Screen protectors are good. I will advice anyone who would want to make use of a screen protector to purchase the original and not just the original, but also the thick protectors and not the light one that could cause bubbles latter. I have been using a screen protector for my phone and it has been spotless.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 04:43 PM
    I use Military Armor Suit brand products. My screen stays flawless for a few bucks and I can't tell there's a protector there. Highly recommended especially if you intend on selling your old device after a few years.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 04:54 PM
    I've been rockin my passport bareback without rubber or protection since I got it over a year ago and haven't gotten any smartphone transmitted diseases yet. Screen is perfect... the only thing that got worn out was the blackberry logo in the back, part of it turned to a shade of copper for rubbing it in

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 06:57 PM
    Don't use any screen protectors nor cases for both my PP SE and my Q10 since I'm being really careful with those devices. Even though the Q10 is less resistant against scratches in comparison to the Passport, I'd rather use this opportunity to disassemble everything and replace it with new parts since Q10 parts aren't that expensive and it's quite fun actually to do it
    Also it might take a (long long) while until the scratches on my device are starting to be unbearable so yea I prefer naked BB phones

Posted via my Q10, 10.2.3.2836
    04-09-16 07:09 PM
    Like some others here, I haven't used any sort of protection on my Passport. The screen to this day has no scratches or cracks on it. It's your choice, but I chose not to put one on because I've been really careful with my phone.
    04-09-16 07:50 PM
    I personally like the Anti-Glare ones over the class. A good case will protect the screen well enough.
    04-10-16 12:09 AM
56 123