There is a quite long story. My Passport has been stolen and I have got a new one from insurer just today.
    It's updated from 10.3.0.1416 to 10.3.2.2836 just after switching on so I have tried and managed to restore everything from backup, even BBM CHATS!!!
    But there was an autoloader of 10.3.3.746 on my PC which I got some days before the old Passport was stolen so I gave it a run and what I got now is kind of crap- an ugly watermark for the start, some 25 % of menu (there is even lack of File Manager), and forget the recovery- It does not want to connect to Link, nothing.
    I'm trying to download 10.3.2.2836 from Mega- the OS which is closest to the previous one, but having in mind that there is no downgrade possible I'm afraid it would not work... I'm not sure what to do, really.
    I went through several restarts both BB and PC and it was no use so far.
    So I still have no phone despite of all those hours in front of the laptop. Help!
    Please folk, do You have any suggestions? Did anybody experience something like that. I would not even mind that watermark if the phone was working fine...
    Cheers!
    Raf
    07-07-16 06:18 PM
    you can not roll back from 10.3.3 ...
    07-07-16 06:25 PM
    ... so what do I do now??
    There must be something...
    Perhaps I should run that autoloader 10.3.3. again??
    07-07-16 06:33 PM
    You'll have to deal with it until 10.3.3 gets a full release. Read the disclaimer next time. The warnings were clearly there.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 07:26 PM
    ... so what do I do now??
    There must be something...
    Perhaps I should run that autoloader 10.3.3. again??
    Look here:

/blackberry-10-os-f269/well-apparently-i-made-mistake-updating-10-3-3-what-my-options-now-1076574-post12468096/
    07-07-16 07:43 PM
    I can see me doing the same thing. Though it is like running into traffic to see if there are cars on the road. From leaks every other day to not being able to remember when you last updated stinks

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 08:02 PM
    Guys, please read documentation before you blindly install something, anything, anywhere. If someone went through the time to document warnings or expected errors, they probably wanted you, reader, to be aware of that information before making a decision.

You shouldn't have to suffer so needlessly lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 08:33 PM
    Guys, please read documentation before you blindly install something, anything, anywhere. If someone went through the time to document warnings or expected errors, they probably wanted you, reader, to be aware of that information before making a decision.

You shouldn't have to suffer so needlessly lol.

Posted via CB10
    We're guys, we don't read the instructions until after

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 09:12 PM
    Heah!
    Thanks for the tip with darcy's software.I've read all threat CAREFULLY, and Im going through this the noo.
    But there is 1 question about building an autoloader. Trying to do so I have found that there is only 6 bar to choose from. I have compared both autoloaders (10.3.2.2888 and 10.3.3.476), extracted those bars I"m willing to keep, then I went to step BUILD AUTOLOADER, and have stuck. What to do next, please?
    BTW Thank You guys for remaining me how stupid I am. But You really do not need to do so, as I knew that before, must confess... Anyway I started that thread on the forum with hope to find any solution and I have got it. I might wait for official release but as long as I'm able to use the computer and the phone I cannot just sit and wait doing nothing.
    Yes you were right, there is no point in upgraiding everything blindly with no real needs, but as somebody has said we are just guys and we play no matter consequences. I do believe that most of mistakes are reversible and I always wonder how far can I get so here we go, big problem, sleepless night and let see what happens.
    All I need to do is to build another autoloader or add all those missing apps to existing OS to make this phone working and then wait for official upgrade.
    Thanks!
    07-08-16 05:25 AM
    Blitz (a folder containing bar files)
    how to create one?
    RRRRRRR
    07-08-16 05:28 AM
    Blitz (a folder containing bar files)
    how to create one?
    RRRRRRR
    Since you're on 10.3.3 DEV OS, just load the 72 apps I gave you the link to. There is nothing else you can do.

