https://app.box.com/s/i3kkoobymoqrzw7f06obix3hvl3wrkcx

Here's the link to task manager apk for those that can't download from BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    Could someone repost this? I tried to get it from this link but box is saying it's no longer available and I am getting the same network error that someone else posted from in BlackBerry World when I try to download it from there.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    04-06-15 06:03 AM
    Well though this app does what it claims to do, I see no advantage over simply going into device manager / memory. They both show the same android apps running in the background and can close them. Of course Device manager shows everything running in the background, so if you want to just focus on android apps the TaskManager only shows those apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 07:29 AM
    I was thinking the same thing, that's why I wanted to test this out. If the Android apps are opening up on their own after they're closed via Device Manager, then what's the difference when using Task Manager? Why wouldn't they open back up anyway?

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    04-06-15 07:48 AM
    I was thinking the same thing, that's why I wanted to test this out. If the Android apps are opening up on their own after they're closed via Device Manager, then what's the difference when using Task Manager? Why wouldn't they open back up anyway?
    Unless I'm missing something I don't know either.
    A couple of apps that I closed with TaskManager did eventually show up. Like I said, I saw no difference.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:31 AM
    Unless I'm missing something I don't know either.
    A couple of apps that I closed with TaskManager did eventually show up. Like I said, I saw no difference.

Posted via CB10
    Amazon is the only one that keeps popping up. I don't think it uses a lot of resources.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    04-06-15 09:07 AM
    If I notice an app using too much memory and I'm not using it at the time, I close it and though it opens back up in the background, it does so using very little memory. Facebook is a good example.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:31 AM
56 123