I just recently got an AT&T Passport after switching to AT&T. I bought a Seido protective case for it and have been using it with the case ever since. But yesterday, I took off the case and really liked the feel of the phone without it so much better that I decided to leave the case off. There's nothing wrong with the case...it was fine and did the job, but I don't think I'm putting it back on.

What have you been using for your Passport to protect it and how do you like it?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-11-16 09:12 PM
    I don't have a case per say...A pocket pouch. I understand how you feel. Nothing like the naked feel of a Passport.
    04-11-16 09:46 PM
    My Passport SE is naked. If I would ever use a case it would be the original flipcase. It's the only one I like, but for now I don't wanna cover the beautiful design of my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 11:40 PM
    That baby looks better naked. Makes me want to lick it. mmmmmmmmmm. Drizzle honey over the keys and screen and then lick it off, nibble playfully at the lifted screen corner. Oh, baby - I love your faults because they are a part of you.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-12-16 04:42 AM
    My Passport SE is naked as well had the flip case but felt I was hiding it's true beauty Ha Ha
    04-12-16 06:19 AM
    I don't really use cases or screen protectors. It just gets in the way of the experience. I try to be as careful as I can.
    04-12-16 07:16 AM
    For last past few weeks, I've been using crystal clear case on my SE, but now I am back to the flip case, the original one I got in the bundle

Yes, looks amazing naked or nearly naked, but I like the lock when holstered, I like the sleep function of the flip and I enjoy talking with my ear against a leather, not glass

SE is for premium, unless you're that other fruit user
    04-12-16 07:51 AM
    I have the black BlackBerry hard case on Big Red. I think it looks awesome with the black edge of the Passport and the Red keys. I have dropped it twice and my heart started racing, but no damage to the phone, only a little rough mark on the corner of the case. The case is staying on Big Red.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 09:21 AM
    I use an Amzer Pudding Case for my Passport OG, and it's great. It doesn't add too much bulk and it protects the front with its edges. If I was a 100% sure that I would never drop or damage the phone in any way, I'd use it naked as it just looks classy. After having dropped it a few times with the case on though, I think I'll keep it on.

Now if only they make other colors...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:25 AM
    I bought the Amzur and the crystal case and neither has lasted more than a week on my phone. I prefer mine 'naked' as some has lready said.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:30 AM
    I use a Stilgut leather case which is one of the most expensive brands out there but completely worth it in mu opinion. Really high quality. I am too nervous to go without a case.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry and Chris Chin like this.
    04-12-16 11:29 AM
    I am late to the party as my Passport SE is just being shipped. I've been lusting after it ever since its release and only got my iPhone 6 Plus due to heavy discounts with my job. I've waited so long for the passport that I have already decided that I will keep it naked. I've ordered a leather pouch to protect it in my pocket/ bag but for general use I will not restrict it with a cover. I want to admire its magnificent beauty and want to gently stroke the textured back cover as my thumbs kiss the keys. I've waited so long that I will cherish it as though it were my child. There's no chance in hell of me dropping it.
    04-12-16 01:03 PM
    I just recently got an AT&T Passport after switching to AT&T. I bought a Seido protective case for it and have been using it with the case ever since. But yesterday, I took off the case and really liked the feel of the phone without it so much better that I decided to leave the case off. There's nothing wrong with the case...it was fine and did the job, but I don't think I'm putting it back on.

What have you been using for your Passport to protect it and how do you like it?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    The Passport, especially the SE is a work of art, so beautiful to look at and oin the hands, even the smell, haha.

Anyway, as sad as it is I keep my siedio on as love the holster as well as protection from falls which is certainly does. I do however take it out once in awhile as I did today to molest it! ...

Going to order the seidio screen protected right now from amazon which is extremely pricey aa have the Mr shield glass version which is great and it is built awesome BUT impeding the touch screen a hair with a few games I actually play and it also collects grease which I had an even thicker one from another company at one point on my Q10 that was superb, No finger prints, real glass as I love and most importantly it did not impede at all so I will start rolling the dice!...

Love seidio I wish they could of somehow made a clear one. All the clear cases are just to protect from scratches not from falls. I dropped my passport eleven times with three being bad, didn't even nick the seidio case let alone the PPSE so yes, I suppose it's worth it being it's so easy to pop off when home and feeling adventurous with clean hands.

My fave is Gumdrop even better then otterbox's, wish they made one for the Passport(s)...
    Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:20 PM
    That baby looks better naked. Makes me want to lick it. mmmmmmmmmm. Drizzle honey over the keys and screen and then lick it off, nibble playfully at the lifted screen corner. Oh, baby - I love your faults because they are a part of you.

Posted via CB10
    You also?

LMAO, I now feel more normal, thanks LSD! Haha

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:23 PM
    For last past few weeks, I've been using crystal clear case on my SE, but now I am back to the flip case, the original one I got in the bundle

Yes, looks amazing naked or nearly naked, but I like the lock when holstered, I like the sleep function of the flip and I enjoy talking with my ear against a leather, not glass

SE is for premium, unless you're that other fruit user
    Get the app called hidden sentinel, worth every cent especially if you holster but even if you don't! Love that reassuring sound, phone locked as well as all the others which other apps do not offer and it uses zilch in battery or processor.

So glad I bumped into that app by mistake!....

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:26 PM