Nowadays, whenever a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth car stereo connects to my Passport, automatically Music apps will pops up and start randomly play music. Is there anyway to disable/stop this automation? I searched around Settings but can't find anything switch to off it. Any help here? Thanks first!
    04-10-15 07:44 PM
    I cannot find anything to stop this wither. I think it is something we can't control.
    04-10-15 08:06 PM
    It's annoyingly stupid. My app is ready to stream and then "BAM" music comes on and cuts out over app. Wish you could turn this off, AND stop the stupid message on car system telling me have appointments, when really it's a holiday, or special day and not an appointment. to ignore message means i can't see signal bars until i clear message. not great WHEN DRIVING . *end rant* lol
    04-10-15 08:26 PM
    It's annoyingly stupid. My app is ready to stream and then "BAM" music comes on and cuts out over app. Wish you could turn this off, AND stop the stupid message on car system telling me have appointments, when really it's a holiday, or special day and not an appointment. to ignore message means i can't see signal bars until i clear message. not great WHEN DRIVING . *end rant* lol
    At one point I was able to disable that via Assistant settings. The option isn't available on my Passport.

And I found that the head unit in my car had an auto play option. I disabled it and my music app no longer auto opens.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:30 PM
    Nowadays, whenever a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth car stereo connects to my Passport, automatically Music apps will pops up and start randomly play music. Is there anyway to disable/stop this automation? I searched around Settings but can't find anything switch to off it. Any help here? Thanks first!
    I've trained myself to remember to turn off my car's stereo system before I turn off the engine. It took some time but now I'm as good as programmed.

I agree it's ridiculous that this stupid native music app basically doesn't have settings...but I found a ghetto way around it.
    04-10-15 09:14 PM