04-02-15 05:04 PM
78 ... 234
tools
    I have a Q10.

The Internet thing was just an example, it could be an app or whatever.

In fact, I was speaking about the instant action, when you receive a text message, or a bbm, or a message via whatsapp while you are busy with your phone.

like now, I'm answering to you via CB10 app, and in the same time, I'm talking with some friends on BBM and text message, so when I receive a bbm or text message the message pop up via the instant action, so I'm answering to the person via the instant action.
    Now if the person write another message or BBM or whatever, and then instead of answering via the instant action, I open the HUB to answer, the phone will just struggle to open the whole discussion.

I don't know if it's more clear to you now

Posted via my Q10
    04-02-15 04:38 PM
    On all three of the BlackBerry 10 phones I've owned (Z10, Z31, and Passport), I've found that opening messages from the hub is just too much hassle, as the darn thing starts scrolling down for ages, stalling and lagging like mad. It's a real shame, and at first I thought it was just a bug - but on three phones?

Do you guys avoid opening from the hub for the same reasons?

Posted via CB10
    Not experiencing anything like this at all. Multiple devices in my family, Passport, Z30's, Q10 and Z10's. The hub has always been fast and efficient.
    04-02-15 04:57 PM
    When my Q10 started to slow down near the end, I had this issue, but only with really long sms threads. After awhile I would just delete the chat and start a new one if it ever got to the point where I was waiting too long to open a message.

Haven't experienced this at all on the passport.
    04-02-15 05:04 PM
78 ... 234