Well my credit card was charged in full on Monday for the vip version on the Canada site and my next billing date is the 27th. I won't pay for something I don't have so that gives me two weeks to get it before I contact my bank and tell them to reverse the charges.

I have ordered from them twice before so I knew going into it that there could be issues and, while I may not be that surprised there are issues, I am still disappointed they are messing up.

BlackBerry needs all the positive experience from users it can get and this doesn't help, regardless of whose fault It is.
    Good luck notifying BlackBerry too. I tried to contact them and say basically what you are saying right now, but no number to call.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:13 PM
    Order submitted 0720 October 4
    Order confirmed 0900 October 4

No shipping details
    Yesterday's DR call: please allow 3 business days for processing

And so we all wait

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for Peevishlicious Crew on the STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    10-08-14 12:24 PM
    Got the same info from DR...waiting impatiently.
    10-08-14 12:36 PM
    Expansys Canada has stock . . .

Attachment 304190
    10-08-14 12:38 PM
    DR's website states that your card won't actually be charged until your order has been shipped.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    That's incorrect though, mine was charged immediately.

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    Attachment 304206
    10-08-14 12:58 PM
    That's incorrect though, mine was charged immediately.
    Charged as in "Pending" or "Sale". There is a difference.
    10-08-14 01:21 PM
    Mine is posted to my bank account and they have already collected the funds which should mean product was shipped. I received no notification and i am in the same boat as all of you. I work at a bank and can tell you for the others that ordered the regular passport and transaction was pending and disappeared that is normal. Most merchants will not process the final "reciept" to the bank until they ship you the product so if they are on backorder it will show pending for up to 5 business days and then just disappear and it wont post until they actually process and ship your item. I believe the merchant has 180 days total from bill of sale to process their "reciept". If it goes on longer than 180 days they would have to rebill the item because they would no longer be able to process the older authorization after 180 days have elapsed. Hopefully this clears up confusion for some of the others between "pending" and "posted" transactions.
    10-08-14 01:37 PM
    Charged as in "Pending" or "Sale". There is a difference.
    Charged is how it's depicted on my statement, along with everything I bought.

That's all I know.

Checked it online.

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    10-08-14 02:57 PM
    Mine was ordered on Oct. 4, charges posted to my credit card account on Oct. 6.

Someone from DR told one of Crackberrians that we should wait 3 business days for processing. That means by the day after tomorrow my cargo should be on the way to me.

Are there anyone got charged 4 days ago?

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    10-08-14 03:29 PM
    Well, I just sold my BNIB locked to Bell on kijiji

I probably sold too cheap, but I figured the Vip's would be arriving soon.

I hope I get them and at that price, otherwise I will be paying more than I just sold my Bell one for. ugg

As far as cc goes, mine was charged too. I hope we all get our ship confirmation tomorrow and that it comes before the weekend. Monday holiday here

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 04:40 PM
    I opened a ticket on Saturday and they said it would take 3 business days to reply back with the information. Technically today is the 3rd business day so I'll let you all know if I get anything.
    10-08-14 05:16 PM
    I opened a ticket on Saturday and they said it would take 3 business days to reply back with the information. Technically today is the 3rd business day so I'll let you all know if I get anything.
    Mine is tomorrow.

boilerkim likes this.
    10-08-14 05:58 PM
    Got this email at about 1:22 AM PST...
    Discounted VIP Passport Waiting Lounge-bbencs.png

Ordered the VIP device through the US store at about 1:30am on 10/4. Technically, it's been 3 business days since I put the order in and only 1 business day since my credit card was charged. Honestly though, knowing full well that the "regular passport" was sold-out on 10/3 and that AT&T wouldn't have the Passport until Jan/Feb 2015, I'm pretty stoked that I was even able to put an order in on 10/4 WITH the 25% discount code and it being the VIP package without any shipping charges to boot. The fact that DR or BB hasn't canceled this order is plainly awesome given that many people who purchased during the launch week haven't received their devices or have been back-ordered to "Lord knows when".

I know some of us are anxious and getting impatient, but really... it's only been 3 business days. Even if we got a "shipment tracking" order with our second "order confirmation" email, we still wouldn't be holding a Passport in our hands today. Given the "mistake" made by BB with the coupon code and whether or not we should have been able to order VIP devices in the first place, if I'm holding my VIP device anytime in the next few days, I'd consider myself pretty damn fortunate. Even if it's next week, this is still a big "win" in my book since I probably wouldn't even have an order in the system for a regular non-discounted device in the system today.

1. Ordering a VIP device when regular one was "out of stock" or "on back order" = WIN
    2. The above with a 25% discount = WIN
    3. The above with free shipping = WIN

So DR had a huge spike in orders due to the weekend "mistake" and have taken some time to process through all these unexpected orders...
    So John Chen hasn't personally called each of us to "apologize" for this "mistake"...
    Don't let the lack of a "shipment notice" detract us from the WINs.

=)

=)
    10-08-14 06:36 PM
    Im in this same boat too! Ive been following the forums!

