Told myself I'd tough it out w the q10 and stay on sprint while patiently waiting to see what the future holds...

That lasted for about a month or so. Just ordered a BlackBerry Passport on amazon with my amazon card @ 0 % for 12 months and the flip case from shopbb. Potentially switching to tmobile as well as they are willing to buy out my contract and have affordable pricing. Can't wait to get my pp! So excited to get my hands on this great device you've all been raving about! Also looking forward to the larger screen real estate. Coming from a q10 I know it'll be a major difference but I'm a pretty big guy @ 6' 4 so I'm confident I'll adjust to the size quickly.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:26 PM
    Just did the same on amazon....scared now lol

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:28 PM
    You will not be disappointed. This is the best phone out the gate bar none.

I would recommend updating the OS right away to 10.3.1.1151. Sweetest leak there is and easy as pie with Sachesi Blitz loader

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.1.1151
    bungaboy, Geselskap and Mecca EL like this.
    11-16-14 03:29 PM
    Just did the same on amazon....scared now lol

Posted via CB10
    I kind of am too! Waiting to get my hands on It so I can toy with it for a day or two before taking the carrier switch plunge.

Really love my q10 it's awesome but I think the passport is an awesome, innovative device!

*on a side note: can I unlock this sprint q10 and use it w/ tmo? I know the q10 is cdma but it does have a sim slot and if I'm not mistaken gsm capabilities as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:32 PM
    Relax! Congratulate yourself on making a wise purchase. I'm running with the official OS and there is no lag, no reboots, no freezing. In short, I've had zero problems with the Passport since receiving it 2 days after launch.

This is a great phone, with a fabulous battery life and is highly distinctive device.

You are unlikely to regret the plunge.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-16-14 03:48 PM
    easy as pie with Sachesi Blitz loader
    more info and instructions please...
    11-16-14 03:51 PM
    Relax! Congratulate yourself on making a wise purchase. I'm running with the official OS and there is no lag, no reboots, no freezing. In short, I've had zero problems with the Passport since receiving it 2 days after launch.

This is a great phone, with a fabulous battery life and is highly distinctive device.

You are unlikely to regret the plunge.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    Thanks. Hope so! I've had two blackberries for quite sometime now as a private banker for one of the major banks here in NY. Hoping to convert some of the guys at the office once I get it as well! I've watched enough youtube videos and have read enough reviews to convince myself that this is the device for me. BlackBerry has always made awesome devices so I have no doubt this device will live up to my expectations. #whatsaclassic? Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:57 PM
    Welcome to the brotherhood.

I took the plunge also with Amazon, 12months 0% and a Pdair case and a hard case added to that order. All around a good deal.
    As was earlier, no reboots, no lag. and the battery life. I just spent 9 hours outside the house today...never had to worry about the battery. I got 85% left!!
    Couldn't do that with my Z10. Alsways had to plug it in at the office or especially the car. Freedom from battery worry...that's a nice feeling!

Told myself I'd tough it out w the q10 and stay on sprint while patiently waiting to see what the future holds...

That lasted for about a month or so. Just ordered a BlackBerry Passport on amazon with my amazon card @ 0 % for 12 months and the flip case from shopbb. Potentially switching to tmobile as well as they are willing to buy out my contract and have affordable pricing. Can't wait to get my pp! So excited to get my hands on this great device you've all been raving about! Also looking forward to the larger screen real estate. Coming from a q10 I know it'll be a major difference but I'm a pretty big guy @ 6' 4 so I'm confident I'll adjust to the size quickly.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by GeoK; 11-17-14 at 08:29 AM.
    11-16-14 04:06 PM
    That's aweomse. How have you all adjusted to the keyboard layout being that it's very different from the q10 form factor?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:27 PM
    Haha!!!

I had the Q10 also and was supposed to do the same thing...

Passport is just insane. Love it.'

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:28 PM
    Nice!

