Mines came a day sooner than projected... Good luck to you.
    04-21-15 06:18 PM
    They refunded me a while ago. I called on a Saturday, got a confirmation email with a $150 refund for the Passport that Monday, credit card was refunded same week. Ended up paying $449 for the Passport. There was some crazy stackable coupon code going around that I'm not sure was a mistake or not, but I've always had great customer service from shopblackberry. Hopefully the same will go for this order.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 06:49 PM
    One user on here had to wait a month before receiving his Q10.
    04-21-15 07:00 PM
    Shopblackberry with expedited shipping takes 2-3 days, usually 2, but sometimes 3 for processing. If you are too cheap to pay $5 for FedEx expedited shipping, it may take a while lol. Have ordered many devices from them; always 2-3 days.

Just ordered myself a Z30 last night. Waited until last night to order since I didn't want it to come until at least Thursday. Figured it'll ship today. Need a new Z30 with warranty and nice price. Their Z30 stock is high so it may drop to $199, but I'm not concerned with $30. Just need the device :-)

Edit: Wow... going from Passport to Z30 really messed me up... typo fix.

Posted via CB10
    Just got my confirmation email out for delivery Thursday exactly as planned. This is how many times I've ordered from shopblackberry. Always 2 days to ship via FedEx IF YOU PAY FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING. Those that don't want to pay $5 can wait a few weeks IMO for processing/handling/shipping. Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 07:27 PM
    You'll get charged whatever you paid as per your email. They always send the full price on the invoice with the phone. Have ordered around 10 devices from them; no worries!

Posted via CB10
    For u it's ok

For us who is sending back to our country

It's a big no no

We are talking about tax...

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 07:54 PM
    When you order from shopblackberry, regardless of phone, when you actually get the device there is an invoice in the box that shows the full retail price of the device. This price is not the price paid. This is what I was referring to when the poster was concerned that the full retail was received with the device and that their credit card would be charged for that price. This is not the case as every device I received from shopblackberry has come with a full retail invoice so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:05 PM
    When you order from shopblackberry, regardless of phone, when you actually get the device there is an invoice in the box that shows the full retail price of the device. This price is not the price paid. This is what I was referring to when the poster was concerned that the full retail was received with the device and that their credit card would be charged for that price. This is not the case as every device I received from shopblackberry has come with a full retail invoice so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Posted via CB10
    In Singapore, if I pay 504, the invoice will write 504. This will ensure there is no foul play or ppl who can claim more than it.

So when bbshop sent 699, I can easily claim 699 from the company.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 11:36 PM
    Live in Calgary, I ordered a passport on a Thursday morning then found out later that a friend ordered a classic the same day but later that night. BOTH devices shipped out Saturday arrived in Calgary Sunday night and they were both delivered to separate addresses before noon on that Monday.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 12:22 AM
33 12