Documents to go PREMIUM on AMAZON store is available to purchase. Has all the features people are talking about. The one that comes free is just a basic one which is fine for simple things. If you need more options feel free to buy the Premium version.
    It should be available on Blackberry World too then.
    09-26-14 01:00 PM
    Documents to go PREMIUM on AMAZON store is available to purchase. Has all the features people are talking about. The one that comes free is just a basic one which is fine for simple things. If you need more options feel free to buy the Premium version.
    That's an Android App.

The Passport version unfortunately has not been updated.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:17 PM
    I don't get it - DataViz, the developer of D2G, is owned by BlackBerry. And we have to jump through hoops to put an Android version on our phones.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:53 PM
    I don't get it - DataViz, the developer of D2G, is owned by BlackBerry. And we have to jump through hoops to put an Android version on our phones.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly my thoughts... and we never had to do any work-arounds on BBOS 7 or earlier.
    09-27-14 06:39 PM
    Any news? I've all but given up on it and bought a Windows tablet mainly for Office, but it would be nice if it became more functional and let us create real spreadsheets or documents with graphics. Saving files as pdf's is also a sadly missing feature.

Posted via CB10
    I have Kingsoft Office , Office Suite Pro, and Docs to Go Premium loaded on my Z10 in addition to the basic Docs to Go.

Posted via CB10
    ALToronto likes this.
    09-27-14 10:51 PM
    I have Kingsoft Office , Office Suite Pro, and Docs to Go Premium loaded on my Z10 in addition to the basic Docs to Go.

Posted via CB10
    Does any of them have ALL the expected Office Suite features? And do they all work well, without lagging or crashing?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 12:14 AM
    So if I am getting is right.. a premium device strategically aimed for business, with a screen shaped for productivity, advertised as no need to use laptop... does not come with a full function productivity suit.

Even HTC gives you the full version.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 12:25 AM
    Does any of them have ALL the expected Office Suite features? And do they all work well, without lagging or crashing?

Posted via CB10
    There's a slight lag in android ports launching, though Kingsoft opens fine. Kingsoft was a BB World download and really has the most efficient format editing layout bar of the three apps. You can copy and paste pics or other items into a doc, for example.

I can't speak to whether or not these apps are comparable to the official MS Office lite app for iOS as I haven't had access to that particular app.

Posted via CB10
    ALToronto likes this.
    09-28-14 01:01 AM
    When you buy a premium-priced smartphone you expect premium-grade applications to be included by default. If I bought a Lamborghini would it be unreasonable to expect a top-tier stereo system and speakers to be the factory default or should I be content with the "made in Somolia" AM/FM radio with 1980s PC-type squeaker speakers? Oh yeah!
    09-28-14 11:05 AM
    Went for a test drive of BMW X1.. he offered me the base model without entertainment unit and said it's all right u can get any decent stereo systems for ~ 5000 Rs. (90$)
    I was speechless...

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 11:20 AM
    There's a slight lag in android ports launching, though Kingsoft opens fine. Kingsoft was a BB World download and really has the most efficient format editing layout bar of the three apps. You can copy and paste pics or other items into a doc, for example.

I can't speak to whether or not these apps are comparable to the official MS Office lite app for iOS as I haven't had access to that particular app.

Posted via CB10
    UPDATE: Launched the Amazon app store on my Z10 this morning, and I was notified that there were updates for the office apps I already have installed. Downloaded the updates. Operation and launching much smoother since. And that's on an old Z10.
    ALToronto likes this.
    09-29-14 02:50 PM
    Yes your right but we cannot get premium in blackberry world
    11-28-14 10:21 AM
    Even though the Android version runs fine I would much rather have the bb10 native version of DocsToGo.

By the way, as far as my version of the DocsToGo, the Passport's tactile response doesn't really work.

For Docs, the fine cursor control doesn't work. I can double tap the keyboard to bring out the cursor, but when I try to move it, it doesn't move.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    11-28-14 11:06 AM
    What do you mean by using cell references in spreadsheets? If you couldn't use cell references or cell references ranges, the spreadsheet would be incapable of calculations. Could you clarify the statement?
    Yes im curious as well!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    11-28-14 10:31 PM
  15. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    The University of Waterloo Computer Science graduates can only develop web apps these days. Their next question is usually "do you want fries with that burger?"
    Are you a complete moron or just really stupid??

University of Waterloo computer science program is one of the best in the world... let's see.. I graduated there and ummm oh, yeah .... sold my tech company for one hundred million before age 40... YOU? ... oh yes, YOU can serve me fries with the burger.... no catchup... can you remember that order? ....

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:53 PM
40 12