I have seen a lot of posts here of people asking if they should get a Passport or not (I just can not understand that). Yesterday, in Starbucks, a guy ask me about my Passport and he told me: Do you think I should get one? Convince me to buy it.
    And this is what I answer to him and what I would answer to any one who needs somebody else to tell him if he or she should buy a Passport:
    "Look, Passport is not a phone for everyone. It's a great phone, it's for people who knows where they go and what they want. It's for people who can handle things. If you need to ask 'should I have it or not?', it is not a phone for you. If you have to ask 'should I buy a Passport or an iPhone (or Android)?' get the iphone or the android, those are the phones for you, you won't be able to handle this monster".
    Period.
    03-16-15 12:29 PM
    A lot of people can't make decisions for themselves a need their hands held. Annoys me too but if I need a laugh and to assure myself in my ability to make decisions, I just read some of the help me decide and I need your opinion threads.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 12:31 PM
    Good way to talk people out of buying one. Kill the curiosity, kill the brand.
    03-16-15 12:32 PM
    I have seen a lot of posts here of people asking if they should get a Passport or not (I just can not understand that). Yesterday, in Starbucks, a guy ask me about my Passport and he told me: Do you think I should get one? Convince me to buy it.
    And this is what I answer to him and what I would answer to any one who needs somebody else to tell him if he or she should buy a Passport:
    "Look, Passport is not a phone for everyone. It's a great phone, it's for people who knows where they go and what they want. It's for people who can handle things. If you need to ask 'should I have it or not?', it is not a phone for you. If you have to ask 'should I buy a Passport or an iPhone (or Android)?' get the iphone or the android, those are the phones for you, you won't be able to handle this monster".
    Period.
    For smartphone choices, I am with OP. I always tell everyone to buy a iPhone only if whom needs a decision from others. But on forums like here or other handphone's forums, I will encourage ppl to try a BB Passport. A smartphone with BB10 OS need a smart owner who likes to find out more knowledge here and there. Anyway even iPhone owners around me always bother me with all kinds of questions and issues I never expect ( I have setuped,backuped,restored,repaired more than 50 iPhones and many Android phones for my friends and colleagues ). I won't put myself into trouble and help someone download Apps from 3 different Apps stores and set up at least 2 different Apps store A/Cs, fine tune every notification LED's color..........
    Last edited by christausky; 03-16-15 at 11:41 PM.
    thymaster likes this.
    03-16-15 03:17 PM
    That's kind of funny someone would come up and ask you that op. I've never had anyone ask like that. Most people would just ask me 'what do I think of the phone' or 'how do I like it' that's all. I usually keep my answer short and positive that's all.
    03-16-15 04:57 PM
    I have a passport.... but if I ever asked that question to someone else with a passport, just to see what they say, and they answer with your answer, I'd be feeling seriously down about fellow BlackBerry owners that's for sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 08:29 PM
    I have a passport.... but if I ever asked that question to someone else with a passport, just to see what they say, and they answer with your answer, I'd be feeling seriously down about fellow BlackBerry owners that's for sure.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously... BlackBerry isn't that special that it's only for 'special people'
    It freaking works! And it's great !
    03-16-15 10:27 PM