A promotional/discount code had been posted to the forum in early October. At the time, the Passport became out of stock before I could use it. Now that it seems to be in stock again, I was wondering if there is a similar discount code.

BTW, people were also talking about a VIP model at the time. Is it still available- as I could not find it on the Blackberry website. What is the difference between the VIP and normal models?

Thanks for all the help...
    11-07-14 07:50 AM
    Discount code does not work anymore.

VIP model is exactly the same from my understanding, but it came with free shipping. (Canada) I purchased this.
    It did come with a screen protector; I am not sure if the normal model came with this.
    The price in the U.S. was $100 more I believe.

If you have access to a BB employee the Passport has now come available via their purchase plan and a decent discount.
    11-07-14 09:01 AM
    That code was technically working in error so it has been pulled since and is no longer valid for the Passport. Also, the VIP version is the same as the regular Passport except for the fact that it offers free shipping. If you have a direct link to it you can probably still order it but I would not recommend it as BlackBerry does not seem to know how to process these orders with no shipping method attached.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:01 AM
    Thanks for the info. / clarification...
    11-08-14 03:12 AM
    OK, Thanks...

Pity I missed the code, but I'll just order a regular one then...
    11-08-14 03:13 AM