Great decision, you'll love it! and great deal with the amazon 0% for 12 months payment
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    11-16-14 04:31 PM
    A pre welcome to the club lol
    Andy_bb_king and Evindzer like this.
    11-16-14 04:35 PM
    Thanks guys! Any of you regretting you didn't hold out for the classic?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:37 PM
    Same here the feeling of not worrying about running out of battery and charging is fantastic feeling!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:39 PM
    Any of you regretting you didn't hold out for the classic?
    Not me. Don't get me wrong, the Classic looks great and I honestly thought BB designers had lost their minds when I first heard about the Passport. Have had the Passport for 3 weeks and love the screen, roomy and capacitive keyboard, outdoor visibility, and so on!
    ubizmo, Legal Eagle and Evindzer like this.
    11-16-14 04:53 PM
    Thanks guys! Any of you regretting you didn't hold out for the classic?

Posted via CB10
    Nooooo come on, what's the point, the passport is different and the classic is, meh. I wouldn't change my q10 for a classic but the passport? With the aspect ratio and screensize? Haha..

It's literally a mini computer.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:55 PM
    It's a small computer that makes phone calls. If you find yourself with the way you use your Q10, saying, "this would be easier on my laptop," with much frequency, the Passport will make you happy. I used Blend with a MacBook and thought, this isn't significantly easier than using just the phone.

By the way, the voice recognition is not praised enough. I use it often on the Passport. It is very accurate.

Posted via CB10
    GeoK likes this.
    11-16-14 06:02 PM
    My Passport is due tomorrow. Was suppose to get to my house on Friday BUT the weather delayed the delivery. Suppose to get more snow tonight. If it's delayed again...I'm driving to them!

Congrats on your order. I, too, got it from Amazon!

Jake
    11-16-14 07:00 PM
    My Passport is due tomorrow. Was suppose to get to my house on Friday BUT the weather delayed the delivery. Suppose to get more snow tonight. If it's delayed again...I'm driving to them!

Congrats on your order. I, too, got it from Amazon!

Jake
    Thanks bro. Hoping I don't get snow delays this week and hoping it fits in my pockets without any problems like the q! Definitely excited to get it despite the fact BlackBerry hasn't made an oem pouch like they did for the q!

Posted via CB10
    jweihrauch likes this.
    11-16-14 07:10 PM
    Thanks bro. Hoping I don't get snow delays this week and hoping it fits in my pockets without any problems like the q! Definitely excited to get it despite the fact BlackBerry hasn't made an oem pouch like they did for the q!

Posted via CB10
    If they added a pouch with it...it might become a tablet sized device. HA. The pouch would be a nice edition. Come back to the forums and tell us what you think about the Passport. I'll be sharing my thoughts as well.
    dmateo likes this.
    11-16-14 07:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Do you need an Amazon credit card to get the 0% for 12 months? Or can you just do it through your Amazon account?
    11-16-14 07:27 PM
    Do you need an Amazon credit card to get the 0% for 12 months? Or can you just do it through your Amazon account?
    An amazon cc is needed. I applied today JUST for the pp purchase and got approved for 10k. 0% for 12 months with a total balance purchase of $599 or more.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:43 PM
    My birthday is the 17th. My girlfriend, her daughter and husband, and my sister just gave me a birthday card with a picture of the Passport in it ... as well as the money to buy one. Said they didn't know what to get me and knew that's all I had been talking about.

I just ordered my Passport about an hour ago. Amazon prime says delivery is Wednesday, the 19th.

Yep ... I am excited!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:44 PM
    My birthday is the 17th. My girlfriend, her daughter and husband, and my sister just gave me a birthday card with a picture of the Passport in it ... as well as the money to buy one. Said they didn't know what to get me and knew that's all I had been talking about.

I just ordered my Passport about an hour ago. Amazon prime says delivery is Wednesday, the 19th.

Yep ... I am excited!!!

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome bro... only thing that bugged me out was girlfriend daughter and husband?? interesting dynamic...

Posted via CB10
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-16-14 08:15 PM
    Anyone know what's on the bck of the OEM BlackBerry passport flip cover?

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    11-16-14 09:38 PM
45 12