VIP Edition Passport Bundle ordered with discount in Canada
    Ordered : October 4th at 10:00 am
    Total Cost : 592 CAD (532 USD)
    Shipped to Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
    Ordered via Paypal! Confirmed Transfer from Credit Card! (Does this mean its shipped?)

Called them a few times and they told me 24-72 Hrs wait on an email! and that they flagged my order and sent a request for information from Blackberry. My follow up call was no more helpful! I will call again tomorrow!

I actually refused my blackberry passport (which came to my door on the 6th of October (this is what Digital River told me three times to do) from FEDEX so it can get shipped back for free , and then I can receieve my full refund. If I have to order a THIRD time .. they told me they will HONOR THE 592 VIP PRICE!!! Yes I asked her to confirm this and she told me yes they will! They constantly reassure me my order will be fufilled as everything has checked on their side! Im pretty sure its not many people working there however! (As I have called maybe 10 times total and the voices sound awfully similar .. only maybe 3 distinct voices ..maybe Im wrong?)

Still Waiting for my Discounted VIP!! But ill be patient until their 72 hours runs out
    10-08-14 06:40 PM
    It was at your door so soon??? Where's mine?!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:47 PM
    Ok... as I posted earlier my order was canceled even though DR had already charged my credit card - not to be confused with pre-authorizing the amount.

A day later they told me they had a system error and that I would have to re-order the VIP Passport version, albeit its no longer available on their website.

Being completely over DR I wrote a pretty stern email that, honestly was extremely critical of their lack of service and how I would rather cancel my order than to deal with them one more minute. Well interesting enough my office in Vancouver called to tell me that a package will clear customs tomorrow morning - none other than from DR. Yes, DR sent me a phone that they supposedly canceled, even though they charged me, that was out of stock, and yet I have zero updates from them only to find out that its now sitting at the boarded.

The best of it all... I just landed in Los Angeles this morning and won't be going back to Van for another week and half. Go figure.

Posted via CB10
    kingstrawberry likes this.
    10-08-14 08:56 PM
    Ok... as I posted earlier my order was canceled even though DR had already charged my credit card - not to be confused with pre-authorizing the amount.

A day later they told me they had a system error and that I would have to re-order the VIP Passport version, albeit its no longer available on their website.

Being completely over DR I wrote a pretty stern email that, honestly was extremely critical of their lack of service and how I would rather cancel my order than to deal with them one more minute. Well interesting enough my office in Vancouver called to tell me that a package will clear customs tomorrow morning - none other than from DR. Yes, DR sent me a phone that they supposedly canceled, even though they charged me, that was out of stock, and yet I have zero updates from them only to find out that its now sitting at the boarded.

The best of it all... I just landed in Los Angeles this morning and won't be going back to Van for another week and half. Go figure.

Posted via CB10
    Robert, I think that Passport is mine. Return to me and, Be a man!

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    Andy_bb_king and bungaboy like this.
    10-08-14 09:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    So to be clear, this is the non-VIP that you're getting tomorrow?

10-08-14 09:42 PM
    Expansys Canada has stock . . .

Attachment 304190
    I'd hop right on that deal.

bungaboy likes this.
    10-08-14 11:43 PM
    So expensive :/

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-08-14 11:47 PM
    A little story:

Last November there was a -$120 discount code that was supposed to be for the Q10 accessory bundle if you were buying a device, but people said the code worked for outright FREE bundles. So I entered in my mom's Q10 pin as well as my own, and then I tried to apply the discount code on a white Q10 that I always wanted.. it WORKED, so I bought it at the discounted rate and had two accessory bundles coming.

A few weeks later, Digital River CANCELED everything. I asked why, and they had no real reason.. they never even said that there was a system error in the discount code or anything. "At least I tried," I thought. I was refunded the $400-something dollars I paid for the Q10, and thought it was over.

Two months later in January of this year, I get a package which contained TWO white Q10's and FOUR accessory bundles.

I was in shock. Digital River NEVER charged me for any of it, and somehow doubled my original order.

So if your orders get canceled, you never know what might happen
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-08-14 11:54 PM
    So to be clear, this is the non-VIP that you're getting tomorrow?

No, it's a VIP version. At least that's what I paid for and is showing it's showing VIP on my order.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 12:16 AM
    No, it's a VIP version. At least that's what I paid for and is showing it's showing VIP on my order.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for sharing your update. Did you happen to order anything else other than the VIP device? There are stories of other members receiving a Fedex shipment for only the purchased accessories... Otherwise, congratulations are in order
    10-09-14 12:29 AM
    Thank you for sharing your update. Did you happen to order anything else other than the VIP device? There are stories of other members receiving a Fedex shipment for only the purchased accessories... Otherwise, congratulations are in order
    No, I only ordered the VIP... nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:18 AM
    No, I only ordered the VIP... nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    That's fantastic news!!! Thanks again for sharing
    robert_in_la likes this.
    10-09-14 01:22 AM
348 12345 ...