EDIT: did I write 220wpm? I think I meant letters per minute, cause I can't even do that much on a computer keyboard! Lol

 = ♥
    We BlackBerry fans and users should ALWAYS truthfully and fully represent the products and brand we use as word of mouth, ones bond goes a long way, and the misunderstanding or misrepresentation hurts the brand heavily - something I believe originally is how the BlackBerry hate began in the UsSA.

In no way is this an attack just something I noticed. One of the faster BlackBerry typers (is that a word, I don't even know) of a real world sentence and proven repeatedly on these boards via you tube when called out was Mark R. Using curve/bold (original ones) and that was about 63-80+ wpm spaces included on BBOS. Check it out its amazing honestly and you can see the OS lag behind him. I'm curious if he's still around and using a Passport now??

EDITED post as jot to come across condescending
    Posted by BlackBerry accept no compromise!
    Last edited by Supa_Fly1; 05-10-15 at 07:22 PM.
    05-10-15 06:37 PM
    I held a Classic a few months ago, and it's very nice. But I'd gotten so used to the Passport, that even the Classic felt small and inadequate. I know it's not inadequate, it's just a smaller version of the Passport really.
    There're a couple of jokes in there somewhere...
    05-31-15 12:26 PM
    OP, depends on your needs. Both Passport and Classic are excellent mobile phones, call and signal reception quality are great. Now, if you need to type lots of mails/texts, check PDF's and read documents then the Passport might be the best choice. Specs aside, I can notice the "Passport effect" in how lonely my MBP and IPad have become. Before I would reply long work mails only from the laptop and read ebooks or play videos on the Ipad mini. Now the passport covers all those needs while on the road and my bag is considerably lighter.
    Battery life and speaker quality just add further reasons to get a Passport.
    To finalize, as I switched from an iPhone 5 to the Passport I did not find the learning curve too steep.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    06-01-15 02:11 AM
    Does the new Avatar answer any doubts now? I don't like the "hot women" part of your post here. It doesn't matter what a woman looks like dressed up or down. We are all human and all bleed the same color. Get over yourself. Shallow is how I see you with your posts. Where is yours? HUH? You still have yet to show it with YOU holding it showing your face. Not something you can pick up from the net anywhere.
    Photos of hot women with passports may well sell more units. I like it!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 06:45 AM
    So OP, did you ever get your Passport?
    Got2GetAway likes this.
    06-01-15 07:02 AM
    If not, get to Amazon and order one today!

Posted via CB10
    Techno-guy likes this.
    06-01-15 07:26 AM
    Meh... no it won't.
    Photos of hot women with passports may well sell more units. I like it!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 01:12 PM
    Meh... no it won't.
    It totally will. It sells everything else!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 01:12 PM
    I love BlackBerry but it's just not for the masses unfortunately. There will need to be a drastic change with apps and I fortunately am not fond of those. lol You might have a point though...ONLY if they were posed with in some type of popular magazines.
    It totally will. It sells everything else!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 04:20 PM
    Stop wasting time on here looking for answers. Secure the beast and enjoy. I waited and wish I haven't.

BleedBlk-
    06-13-15 04:25 PM
    Everybody needs a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 04:26 PM
    ...In regards to whether it will outlast other phones in the field... well, check out this video and see for yourself: ...

 = ♥
    0_0
    Wow, have not seen that. Guess you don't have to worry about dropping it in the parking lot.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-13-15 05:03 PM
62 123