I've ordered from shop blackberry canada.
    Valentine sale plus coupon.
    Ordered red one at 640$
    Black one for my apple friend who want to switch to BlackBerry 525$
    Anyways I waited waited for my order confirmation. And yesterday they sent me a email that they have declined my offer.
    WTH!!! I call them up and DR said my bank have rejected payment due to risk. Then I call RBC they said there's nothing on their system that they have rejected and payment did went through. Also I can see it on my authorized transaction. There's no way my bank will reject my card! I travel and buy stuff around the world! I pay $1000 monthly service fees to Rbc and do you think they will reject my card?
    So I called DR again which another Indian guy receives as first one. But I can't even hear him clearly!! He absolutely no idea what he's doing and I got frustrated and asked him to give me the supervisor. About 20mins on hold I got hold of her. She told me that they have made reverse payment just today and I have to reorder again with price what at right now. (799+tax+shipping) I told them I want to order at same price I ordered they told me they can open ticket to BlackBerry but they can't guarantee me if they can give me the same deal....
    I was really excited to get the passport since I saw demo dummies in Eaton center.
    I couldn't wait to try actual one in my hands! Then wake up with mail saying that it's been declined..
    DR Customer service is hooooooorrrrriiiiibblleeee!!! Worst experience I ever had. Now I understand why people kept saying ordering from amazon.
    My apple friend is laughing about this situation. I felt embarrassed since I convinced him to change apple to BlackBerry.
    I came back to Canada to get passport and see my friends but DR just shattered my dream.

*if anyone in t.dot and meet me up at Eaton center tomorrow to sell me red passport (new sealed) please BBM me 2B9D3770

Or for the black for Apple fan boy.

Sorry for the ranting. Just got fed up.

Z30 STA-5.
    02-18-15 05:19 PM
    Go through Amazon...although I had success with DR, many people have not and amazon is always top notch.

"Posted from the Beast PP"
    02-18-15 05:32 PM
    live and learn. Its acutally quite a lot of fun reading of all the horror stories of people who buy from DR and then go thru all the problems that people have claimed has happened previously. If only people would believe what they read. I appreciate all the negative feedback regarding DR as I would never ever purchase anything from them for as long as I live. I dont care if I save a bit of cash as all the headaches arent worth the trouble. Imagine not being able to cancel an order, having to wait for it to be received, then ship it back and get a refund less the shipping costs. All because DR takes a month to ship it out and never updates the order properly. I feel for these people but enough is enough. People that order from DR now deserve the hassle that they get as DR is now pasted all over the internet. Hopefully John Chen will see the light and find another company to handle the sales as DR is far from reputable and is giving Blackberry a bad name and wouldnt be surprised if they are losing customers because of it! DR just doesnt care. Plain and simple. In fact, they even ship out returned merchandise and claim them to be new phones. Its such a hassle to return their on purpose mistake that people just keep them instead of sending back a used item that someone has paid a NEW price for. Time for Chen to step in and take control.
    02-18-15 05:41 PM
    I would never order anything through DR after hearing all the horrible customer service that they have provided.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 05:48 PM
    I got lucky. I received a call from my Credit Card company after I placed my order on Friday. I told them what it was that I ordered and that DR was legit.

My gorgeous red Passport arrived today. Actually, I wasn't home yesterday when FedEx dropped by the house, so I had to pick it up this morning at the FedEx office.

Sorry for your bad luck, OP.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 05:50 PM
    live and learn. Its acutally quite a lot of fun reading of all the horror stories of people who buy from DR and then go thru all the problems that people have claimed has happened previously. If only people would believe what they read. I appreciate all the negative feedback regarding DR as I would never ever purchase anything from them for as long as I live. I dont care if I save a bit of cash as all the headaches arent worth the trouble. Imagine not being able to cancel an order, having to wait for it to be received, then ship it back and get a refund less the shipping costs. All because DR takes a month to ship it out and never updates the order properly. I feel for these people but enough is enough. People that order from DR now deserve the hassle that they get as DR is now pasted all over the internet. Hopefully John Chen will see the light and find another company to handle the sales as DR is far from reputable and is giving Blackberry a bad name and wouldnt be surprised if they are losing customers because of it! DR just doesnt care. Plain and simple. In fact, they even ship out returned merchandise and claim them to be new phones. Its such a hassle to return their on purpose mistake that people just keep them instead of sending back a used item that someone has paid a NEW price for. Time for Chen to step in and take control.
    I know. But the deal was too good. Well it was too good to be true for me.
    The Brian, BlackBerry elite member told me that I'm the second person ever this situation happened out of all the people.. well.. just bad bad.. luck or they don't wanted to sell at that price.

Z30 STA-5.
    02-18-15 05:51 PM
    Their business practices are not in anyway oriented towards customer service and satisfaction at any cost. I had a Passport order cancelled after waiting almost a week. At first I got no explanation and was told to order again, even with my funds still on hold from the last transaction they cancelled. Eventually I found out the reason was that the shipping address contained the word "Area" instead of "Complex". I spent over an hour between getting info from them and talking to my bank in order to get the transaction code to immediately reverse the transaction instead of having to wait a few working days for the original charge to drop off.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 05:53 PM
    I got lucky. I received a call from my Credit Card company after I placed my order on Friday. I told them what it was that I ordered and that DR was legit.

My gorgeous red Passport arrived today. Actually, I wasn't home yesterday when FedEx dropped by the house, so I had to pick it up this morning at the FedEx office.

Sorry for your bad luck, OP.

Posted via CB10
    What the bank told you?? glad that you got it! Lucky you!
    It's sad that I'm trying to revive blackberry since I have opportunities to speak to one of the biggest magazine in mexico about my Canadian products (trace water and Ryu clothing) and myself.
    I was going to talk about passport to but I won't have it :/

Z30 STA-5.
    02-18-15 06:01 PM
    You might want to edit your pic.... advertising to the whole internet your visa number may not be the wisest thing to do.
    raino likes this.
    02-18-15 06:21 PM
    Here's the statement..
    [image removed for privacy]
    The transaction record is weird. It says Digital River Ireland, which I would expect to be an EU division. Do other Canadians get charged through Digital River Ireland?

I've only paid through PayPal, using credit card. I've had success with three orders, with two different companies that Digital River runs storefronts for. With PayPal, the funds are immediately withdrawn and the confirmation comes right away. From other people's reports, credit card payment doesn't generate a Confirmation until the credit card Pending request is cleared. The credit card isn't charged until the Shipping Notice is generated.
    02-18-15 06:25 PM
    Hi @OP - please check your DM. I can help.
    Cheers!
    02-18-15 06:29 PM
    We have all been reading about DR horror stories. I feel bad for folks this has happened to but par for the Blackberry course these days. Hopefully the ATT outlet will handle things better. Gulp . . .
    02-18-15 07:03 PM
    I haven't had problems with DR but the only time I had to call customer service was awful and it was very hard to get them to correct the problem, they finally did but I had to call several times explain everything from the start every time and it seemed like there was not an accurate record of the problem because a couple of persons told me two different stories about my order.
    02-18-15 07:19 PM