Just received the VIP Discounted Passport that I ordered Oct 04, using the Discount voucher this morning.

Did not receive any Shipping notice or tracking number. Fedex simply showed up this morning at 8:00AM and delivered it here in Brampton, ON. Yippeeeee!
    10-21-14 08:56 AM
    Got mine too but did not get the VIP!!! It is the regular small box. Damn. Emailing Marie Sheel NOW

Speculation or not it was called VIP during the order process. This is what is commonly called the VIP according to Blackberry themselves:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssport-961792/
    10-21-14 10:33 AM
    Got mine too but did not get the VIP!!! It is the regular small box. Damn. Emailing Marie Sheel NOW
    NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Here's what Marie Sheel told me after I emailed concerning the contents of the 'VIP' Passport

Discounted VIP Passport Waiting Lounge-sendtocb.png

Everyone that have mentioned getting their VIP Passport are simply staying that they actually ordered this one instead of the 'Regular' Passport that had shown out of stock for may people, hence making them order the 'VIP' as that was the only one still in stock

I'm just trying to save you an email, as it's now factual that there is nothing else to be expected from the 'VIP' conundrum

Enjoy that device!!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and aminrajabi like this.
    10-21-14 10:40 AM
    NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Here's what Marie Sheel told me after I emailed concerning the contents of the 'VIP' Passport

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SendToCB.png 
Views:	538 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	308092

Everyone that have mentioned getting their VIP Passport are simply staying that they actually ordered this one instead of the 'Regular' Passport that had shown out of stock for may people, hence making them order the 'VIP' as that was the only one still in stock

I'm just trying to save you an email, as it's now factual that there is nothing else to be expected from the 'VIP' conundrum

Enjoy that device!!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks - but this just adds to the mess they created. I got one non-vip and one vip - both the same device only difference was $15.
    10-21-14 10:48 AM
    Got mine just now. VIP passport (regular box) ordered from CDN site around 7pm Oct 3rd. No tracking e-mail and still no tracking # on website. It just showed up. No shipping charges, 13% cdn tax.
    10-21-14 11:01 AM
    Just got mine too.... Oct 4 1am US site, VIP (regular box) Thank goodness I called Fedex Sunday to be sure to be at home to sign for it. Never got a tracking #... The Fedex guy was HAWT!!! LOL

Enjoy all! I know I will.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-21-14 11:06 AM
    The only difference from the Regular and the VIP is the VIP was free shipping. Nothing more, nothing less.
    It's a Monster for sure, but it sure feels good in my hand!
    Can't set it up till I get home from work tonight...... I'm so excited!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-21-14 11:11 AM
    Thanks - but this just adds to the mess they created. I got one non-vip and one vip - both the same device only difference was $15.
    So you were hoping that by some miracle, even after emails as the above gone out into the web that you were going to get something extra? The unicorn is just behind your house then
    10-21-14 11:14 AM
    It's already been stated that the contents of the VIP Passport were the same as the regular Passport. They've clarified this to many users via email. You should be thankful that they honored the coupon code which was clearly a mistake and originally intended for accessories only.

Enjoy your Passport!

Posted via CB10
    alan510 likes this.
    10-21-14 11:42 AM
    Mine just arrived via FedEx here in Waterloo. VIP, ordered on October 3 around 9PM.

Stoked!
    10-21-14 11:43 AM
    Post #99:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...97/index4.html

Clue #1 - link wasn't intended for you
    Clue #2 - product description and photos didn't include any accessories or extras
    Clue #3 - $15 price difference
    bungaboy and aminrajabi like this.
    10-21-14 12:48 PM
    FYI:
    - ordered 'VIP' on Oct. 3 @ 10PM
    - received email from Marie last Friday, but no shipping email with tracking info
    - called FedEx on Sunday and last night, gave them my address, but they couldn't find anything
    - FedEx just dropped it off to my door @ 11:45AM

I'm in Calgary by the way. I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day now: playing with my PP.
    Last edited by ryeguyyyc; 10-21-14 at 09:55 PM.
    10-21-14 12:54 PM
    FYI:
    - ordered 'VIP' on Oct. 3 @ 10PM
    - received email from Marie last Friday, but no shipping email with tracking info
    - called FedEx on Monday and last night, gave them my address, but they couldn't find anything
    - FedEx just dropped it off to my door @ 11:45AM

I'm in Calgary by the way. I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day now: playing with by PP.
    I hope you don't play with your PP outside. You might get in trouble.
    ryeguyyyc likes this.
    10-21-14 12:58 PM
    Congratz to all the lucky new Passport "VIP" owners today! Hope you are loving it!

