Ditto... no email either.
    I'm assuming that we are all waiting for our "Discounted VIP Passports" per the title of this thread and none of us that actually fit that description have received the email.
    Same situation here.
    10-11-14 08:07 AM
    No email and I don't feel like a VIP! Why is it so hard to find good customer service nowadays???

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:11 AM
    UPDATE: Credit card charge just went from pending to posted this morning. Ordered VIP oct 6th. Did not receive the email about oct 29th shipping. Keeping my fingers crossed for a shipping email later today.
    polyzp likes this.
    10-11-14 08:49 AM
    Don't get your hopes up...
    10-11-14 08:51 AM
    Ok now this is interesting...

Edit: I ordered the VIP passport on Oct 5th for the regular price of $699 shipped to Canada. I did not get any backorder email or email saying it will start shipping on Oct 29th.

I posted on the blackberry support forum and received this email

I am the Director of ShopBlackBerry and responsible for the poor customer experience you have had with ShopBlackBerry. I apologize that your card was charged and then we provided you with no follow up information.

At this point you have received an email from BlackBerry Customer Service indicating that your order will be shipped starting October 29. Unfortunately, by the 4th of October, we had moved into backorder. The lack of follow up information is due to the fact that I have been trying to get clear dates on inventory delivery to provide to customers. It was only today that I got the 29th as the date for shipping.

BlackBerry’s CEO takes this poor customer service very seriously. He asked the COO to supervise the effort to fix these issues asap. The ShopBlackBerry and the BlackBerry customer service teams have been working closely together to improve customer service communication. Your post is helping us to make sure that the our changes are comprehensive.

Please contact me if you have questions or additional issues with the experience. My contact information is below.

Again, I apologize for the poor service.

Marie

Marie Sheel
    Director, Ecommerce, Shopblackberry.com
    BlackBerry
    3460 161st St SE
    Bellevue, WA 98108
    My Reply
    Hello Marie,

Thanks for the email. I have not received any email telling me the passport will start shipping October 29th. I ordered the VIP package so maybe it's a different date?
    Her Reply
    No the date is the same. The name VIP is only because this was a very limited offer – the actually product being delivered is the passport like everyone else’s.

Marie
    My Reply
    Yes I understand the product is a passport... but it is the VIP package that includes the screen protector, case and travel charger so it is not the same package as the regular passport for sale.
    Her Reply
    No – it doesn’t include those extras… It is only the regular passport package.

Marie

WHAT?
    buburimbu likes this.
    10-11-14 12:37 PM
    ^^ this is ok with me as long as I get $100 refunded to me, which I have a feeling will be a fight all in its own. The only reason I order VIP is because it was the only one showing in stock when I placed my order.
    10-11-14 12:40 PM
    Ditto for me. No email about a delay. I did get an email this morning from DR that they have 'escalated' my request as to where my order is this morning though. Maybe that is the first step and then you get the 'delay' order after.

I wonder if they are going to credit the charge and then resubmit it once it ships.
    Same boat here, I did not get the e-mail for my VIP order, instead I just got this a few minutes ago:

Dear XXXXX XXXX,

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We show that your order is complete, although it does not include any
    shipping information.

We have forwarded the issue to our Escalations Department. As soon as
    they have come up with information, a response will be sent to via email
    with 2-3 business days. Please check your mailboxes and filters for any
    updates or notifications.

Please take note of your ticket number : XXXX

We greatly appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
    Karl S.
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service
    [email protected]
    Email ID: XXXXX

Original Message Follows:
    10-11-14 12:49 PM
    You should ask why it was 100 dollars more for the US? And why they falsely advertised a VIP model on their site (only for Canada and US)? I returned my regular passport ONLY because I needed the extra charger and hard shell case. In fact when I called on the 5th I asked what is the difference between the VIP model and the regular model. They told me exactly what everyone else thought the VIP model was (although it took then 20 minutes putting me on hold to even get an answer). They also mentioned that it included a direct line number to blackberry for support. SO?? Why all the false advertising
    buburimbu likes this.
    10-11-14 01:01 PM
    You should ask why it was 100 dollars more for the US? And why they falsely advertised a VIP model on their site (only for Canada and US)? I returned my regular passport ONLY because I needed the extra charger and hard shell case. In fact when I called on the 5th I asked what is the difference between the VIP model and the regular model. They told me exactly what everyone else thought the VIP model was (although it took then 20 minutes putting me on hold to even get an answer). They also mentioned that it included a direct line number to blackberry for support. SO?? Why all the false advertising
    I see your point, but until now this is just speculation, when and if I get my device, then we'll see what's really in the box and start from there. I'm on the same boat as ummie4, as I was interested first because I saw the thread where they show the extra chargers and hard case, but I honestly pulled the trigger because it showed in stock, and still "save" $200 usd from the price Expansys or ebay had.

