Hello guys!

I am using passport and I done factory reset on my passport device. After successfully reset I connected to a wifi and tried setting up my device.

Device asking for login details also its says anti-theft protection feature is on so I should sign in with the blackberry if that was used to set up this device.

I am using my old Id which I used to set up this device. I am entering correct user and password but it says password or username is wrong. I tried resetting my password and entered my email Id registered then error pops up saying the detail entered is invalid.

So the logged in to my desktop to check, same error pops up and when I tried resetting my password using desktop it says email Id doesn’t exist.

Also I am using the BB Id for my BBM in my apple phone.

Any idea or way to resolve this plsDifficulty in signing in-img_0001.jpg
    02-12-18 09:29 PM
    Have you tried logging onto the BlackBerry Protect web portal? To make sure you have the right BBID and Password...

Does that phone show up as being connected to that account?

Might try using an Autoloader again, and then try longing on again.... if still an issue, maybe try changing your password through the web portal. Still no, consider removing the device from that account.
    02-13-18 07:52 AM