I know a few of you (myself included) have contacted DR and created a ticket on this issue (i.e. CC charged but no shipment according to Fedex). Any of you get an update back? It's been over 48 hours for me, and I'm still waiting...
    nothing yet... still waiting..
    10-10-14 01:41 PM
    I got an update, but I can't get into it at the moment. Will update soon.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-10-14 01:50 PM
    Called DR on Tuesday...zero updates.
    10-10-14 01:59 PM
    I just got off the phone with DR and she said she'll escalate my 2 orders to a higher department to find out why I don't have shipping info yet. This is not cool.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:27 PM
    I just got off the phone with DR and she said she'll escalate my 2 orders to a higher department to find out why I don't have shipping info yet. This is not cool.

Posted via CB10
    They said the same thing to me as well. DR prob realized how many people are calling about the Passports and they wanted to tell everyone that they will be put on "High Priority."

The fact is:
    1. They don't have Passports available. There are still people who bought on launch day who don't have one.

An opinion: I think the VIP orders took them and Blackberry off-guard possibly. They don't know how to fulfill a VIP order when there might be none in stock or none planned to be made anytime soon.
    10-10-14 03:14 PM
    My order was escalated yesterday so I am waiting for another two days before I call them again.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    10-10-14 03:28 PM
    Bad news folks. Check your inboxes. BlackBerry themselves have sent out an apology letter and a notice that devices will start shipping October 29th

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:34 PM
    Bad news folks. Check your inboxes. BlackBerry themselves have sent out an apology letter and a notice that devices will start shipping October 29th

Posted via CB10
    So they will hold my money for 26 days? Is that it? Money that could be earning interest in a bank and that my credit card is expecting me to pay back before I even get my goods? Is that it?

I haven't personally received this email - yet. They better be joking if this is the case. I'm not in a business of donating money to corporations.
    buburimbu likes this.
    10-10-14 04:44 PM
    I received the e-mail on my NON-VIP Passport e-mail account used, however on my e-mail account that I've used to buy the VIP no e-mail yet. Other VIP buyers please chip in
    10-10-14 04:47 PM
    OMG. Just got this now. Wth?
    Discounted VIP Passport Waiting Lounge-img_20141010_144917.png

Using the bestest os in the world
    10-10-14 04:50 PM
    Well received 20 min ago.. VIP ordered October 3rd...

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:51 PM
    I received the e-mail on my NON-VIP Passport e-mail account used, however on my e-mail account that I've used to buy the VIP no e-mail yet. Other VIP buyers please chip in
    Haven't gotten any email for the VIP.
    10-10-14 04:52 PM
    Ditto for me. No email about a delay. I did get an email this morning from DR that they have 'escalated' my request as to where my order is this morning though. Maybe that is the first step and then you get the 'delay' order after.

I wonder if they are going to credit the charge and then resubmit it once it ships.
    10-10-14 05:01 PM
    Ditto... no email either.
    I'm assuming that we are all waiting for our "Discounted VIP Passports" per the title of this thread and none of us that actually fit that description have received the email.

10-10-14 05:03 PM
    Mine is not discounted, but full price VIP, couldn't get my hands on the discount at time, but no e-mail for the 29th for this order

Ditto... no email either.
    I'm assuming that we are all waiting for our "Discounted VIP Passports" per the title of this thread and none of us that actually fit that description have received the email.
    10-10-14 05:05 PM
    I'm starting to think that the folks that received the email for the 29th are for "back-orders" to let them know of their back-order status... the problem with "us" (in this thread) is that our order status never showed "back-order".
    10-10-14 05:12 PM
    Also no email here.
    10-10-14 05:16 PM
    no email, paid with paypal and they took my money. Still in limbo, expecting the email
    10-10-14 05:16 PM
    I got the email and I ordered sept 24th and have been told by DR numerous times that mine was not on back order. And the fact that people who ordered after me received theirs already really angers me!

Also have a VIP order , but did not receive a email for that order yet.
    10-10-14 05:21 PM
    A friend of mine order his on Oct 6 and did not receive a response to when his Passport would be shipped. He emailed DR yesterday and this was the email response he just received an hour ago.

"Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We understand that you were not provided with the shipping status of
    your order.

We would like to confirm for you that Blackberry will start shipping
    BlackBerry Passport orders by October 29, 2014. You will be receiving a
    shipping notification email once the product ships out. If you cannot
    locate the email soon in your inbox, please check your spam and junk
    mail folders.

We greatly appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
    XXX
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service
    [email protected]"

So its essentially 23 day wait, although they charged his credit card and more importantly there is no guarantee that it will ship on October 29.
    10-10-14 05:24 PM
    If your friend ordered on October 6th, then it's probably not a "discounted" order right? Also, did he order a VIP unit?

A friend of mine order his on Oct 6 and did not receive a response to when his Passport would be shipped. He emailed DR yesterday and this was the email response he just received an hour ago.

"Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We understand that you were not provided with the shipping status of
    your order.

We would like to confirm for you that Blackberry will start shipping
    BlackBerry Passport orders by October 29, 2014. You will be receiving a
    shipping notification email once the product ships out. If you cannot
    locate the email soon in your inbox, please check your spam and junk
    mail folders.

We greatly appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
    XXX
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service
    [email protected]"

So its essentially 23 day wait, although they charged his credit card and more importantly there is no guarantee that it will ship on October 29.
    10-10-14 05:59 PM
    I ordered a Vip at full price on the 6th. A few hours later the Vip site was completely removed.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 06:12 PM
    Who's feeling like a VIP right now?
    robtanz likes this.
    10-10-14 06:26 PM
    Available from a store in my country last Wednesday and I got it the same day. No VIP version, just a "normal" Hulk. Good luck getting yours.

Sent from my beastly Passport
    10-10-14 06:41 PM
    no email, paid with paypal and they took my money. Still in limbo, expecting the email
    Ditto here.
    10-11-14 07:55 AM
348 ... 34567 ...