I'm looking forward to getting my BB Passport either in December, or more likely early in 2015. I had been planning on getting a new set of Blackberry's earbuds when I do, to replace the old ones I've been using for so long on my BB Bold, but I am unable to find them available any longer on Blackberry dot com. I love the earbuds because the sound quality thru them is great, in both directions, the wire is reasonable long so very convenient, it can be used on my smart phone or my laptop, and it has a little clip on it to clip to my shirt collar to keep the weight of most of the wire from pulling the buds from my ears. I've never used any kind of wireless headset, be it blackberry's or any other time, largely because I understood those required a battery or charging, and I liked the convenience of a set of simple quality earbuds that never needed charging. This leads to my two question that I am hoping the board might have answers to:

1) Do the Blackberry wireless headsets require a battery and charging? And if so, how long will it operate before needing to be recharged?
    2) Are earbuds still available thru Blackberry? If so, where can I find them and how much? If not, will other earbud brands work on BB? A good one to recommend?

Thanks all. This has turned out to be a very useful website and message board. Glad I found it.
    11-02-14 09:51 AM
    Yes the wireless headsets require charging. The charge last for a long time but of course the depends on usage.

I would think the passport will come with a nice new set of ear buds.
    11-02-14 09:56 AM
    All ear buds should work and you get a pair with any new BlackBerry so when you open the box open the earphones and decide if you like it otherwise just go to amazon and search for some earphones

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-02-14 10:01 AM
    Well through Verizon none of my new BlackBerry have came with ear buds . For a good set especially for the money. I like skull candy.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 10:08 AM
    The earbuds that come with the passport are pretty good. They're not super high end or anything, but more that acceptable.

Passport on Wind
    11-02-14 03:38 PM