Priv STV100-1 AAF518 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    zephyr613 likes this.
    07-08-16 05:49 AM
    You can be a guy ...guy. Just dont be a fool.
    07-08-16 07:16 AM
    Yep Conite.
    I will have to do so
    Your advice worked well so far, but I need to make another wipe and another run through Sachesi...
    The reason is: after putting all that stuff back and performing reboot neither Sachesi nor Link cannot see the phone and that means I will have to wipe BB (manually) and then put all that staff (just only from your link this time, not merged by me with Darcy's soft) and then try to put .bbm copy back without disconnecting/rebooting BB. So BBM chat will be gone...The PC doesn't see content of BB too, but it shows the memory card instead.
    And there is still a problem with memory card... BB says there is error occuring during downloading SDXC driver every time I unlock the screen, so HUB is full of messages that kind. Jeeez.
    It remains me a BBSAK and those fights for getting both Storms and later Bold ready after replacing an older device by newer...
    Anyway thanks so much and can I have some more?
    memory card MUST be working and save BBM would be a huge benefit too...
    Cheers!
    07-08-16 09:45 AM
    There is a bug with the new DEV OS and SD cards. You may not be able to resolve that one for now.

You can get the latest windows driver from here (it says Priv, but it's for all BlackBerry devices):

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608
    07-08-16 09:57 AM
    Yes, I have them already installed, nothing has changed, PC can't connect so can't sachesi and darcy's.
    Have to go out just now, will try wipe it and go from the start again when I;m back home. But what if after wipe PC wouldn't connect? There is that risk now, I'm afraid. I don't know. I don;t understand. I have done it twice- restoring .bars this morning but I did not unplug the BB, once unplugged it wouldn't work now... dmnit...
    07-08-16 10:16 AM
    When RIM is going to release a proper 10.3.3. OS anyway???????
    07-08-16 10:18 AM
    Yes, I have them already installed, nothing has changed, PC can't connect so can't sachesi and darcy's.
    Have to go out just now, will try wipe it and go from the start again when I;m back home. But what if after wipe PC wouldn't connect? There is that risk now, I'm afraid. I don't know. I don;t understand. I have done it twice- restoring .bars this morning but I did not unplug the BB, once unplugged it wouldn't work now... dmnit...
    You don't need to wipe. Just run the 10.3.3 autoloader again.
    07-08-16 10:20 AM
    When RIM is going to release a proper 10.3.3. OS anyway???????
    Apparently in August.
    07-08-16 10:20 AM
    Oh, true I should have thought about it. Autoloader will do it.
    Let's have a try...
    07-08-16 04:28 PM
    So it is all done.
    Autoloader, Sachesi and Link and BB seems to be in its right condition.
    Even BBM chats are back there.
    But I wouldn't dare to put MMC in and check before I go to bed...
    But... because all those apps Ive got have gone (somewhere in .bbb file?) there is a fundamental question: do we use Sachesi as we did with BBSAK? I mean if .bbb file does not contain apps) lets say Firefox) and one can not restore it from backup file and has to install it again, would they extract all those apps an .bar files alongside big .bbb file with media, setting and "application data" (whatever that means there is no data anyway,,,) in it.
    I guess it works like that but I'm not in a mood for experiments the noo...
    So at last MANY THANKS to Conite for all those tips and for everyone else involved.
    I do hope that thread will be the warning for all unpatient folks trying to get something without bothering...
    Curiosity is a good thing but we have to try to stay safe. Sometimes.
    THX
    Last edited by pun_18; 07-09-16 at 05:00 AM.
    07-08-16 06:19 PM
    I would recommend NOT restoring any data.
    07-08-16 06:32 PM
    O, it's too late...
    What is You wanted to warn me about, Conite?
    I have done it before I wrote the last post saying it was all done...
    I used Link to restore .bbb file and it was half of success.
    Link recovered all settings, even mobile hotspot and it's password but there is no phone book and no phone calls history, although text messages appeared...
    So I'm not entirely happy with the result, but the most important thing is done: the device IS WORKING and I'm not complaining about the way it is working. I am the one to blame and I'm paying for my mistake. That's all...
    Last edited by pun_18; 07-09-16 at 05:46 AM. Reason: gammar issue
    07-09-16 05:04 AM
    ... the phone is working more or less normally and because I have been waiting a couple of long months now and there was still no official release Im going to wait patiently.
    But I must call on all those people posting s###id threads asking when 10.3.3. will come to India or what features it will have not to do it anymore for that kind of messages is being throw out everyday by google and it is not funny anymore for somebody who is out of their nerves as I am so PLEASE STOP MAKING NEW POSTS- JUST GO THROUGH FORUM OR TRY GOOGLE OR WHATEVER.
    09-22-16 07:09 AM