So I'm going to be a little more patient and see how this goes, my Z30 still rocks and with 10.3.1 OS installed is kind of a preview of what this beautiful device is going to be
    10-11-14 01:12 PM
    Ok now this is interesting...

Edit: I ordered the VIP passport on Oct 5th for the regular price of $699 shipped to Canada. I did not get any backorder email or email saying it will start shipping on Oct 29th.

I posted on the blackberry support forum and received this email

My Reply

Her Reply

My Reply

Her Reply

WHAT?
    Can you PM her email?

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-11-14 01:51 PM
    Brades, since you have an email chain going with her, would you please ask her what exactly the "limited offer" was for the "VIP" device? How does/did it differ from the regular device and why would they charge an extra $100 to US customers?

If they're trying to back out of supplying VIP units to customers that already have confirmed orders and have been fully charged for them, then there might be a legal issue here.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:18 PM
    I emailed the director too, she was very helpful.

10-11-14 04:32 PM
    I emailed the director too, she was very helpful.

What did she say?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:39 PM
    Id also like to know the details! Thanks!
    10-11-14 05:20 PM
    She agreed to refund me the discount on my first pp and to cancel the second pp I ordered when I was told the refund couldn't be applied retrospectively.

10-11-14 06:32 PM
    She agreed to refund me the discount on my first pp and to cancel the second pp I ordered when I was told the refund couldn't be applied retrospectively.

Same here

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-11-14 06:53 PM
    its quite ridiculous that people rage because of an offer that WASNT publicly available and now asking for compensation for ordering something not even publicly available? i mean what the **** people, this is new low after all the coupon hassle
    10-11-14 07:28 PM
    So are the VIP also scheduled for the 29th to start shipping?? I'm guessing so but don't know if anyone has confirmed it yet

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:33 PM
    its quite ridiculous that people rage because of an offer that WASNT publicly available and now asking for compensation for ordering something not even publicly available? i mean what the **** people, this is new low after all the coupon hassle
    I believe the VIP Passport was $100 more? Since it's no longer available and standard Passports will be shipped instead, it seems fair to refund the difference between the standard and VIP version.
    10-11-14 08:06 PM
    So are the VIP also scheduled for the 29th to start shipping?? I'm guessing so but don't know if anyone has confirmed it yet.
    Post #130 was told that only standard Passports will be shipped from the 29th as the VIP version is no longer available.
    10-11-14 08:08 PM

I need to contact this young lady as well. I received the 25% discount and purchased the VIP Passport.
    Should I ask for a $100 credit? They also gave me free shipping. This drops the price considerably.

STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    10-11-14 09:12 PM
    is it true that even orders that won't ship until the 29th can not be cancelled, and the only recourse is to wait until the device actually arrives and refuse delivery? Then wait for it to pass back through this Goldberg machine in reverse before we get our refund on our credit card? I think calling the credit card issuer and asking them what to do is in order.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:42 PM
    So for everyone that ordered the "VIP" version no where did it say that it included any extras. I can guarantee you that it doesn't come with any extras and the VIP was a part of a marketing initiative for VIP customers. Let the complaining begin...

Posted via CB10
    Cobrajett likes this.
    10-11-14 09:57 PM
    Yes the director confirmed the VIP is the same as the regular one. Aw well

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 10:01 PM
    I don't mind VIP is same as regular or even box and goodies inside are same. All I want is it will be shipped by 29th cause I haven't gotten any email yet from BlackBerry as others have received. Still waiting the email or shipping confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 10:08 PM
348 ... 45678 ...