 AM
    Installed it and seems t work. Was able to send and receive messages. Able to see active users in my contacts. No Google play services needed message. Should work for you. Have the -5 version of the passport SE

Posted via SilverSlab

CB Radio chat or voxer and thank you by the way...

Number 5, number sql-005 somebody told me in the forums elsewhere that all passport se's are of the same number as no particular carrier caries them, could this be true that they are all 5's?...

It is easy to sideload the fully functional playstore and services now?..
    01-20-16 02:51 PM
    People confirmed the apps work. Cobalt method installs the play store but we don't have google services. Who needs that crap anyway? So what. Or you load up snap and get access to the play store that way.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    01-20-16 03:30 PM
    Actually I took a closer look I have an sqw-100-4. An unlocked version. I think there is still a radio difference between some of the carriers but that shouldn't affect whether the apps work. Since voxer and cb chat don't seem to require Google play services it is pretty simple. Just download the play store from the threads here and sign in and download

Posted via SilverSlab
    01-21-16 08:16 AM
    I use Voxer nearly every day with no problems. I installed via the Google Play Store (from Cobalt) .

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 09:58 PM
    I use Voxer nearly every day with no problems. I installed via the Google Play Store (from Cobalt) .

Posted via CB10
    Yes been on my passport for at least a month now and every app I've thrown it's way works better then on some of my droid tabs! Loving it.....

Thanks again!...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 06:18 PM
    I 've used Voxer on my Z30. Installed via SNAP. No Google Plays services issues for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 06:55 PM
    I 've used Voxer on my Z30. Installed via SNAP. No Google Plays services issues for me.

Posted via CB10
    Voxer is the best almost seamless on passport! Love it.

Check out CB radio chat for fun!.... it's great!

Channel six is where the cool folks are!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:34 AM
    Does anybody know the last version of Voxer to not need play services, I was following it then I lost track. Why does nobody make a big deal when an app sells out to the play services aka suck ya better google tramp stamp need? I usually bash the app then leave. Is every sell outs terms the same as they can not upload a play service free version to blackberry world? Yes, I know we can run GPS thanks to cobalt for dire situations but the point is, it makes no point. ALMOST, Always a substitute. Zello works flawless, when I turned 2.6 voxer into a bar via blackberry's developer software and signed it, it seems to work better oddly enough as I did very little else to (besides swap icons) it which is still just an .apk inside but it did get smaller?... What I see voxer version 2.6 is not as stable at all as 2.7 on the passport se with rolled back better run time (.13) - not even close however 2.6 push notifications are more potent. I spend, hours, weeks, testing this stupid stuff. I want to try the last version before the big sell-out. I have them all but do not feel like going back installing each one until it says it needs GPS; if somebody else out there already knows... Thanks, Catch
    08-19-16 04:27 PM
    Never tried the CB radio app, but I have tried the Voxer app, and while it did work, it seemed like it had trouble sending the voice messages for me, so I deleted it.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 01:45 AM
    Never tried the CB radio app, but I have tried the Voxer app, and while it did work, it seemed like it had trouble sending the voice messages for me, so I deleted it.

Posted via CB10
    I found it, signed it as a bar even as in version 2.5.0.0.143.65 is the oldest which will work targeted at ART2.3 hence it will run well with our 4.3 ART which it does. This took me hours. Finally. If anybody needs the file in bar or. Apk just LMK for Voxer that is...

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 05:45 AM