I spent a lot of time building a new ATT Passport. The only missing piece is getting wifi calling controls on it (for T-Mobile).

I just realized today that I'm not running the latest OS. So now I have to figure out whether to upgrade. I am running Software Release 10.3.3.129.

I have a really hard time getting Sashesi to work. Last time I had to try every tablet in my house before I found one that would recognize the phone through USB (if I remember correctly). Maybe I will try it again to upgrade.

Is the virus issue the biggest benefit to upgrading? I never use public wifi if that helps.

Thanks!
    03-20-20 10:58 PM
    I spent a lot of time building a new ATT Passport. The only missing piece is getting wifi calling controls on it (for T-Mobile).

I just realized today that I'm not running the latest OS. So now I have to figure out whether to upgrade. I am running Software Release 10.3.3.129.

I have a really hard time getting Sashesi to work. Last time I had to try every tablet in my house before I found one that would recognize the phone through USB (if I remember correctly). Maybe I will try it again to upgrade.

Is the virus issue the biggest benefit to upgrading? I never use public wifi if that helps.

Thanks!
    The biggest benefit to upgrading to the latest OS is to take advantage of the Krack, Broadcom, and Spectre patches, and general minor bug fixes.

The best way to update is to run the latest autoloader.

Download to PC, unzip, plug in device, run autoloader. The device will be wiped in the process.

https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    03-20-20 11:02 PM