Hey all,

I'm gonna get another Passport here in a couple weeks. Leaning towards the white, but I may end up with the red. For those of you who have white Passports, do you come to find that they ever get stained from the dye in your denim jeans? Last white phone I had was ruined by my jeans.

Also, do any white Passport owners have the Ringke Fusion case on theirs? If so, please post some pictures.

Thanks,
    Zay

PДSSPФЯT
    06-02-15 01:57 PM
    I have the case no problems it does its job and cheap on amazon. ( in bed will take pics in am if you like.). A ink pen bled on my phone the 3rd day I had it. Cleaned it all off with a medical alcohol wipe and it was back to new . No stains from my jeans either in the rain and in my pocket. Pretty durable I think. The case adds just enough. If that makes since.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 10:03 PM
    I don't put mine in my jeans pocket, however, I did find a way to keep the dye in your dark wash jeans from bleeding.

Wash your jeans in cold water + 1 cup vinegar. Run one cycle to rinse, hang to dry.

I just bought two pairs of indigo jeans, they have not stained anything yet. The vinegar works pretty well and you only have to do it once.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 11:49 PM