Just came to mind, please respond when you have a moment, thanks.
    06-13-16 12:04 PM
    Great thread. I left Classic to go to the Priv and then immediately missed bbos10, so I got the Passport Silver Edition and have absolutely no regrets at all.

The Priv was my 4th Android device and although it had some nice Blackberry features, it by no means was a great BlackBerry device nor a great Android device. The Passport on the other hand is exactly what makes many of us so happy to be on BlackBerry. Perfect form factor, elegant style, ingenious keyboard and Hub and a fluid OS. I hope they either update the Passport or keep making BBOS devices because I want to be a lifer.

Posted via CB10
    MontoyaOscar84 likes this.
    06-13-16 12:31 PM
    Great thread. I left Classic to go to the Priv and then immediately missed bbos10, so I got the Passport Silver Edition and have absolutely no regrets at all.

The Priv was my 4th Android device and although it had some nice Blackberry features, it by no means was a great BlackBerry device nor a great Android device. The Passport on the other hand is exactly what makes many of us so happy to be on BlackBerry. Perfect form factor, elegant style, ingenious keyboard and Hub and a fluid OS. I hope they either update the Passport or keep making BBOS devices because I want to be a lifer.

Posted via CB10

Thank for responding. I debating whether to stop using my Q10 as my personal device for the Passport Silver Edition. I like the Q10 very much and, believe me, it will be extremely difficult to let go even for the Passport.
    06-13-16 01:26 PM
    Thank for responding. I debating whether to stop using my Q10 as my personal device for the Passport Silver Edition. I like the Q10 very much and, believe me, it will be extremely difficult to let go even for the Passport.
    I had the Q10 too and hopped on the Passport when it was available. No regrets whatsoever! In my opinion, the Q10 has two disadvantages. These are its small screen size and its small battery. Other than that, fine phone! Because of this, I never felt weird about the Passport's larger screen. In fact, I don't want anything else than this form factor!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 01:50 PM
    I came to the Passport SE from a Z10, which I loved by the way. The Passport is definitely several cuts above. The Z10 was so much better than my Galaxy S3, the Passport is in a different realm altogether.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    06-13-16 04:50 PM
    I shifted from one z10. A blackberry in every functions except for the battery that was discharging too fast for my daily activities.

-trackwheel-trackball-trackpad-keyboardtouch-
    06-13-16 05:34 PM
    Left my lovely BlackBerry 8700g for the Passport. It was old but not obsolete. The only thing that bugs me is the speaker that makes it almost impossible to make a phone call when I am out, it works fine in room condition though. Anyway, had my Passport for a year now and totally happy with it.

FYI, I've tried several BBOS before getting my Passport, and the one I miss the most is the Bold 9900. Amazing physical keyboard.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport - 1st one in Vietnam
    06-13-16 07:49 PM
    Left my lovely BlackBerry 8700g for the Passport. It was old but not obsolete. The only thing that bugs me is the speaker that makes it almost impossible to make a phone call when I am out, it works fine in room condition though. Anyway, had my Passport for a year now and totally happy with it.

FYI, I've tried several BBOS before getting my Passport, and the one I miss the most is the Bold 9900. Amazing physical keyboard.

The Classic is the closest to the 9900 you can get. I ditched my Z10 because I missed the physical kb. I'm using both PPSE and Classic, Passport as the daily driver.

Glad to see there are some  fans in VN. Chaở ảnh (s'cuse my vietnamese )

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE on the Rogers network. Excuse the typos.
    06-13-16 07:55 PM
    I went from the z30 to the passport. I loved my z30. It was a beast of a phone. Best phone I have ever owned.....until I got my passport. Never looked back. The power and usefulness of this phone right out of the box makes me forget all about the app gap. Love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 08:32 PM
    The Classic is the closest to the 9900 you can get. I ditched my Z10 because I missed the physical kb. I'm using both PPSE and Classic, Passport as the daily driver.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE on the Rogers network. Excuse the typos.
    I left my 9810, z10, Z30 and the Playbook to collect dust even though the two Z phones still in great condition. I went for the Passport just because of the roomy keyboard and never regret, in fact loving it so much that I am think about having another one as a backup! By the way, I am Vietnamese too and living in Ontario, Canada.