Fire up Blend, best software ever!
    10-21-14 01:00 PM
    The only difference from the Regular and the VIP is the VIP was free shipping. Nothing more, nothing less.
    It's a Monster for sure, but it sure feels good in my hand!
    Can't set it up till I get home from work tonight...... I'm so excited!!
    TWJS . . . Love ya!
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-21-14 01:47 PM
    Just got mine delivered! Ordered VIP with coupon.

No complaints! 25% discount + Free shipping!

All five members of my family now have new Passports!
    swishhh and cbvinh like this.
    10-21-14 01:50 PM
    Just got mine delivered! Ordered VIP with coupon.

No complaints! 25% discount + Free shipping!

All five members of my family now have new Passports!
    All 5 members!! That's actually pretty rad, what's the range of age group you got?

I'm the only of 4 who has one in mine, and I'm 20ish lol

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 02:15 PM
    Got mine even though I didn't receive any shipping email. I called FEDEX and it turns off DR dropped the package off on Friday and FedEx attempted delivery yesterday.

If you haven't received yours, call FedEx.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    10-21-14 03:28 PM
    17 days since I put the order in and 13 days since I posted the below... I am today the proud owner of a "discounted U.S. VIP" device (a.k.a. "regular Passport")! Just received word from my wife that she has signed for it. CANNOT WAIT TO GET HOME!

Got this email at about 1:22 AM PST...
    Attachment 304293

Ordered the VIP device through the US store at about 1:30am on 10/4. Technically, it's been 3 business days since I put the order in and only 1 business day since my credit card was charged. Honestly though, knowing full well that the "regular passport" was sold-out on 10/3 and that AT&T wouldn't have the Passport until Jan/Feb 2015, I'm pretty stoked that I was even able to put an order in on 10/4 WITH the 25% discount code and it being the VIP package without any shipping charges to boot. The fact that DR or BB hasn't canceled this order is plainly awesome given that many people who purchased during the launch week haven't received their devices or have been back-ordered to "Lord knows when".

I know some of us are anxious and getting impatient, but really... it's only been 3 business days. Even if we got a "shipment tracking" order with our second "order confirmation" email, we still wouldn't be holding a Passport in our hands today. Given the "mistake" made by BB with the coupon code and whether or not we should have been able to order VIP devices in the first place, if I'm holding my VIP device anytime in the next few days, I'd consider myself pretty damn fortunate. Even if it's next week, this is still a big "win" in my book since I probably wouldn't even have an order in the system for a regular non-discounted device in the system today.

1. Ordering a VIP device when regular one was "out of stock" or "on back order" = WIN
    2. The above with a 25% discount = WIN
    3. The above with free shipping = WIN

So DR had a huge spike in orders due to the weekend "mistake" and have taken some time to process through all these unexpected orders...
    So John Chen hasn't personally called each of us to "apologize" for this "mistake"...
    Don't let the lack of a "shipment notice" detract us from the WINs.

=)

=)
    10-21-14 03:45 PM
    And on what I said before "Don't let the lack of a "shipment notice" detract us from the WINs"... I never received a "shipment tracking notice", but damn I feel like a VIP today.
    10-21-14 03:47 PM
    Got two VIP Passports today. Nothing VIP about them, but free shipping will do.

Who wants to buy a new, opened BlackBerry Passport? I have one that I bought a week ago in anticipation of late shipping from Shop BlackBerry that I need to sell now.

Anyway, here are the two new ones.

Attachment 308203
    Attached Thumbnails Discounted VIP Passport Waiting Lounge-img_20141021_134446_edit.jpg  
    10-21-14 04:13 PM
    So you were hoping that by some miracle, even after emails as the above gone out into the web that you were going to get something extra? The unicorn is just behind your house then
    That wasn't my email - I never got an email during the entire transaction. It just showed up today.
    10-21-14 04:14 PM
    Post #99:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...97/index4.html

Clue #1 - link wasn't intended for you
    Clue #2 - product description and photos didn't include any accessories or extras
    Clue #3 - $15 price difference
    Thanks for providing "clues." Not everyone reads every Passport post to see how, what, when, where and why. I can only go with my interaction with Shopblackberry.

And I am very thankful for having the Passport.
    10-21-14 04:22 PM
    Got mine too today!!!

Vip ordered 4th

But the weird thing is the attached invoice is less the amount am billed with about 70 usd!?!

Credit dark bill : 568 usd
    Attached invoice : 489 usd

But hell of device!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 04:28 PM
    But the weird thing is the attached invoice is less the amount am billed with about 70 usd!?!

Credit dark bill : 568 usd
    Attached invoice : 489 usd

Posted via CB10

Discounted VIP Passport Waiting Lounge-img_20141021_153221.jpg

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    10-21-14 04:34 PM
348 ... 11121314