So far I'm VIP-less
    10-16-14 09:47 PM
    I got an email today saying that the devices will start shipping tomorrow (Friday) or Monday.
    10-16-14 10:13 PM
    Still waiting..

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 10:22 PM
    Specifically "VIP" devices?
    10-16-14 10:22 PM
    Specifically "VIP" devices?
    I ordered a VIP device and what I was told was that there is no such thing and that the 'standard' Passport will be shipping Friday or Monday. Maybe not for all: this was an email from BlackBerry (not DR) customer service.
    10-16-14 11:31 PM
    Vip or non Vip I don't understand the complaining. Can anyone post a description of what comes with the passport Vip? When I bought one I looked at the description and it was identical to the regular passport except for the "Vip " which really means nothing . The fact we all got lucky to buy one for the 25% off is a win. Now add the fact that's it's hard to find one makes it an even better deal.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:43 PM
    I emailed DR and they said all Passport backorders will ship by Oct. 29...and I ordered the VIP with discount. So it sounds like our shipping will be like non-VIP orders.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    10-17-14 12:06 AM
    VIP versus non-VIP answered definitively here with post #99:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...97/index4.html
    DuexNoir likes this.
    10-17-14 12:12 AM
    Still waiting for my VIP order from Oct 3rd... but I did get the Oct 29th email so technically I can't complain... though I was getting excited with all the orders shipping out that mine would come sooner than expected.
    10-17-14 06:20 AM
    There are people receiving passports ordered on the 6th of october already. they skipped a whole bunch of us ordered october 4th at 10 am here
    10-17-14 10:17 AM
    On blackberries official forum, I see people getting theirs already ordering from the 6th! How is that fair still not a single email notification from DR. I ordered on the 4th at 10 am.
    10-17-14 10:22 AM
    On blackberries official forum, I see people getting theirs already ordering from the 6th! How is that fair still not a single email notification from DR. I ordered on the 4th at 10 am.
    I wonder if they VIP people are getting shafted, seems like all the regular orders have gone out first.
    10-17-14 10:27 AM
    I wonder if they VIP people are getting shafted, seems like all the regular orders have gone out first.
    Anyone have any info on this? this is quite ridiculous that orders made after us have already been shipped. Worst is my CC was already charged LONG ago and the findmyorder, shows my order as "Order Complete"
    10-17-14 10:37 AM
    Anyone have any info on this? this is quite ridiculous that orders made after us have already been shipped. Worst is my CC was already charged LONG ago and the findmyorder, shows my order as "Order Complete"
    I have a feeling their still trying to figure out for sure what to do with these VIP orders.......that's why we haven't received anything.

MAYBE now this is being super speculative/ skeptical/ optimistic. JUST MAYBE BlackBerry stopped these orders from being sent by Digital River because since people bought something based on speculation and own theories. Maybe they decided they will make new batches of the VIP devices they gave to the reporters. Now I know this is a lot of guessing and speculating. But if this were the case for this them.....then they need the time to remake these batches of devices boxes, packaging, chargers etc....

OR maybe our VIP orders have shipped just not email.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 11:14 AM
    It be nice if they at least emailed us...like they do with the non-vip order ones.....

I have a feeling their still trying to figure out for sure what to do with these VIP orders.......that's why we haven't received anything.

MAYBE now this is being super speculative/ skeptical/ optimistic. JUST MAYBE BlackBerry stopped these orders from being sent by Digital River because since people bought something based on speculation and own theories. Maybe they decided they will make new batches of the VIP devices they gave to the reporters. Now I know this is a lot of guessing and speculating. But if this were the case for this them.....then they need the time to remake these batches of devices boxes, packaging, chargers etc....

OR maybe our VIP orders have shipped just not email.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 12:08 PM
    Awesome waiting lounge. To much whine, not enough cheese.
    10-17-14 12:15 PM
    My original order from launch day that I cancelled on October 1st finally was cancelled. My discounted VIP I suppose got backordered till the 29th.. I have to return the one I bought outright from Rogers by Monday and I'm so upset cause I don't wanna give up the Passport for 2 weeks

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 12:21 PM
    So far I'm VIP-less
    Looooooool, so let me get this straight, I paid more, I paid immediately, it's called VIP, and in return, delayed delivery, same product, and no communication,

I think I misunderstood VIP, it actually meant, vaguely improbable passport!

Looool, just kidding, hang on guys we were lucky to get discounts or even orders in, am sure they just figuring out the how's n when's and we will get em!!!

Don't cancel, it'll probably take u more time to order from another source!

Just hang in there for our vaguely improbable device!

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    jafobabe and Andrew Wu like this.
    10-17-14 12:39 PM
    Just got an email from Marie, director of eCommerce notifying me that all US VIP Passports have been shipped, Canada VIP will ship once they clear customs on Monday or Tuesday

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:04 PM
    Just got this

Everyone !

Thank you so much for putting up with all the confusion around the VIP orders. I want to assure you that we are sending your orders. All people in the US should be getting their products shipped at the latest today. For Canadian offers, we will be getting them out Monday , Tuesday. They have to go through customs.

With the shipments, you want to get official shipment confirmation email with the tracking information - but we can�t do that quite yet.

Some of you might know that the VIP products were associated with a promotion and that they were set up for immediate charge. Well, with immediate charge comes no automated shipping tracking information.

We have started working to get the information. Then we will send each one of you your tracking link. It may take a couple of days to get the information for each of your orders, but we will send confirmation emails at the end of each day � until everyone gets one.

I know this is one more round of frustration � and I hope you have one last bit of patience for us.

Of course, if you don�t, my email and contact information are below.

Please let me know if someone you know should get this email. I will resend it to them personally.

And while this email doesn�t look like an official BlackBerry email, it is an official BlackBerry email. J

You�ve been the best fans ever.

Marie
    10-17-14 06:05 PM
    As bad as the initial outcome was, I must say BlackBerry follow up has been much better. Especially Marie who was emailing me over the weekend and provided top quality customer service.

They messed up, they knew it and now they are doing their best to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:05 PM
    Folks, great news, I just got email from Marie about VIP order. You should have gotten that too. Dancing !

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:19 PM
    Hal Lay Looo Ya!!!!!!!!
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-17-14 06:41 PM
    Got it tooo!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 07:39 PM
    Now, how do you find the FedEx tracking number if you don't have it?? LOL
    10-17-14 08:09 PM
348 ... 89101112 ...