I applied 2 screen protector for my Passport already. The first one was scratched, so I took it off after a month and then the 2nd one was too oily (my hands problem) and dirty so I did the same today.
    But I've seen some thread in the forums before that some of you said Passport doesn't need a screen protector for simple scratches like keys, stuffs in bag, and even with a knife.
    Is it true? I don't really do anything hard on my Passport, just worry for sometimes putting it into my bag or near the keys. Please gimme your advices!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 10:49 AM
    Hi,
    I didn't like the oily look either and took it off. Looks so much better without. But I do have the BlackBerry hard case on it.
    giadoanable likes this.
    02-17-15 10:55 AM
    I applied 2 screen protector for my Passport already. The first one was scratched, so I took it off after a month and then the 2nd one was too oily (my hands problem) and dirty so I did the same today.
    But I've seen some thread in the forums before that some of you said Passport doesn't need a screen protector for simple scratches like keys, stuffs in bag, and even with a knife.
    Is it true? I don't really do anything hard on my Passport, just worry for sometimes putting it into my bag or near the keys. Please gimme your advices!

Posted via CB10
    You pretty much answered your own question. It cheap protection, just get your self a quality screen protector like iSheild.
    02-17-15 10:55 AM
    I have never used one on any of my phones, and never had a problem. So, I'm not sure if I'd say the Passport doesn't need a screen protector, I think that's more of a personal decision based on how you treat your phones. I'd say it seems more scratch resistant and less prone to attract oil and dirt than previous phones I've had.
    giadoanable likes this.
    02-17-15 11:20 AM
    I am almost positive that the Passport has Gorilla Glass III so you probably don’t need it. My case came with one so I put it on. But I won’t just buy a screen protector if this one is removed.
    02-17-15 11:41 AM
    Get a glass screen protector. It works well even for drops. Glass screen protectors just won't fitt on on rounder corners which some phones have including the pp

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 11:42 AM
    Micro scratches can occur over time and can affect the integrity of the screen! I always apply some sort of protection as I buy/sell devices so it just make sense.

Posted via CB10
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-17-15 12:47 PM
    Never used a screen protector in any of my phones, never had any scratches but I always use a case, punch before, now flip top on my passport.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    02-17-15 12:58 PM
    I'm using Ringke's screen protector that came in with my Fusion's case...

RedBlackBeast
    02-17-15 01:07 PM
    Gorilla Glass 3! You dont need screen protector.!!

Posted via CB10
    thedose and 50fingers like this.
    02-17-15 01:14 PM
    The screen can be easily scratched with sand particles, but nothing else ! If you use your phone with care there is no need of screen protector

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-17-15 01:22 PM
    I use xtremeguard on all my products , they are cheap ( with 85-90% off codes) and offer the same level protection as zagg but with none of that orange peel texture and at a fraction of the cost. Can't go wrong with it being around a $1 shipped per
    02-17-15 01:36 PM
    You pretty much answered your own question. It cheap protection, just get your self a quality screen protector like iSheild.
    Thank you. I'm currently staying in Vietnam so it's kinda hard for me to buy one as iSheild at the moment. Will have one soon but it looks so much better without the screen protector for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 02:04 PM
    I use xtremeguard on all my products , they are cheap ( with 85-90% off codes) and offer the same level protection as zagg but with none of that orange peel texture and at a fraction of the cost. Can't go wrong with it being around a $1 shipped per
    How long will it take for the shipping to Saigon? You're Viet also?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 02:05 PM
    Get a glass screen protector. It works well even for drops. Glass screen protectors just won't fitt on on rounder corners which some phones have including the pp

Posted via CB10
    This is what I missed on the thread. One more of things I don't like about my last screen protectors. Does the better standard one (like iSheild) solve the problem?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 02:08 PM
    I'm using Ringke's screen protector that came in with my Fusion's case...

RedBlackBeast
    How is it so far? I'm using Ringke Fusion case too. The original screen was just removed.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    02-17-15 03:16 PM
    One scratch on your screen and you'll be sorry. Get another one. I bought 6 for $3. had the same protector on when i sold my passport yesterday .
    Last edited by mikedolo; 02-17-15 at 04:46 PM.
    02-17-15 03:55 PM
    Gorilla Glass 3! You dont need screen protector.!!

Posted via CB10
    That's bull****! My note 4 had gorilla glass 4 and also had those micro scratches. Probably duo to some sand or something...

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 03:57 PM
    depends on line of work,replacement strategy and is reasonably priced,seems to have a good facotry life though,I got an old phone I use where the screens all cracked, but that kind of durability is less effective with guestures. Insurance is always good if priced right. that said Ive been taking a chance and so far after months its fine only dropped it once though.
    02-17-15 08:33 PM
    I've had my passport since launch in Canada and have never once put a screen protector on. No scratches.

Posted via CB10
    giadoanable likes this.
    02-17-15 09:17 PM
    How long will it take for the shipping to Saigon? You're Viet also?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure as they send it in regular envelope, you might want to send them an email to make sure of cost and shipping times . Yes I am Vietnamese
    02-17-15 11:14 PM
    The only thing negative I can say otherwise is the warranty can be an issue!
    I had to get a warranty replacement of my ishieldz and since they have a lifetime guarantee, I didn't think there would be any issues.

Well what a gong show it was: I finally got a replacement sent to me after multiple attempts, after many phone calls, and many times registering online at the website! I registered the warranty and thought everything was fine so I called customer care to get it sent out! They couldn't find my registration, the customer service reps mic was defective so she couldn't hear me and kept referring me to re-register again and I did this 4 times. She also kept on passing the buck and to try to resolve told me to go online to register the warranty!!! I was told to email customer care warranties to get a warranty. Despite emailing many times also trying to call customer service, it goes to voicemail 9/10 even if you can get someone by calling back a lot! So after this ordeal and calling back about 18 times the hard of hearing cust rep finally found my name in the data base.

Is your company that ghetto that you can't replace your staffs telephone headphone? Or train your staff properly to handle warranties? And finally fix whatever issue they are having with there online registration page!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 08:30 AM