10-24-14 09:09 PM
348 1234 ...
tools
    I might not deserve to wait. My carrier offered me a free passport upgrade but want my Q10 back if I do it. Nope! Can't part with it!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-07-14 11:42 PM
    Hey everyone.

I ordered 2 vips on the promo Saturday.
    Confirmation email, but no shipping email yet

I'm in a pickle. I'm sitting here looking at a BNIB passport that I finally received from Bell on my wife's upgrade

The plan was to sell this when my Vip arrives

But now I'm not sure what to do. I love the idea of the Vip being fully unlocked and this Bell phone is likely worth more with the seals still intact on the packaging

What should I do!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:06 AM
    Open it and have fun! But then again, you already did lol

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-08-14 12:08 AM
    How are we getting jipped? I'm in this boat too, but I think we're getting close... my credit card shows the transaction to DR completed this morning.

Seems like the VIP crew are the ones getting jipped. And misery loves company.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-08-14 12:15 AM
    waiting on my vip passport ,
    10-08-14 12:22 AM
    My card has been charged too today. I anticipate shipment tomorrow!

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    10-08-14 01:06 AM
    Like being up a Digital River without a Passport!

Flicked out via Zed30
    10-08-14 01:21 AM
    Ordered mine Friday. Paid via paypal so payment went through immediately. I received the confirmation email about the order but nothing about the shipping. I tried logging back in and it doesn't find my order @ www.findmyorder.com no matter what information I enter.

Has anyone else tried www.findmyorder.com and does it display anything?

45 days paypal dispute but also backed by gold visa so not worried about a refund. Much prefer to get the VIP Passpport but just not sure since I can't even confirm the order.

I suspect all is well but you never know.
    10-08-14 01:34 AM
    Ordered early Saturday morning - charges went through fine - got confirmation email by 11 AM Saturday - posted through to visa - but no shipping notification. Have contacted DR but no shipment yet.
    Yeah, I am waiting, waiting, waiting........
    10-08-14 01:43 AM
    I am hoping that someone gets news on this today. My cases only are out for delivery...
    10-08-14 07:03 AM
    Charge actually got posted on my CC overnight for my VIP order!

The charge for my original order on Sep 24th still hasn't shown.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 07:09 AM
    Ordered mine Friday. Paid via paypal so payment went through immediately. I received the confirmation email about the order but nothing about the shipping. I tried logging back in and it doesn't find my order @ www.findmyorder.com no matter what information I enter.

Has anyone else tried www.findmyorder.com and does it display anything?

45 days paypal dispute but also backed by gold visa so not worried about a refund. Much prefer to get the VIP Passpport but just not sure since I can't even confirm the order.

I suspect all is well but you never know.
    Your order should be viewable on there. When you type in your info (doesn't matter what pair of data), it should pop up with your billing and shipping address, and the product ordered. If it doesn't and it has been a few days, then something is might be wrong. Verify that you have received 2 emails so far. One says order submitted (info received my them, but not yet processed) and the other says order confirmed (order processed awaiting shipping).

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:46 AM
    My card has been charged too today. I anticipate shipment tomorrow!

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    I hope that all our shipments go out today, but when it was charged does not mean anything. The amount was posted to my credit card on Monday morning (i.e. appeared on my online statement), but it is now Wednesday and still no shipping info.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:53 AM
    I hope that all our shipments go out today, but when it was charged does not mean anything. The amount was posted to my credit card on Monday morning (i.e. appeared on my online statement), but it is now Wednesday and still no shipping info.

Posted via CB10
    DR's website states that your card won't actually be charged until your order has been shipped.

10-08-14 10:20 AM
    Still waiting . . .

timeride and spike12 like this.
    10-08-14 10:23 AM
    DR's website states that your card won't actually be charged until your order has been shipped.

Both of mine were charged the full amount when I ordered them on Oct 3 and VIP Oct 4.

Got email on Oct 3 saying BO on 1st order after I got confirmation email.

No shipping info yet!
    10-08-14 10:44 AM
    CC was charged on Monday. Still no shipping info. Im, guessing BB has no stock, they are just waiting to get more in. I can wait on my VIP PPT but cancelled my fully priced one today. Will pick one up at my mobility provider tonight.
    10-08-14 10:45 AM

Discounted VIP Passport Waiting Lounge-getattachment.jpg

I really wish that were true because if it was, that would mean that my phone was shipped out a few days ago. However, according to my conversations with DR and FedEx that is not the case. Therefore, that statement is either a lie or my phone has been shipped and no one can tell me anything about where it is.
    10-08-14 10:46 AM
    Both of mine were charged the full amount when I ordered them on Oct 3 and VIP Oct 4.

Got email on Oct 3 saying BO on 1st order after I got confirmation email.

No shipping info yet!
    I believe that was just pre-authorized amount.

A pre-authorization is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit / debit card. The pre-authorization is NOT a charge and you are not responsible for paying for it.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-08-14 10:47 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment.jpg 
Views:	1440 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	304091

I really wish that were true because if it was, that would mean that my phone was shipped out a few days ago. However, according to my conversations with DR and FedEx that is not the case. Therefore, that statement is either a lie or my phone has been shipped and no one can tell me anything about where it is.
    Well either way, I'm raising hell in 2 days if I'm phoneless.

10-08-14 10:48 AM
    Guys, I havent even received my ORIGINAL launch day NON VIP, NON discount Passport! Ugh, Digital River.. So now I am waiting for 2 Passports that I am starting to think arent ever going to come.12 days left to return my Rogers Passport lol.
    10-08-14 10:49 AM
    I believe that was just pre-authorized amount.

A pre-authorization is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit / debit card. The pre-authorization is NOT a charge and you are not responsible for paying for it.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    No Sir. It shows payment to Digital River complete on PayPal and charge from CC Completed and is on my CC statement as well. For both orders!
    Last edited by bungaboy; 10-08-14 at 11:58 AM.
    10-08-14 11:10 AM
    YES!! DJ bungaboy is 'N d Hooouse

Still waiting . . .

bungaboy likes this.
    10-08-14 12:53 PM
    No Sir. It shows payment to Digital River complete on PayPal and charge from CC Completed and is on my CC statement as well. For both orders!
    Same thing in my case.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-08-14 12:59 PM
    Well my credit card was charged in full on Monday for the vip version on the Canada site and my next billing date is the 27th. I won't pay for something I don't have so that gives me two weeks to get it before I contact my bank and tell them to reverse the charges.

I have ordered from them twice before so I knew going into it that there could be issues and, while I may not be that surprised there are issues, I am still disappointed they are messing up.

BlackBerry needs all the positive experience from users it can get and this doesn't help, regardless of whose fault It is.
    10-08-14 01:03 PM
348 1234 ...