I'm having problem to open my file from Microsoft Office after the file/s been opened/saved from 'Doc To Go'. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-18 08:51 PM
    What device do you have, and what operating system version is it running?
    03-05-18 12:06 AM
    Passport. I open them from passport. I saved back to onedrive aftem I made change or some file just open for viewing, which linked to my BlackBerry. I can't open it/them from my p once I back on my laptop. I have no choice but go back the early version of my files from onedrive and override them.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-18 01:56 AM
    My old window phone have no issue at all for doing the same task.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-18 02:27 AM
    Although I don't use Docs to Go anymore, I would suggest that you be careful what format you save the files in with Docs to Go. It sounds like you're saving changes in a file format that Word (or whatever you use on the laptop) doesn't recognize.

You may want to consider buying an Office 365 subscription and using the ON-LINE versions for editing. I don't know how well that will work on your Passport, but it should keep all the file formats consistent.
    03-05-18 10:29 AM
    I have subscription of 365 paying month before I moved to passport from window phone. N now I have to carry two phones all the time just in case I need to view those files from my one drive. Not a best idea but it seen to me I have no choice.
    I also tried install microsoft office to passport from google play. Unfortunately, office don't support passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-18 03:45 PM
    I would highly recommend, then, that you go to an Android or Apple phone.

They would be much more compatible.
    03-05-18 04:20 PM
    Frankly, tsbu, I got tired of messing with work-a-rounds, and despite my love for my Z30, I moved to a Motion. Everything just works. Also, despite the Android Jungle, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the number of actually terrific aps suddenly avail.
    glwerry likes this.
    03-06-18 10:12 AM