Ch�o tất cả c�c bạn người Việt!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 08:59 PM
    I stopped using the square design and gave it up for a classic. It was too wide I had to stop drop put everything down just to use two hands it's like carrying around a brick

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 09:00 PM
    I left my 9810, z10, Z30 and the Playbook to collect dust even though the two Z phones still in great condition. I went for the Passport just because of the roomy keyboard and never regret, in fact loving it so much that I am think about having another one as a backup! By the way, I am Vietnamese too and living in Ontario, Canada.

Ch�o tất cả c�c bạn người Việt!

Posted via CB10
    Like I said, my vietnamese sucks!! Tui kh�ng c� biết n�i tiếng việt.

sweb likes this.
    06-13-16 09:17 PM
    u will be more productive with passport specially with the bigger and wider screen.. it is good for viewing files and making docu since it has 60 characters per line (66 per line is the normal).

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 09:29 PM
    Came from a Bold 9900 to one of the very 1st Passports purchased in British Columbia.... or so said my carrier. This is basically my laptop replacement for work...it is amazing and still impresses me today!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-13-16 11:28 PM

We actually have a small community for BlackBerry users here in VN, all of them are hardcore BlackBerry fans

06-14-16 12:55 AM
    I moved from the Z10 to passport love it! When it went in for 3 weeks to be replaced I got used to the iphone 6, still missed the passport glad tp have it back but finding I still use the iphone as the apps are better, just love the way bb10 works, the square screen and keyboard!
    Starting to understand though why people here want an android passport!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 01:20 AM
    I had the Q10 too and hopped on the Passport when it was available. No regrets whatsoever! In my opinion, the Q10 has two disadvantages. These are its small screen size and its small battery. Other than that, fine phone! Because of this, I never felt weird about the Passport's larger screen. In fact, I don't want anything else than this form factor!

Posted via CB10
    Further to add to that, the performance and change in keyboard is absolutely noticeable. You will be upset that the Q10 is significantly slower than the Passport, however, the keyboard does take time getting used to.

I owned the Q10 for almost two years. I've owned the Passport OG for just over a year.

I very much prefer the Passport, however I always want to give the Classic a shot as well. I do miss having a full keyboard..

I can't speak too much regarding the battery as I owned the Mugen extended battery for the Q10 that gave it a full three day boost..

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 01:32 AM
    Mind you so many adverts linked into the ios apps!!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 01:33 AM
    I moved from a Z10 to a Passport SE. I still love my Z10, but the Passport is just the best. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 03:27 AM
    I came from a new LG V10 to a used OG Black Passport. My phone experience:

BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Nokia Lumia 920 - Nokia N9 - Q10 - Nokia Lumia 1020 - LG V10 - Passport.

Overall, the Passport is probably the best phone I've ever used. The combination of BB10 with the superb keyboard is pure genius.

Although the V10 is a very capable Android phone, it is still no match for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 05:13 AM
    I came from the Q10 (two and a half years in use) to the Passport SE that I purchased during BlackBerries recent 'May madness' sale. I had my reservations about the PP's form factor. Now my Q10 feels ridiculously small lol... The Passport is the best device I've ever owned, and I would advise any Q10 owner that is willing to stick with BB10 to make the switch.

I'm thinking of getting the Classic as stroking the keyboard on my PP to navigate websites has made me realize how much I miss having a trackpad.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    ratfinkstooley and elfabio80 like this.
    06-14-16 09:16 AM
    Z30 to Passport. Zero regrets. This passport is amazing and I was a hater of it before it came out. I am now eating crow.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and ZeBB45 like this.
    06-14-16 09:40 AM
    whatever device is out now, is what i have from BlackBerry

started out with the Pearl, then the Storm, Storm 2, etc... until the Priv

so, i left every design for the Passport, then left the Passport design for the Priv

... NEXT!
    Elite1 and andy957 like this.
    06-14-16 05:33 PM
    iPhone 5S mostly, got very excited by the Passport after reading up on it and ordered one as soon as it was available.

Love it, no regrets. Well, other than I'm sad that it's probably never going to have a proper successor, even on Android. Might have to stock up on a spare Black OG and possibly an SE - Kardashian style, lol.
    06-14-16 06:32 PM
    Changed the word "design" in thread title to "device" instead. I think that conveys what the OP meant. Either way, that seems to be the question that people are answering!
    06-14-16 06:48 PM
50 12